QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
I've got a question : I used the image decrypting tool on Big Brother 0.5 and found a couple of pictures in which max was having sex with Lisa.How could I reach that scene?All I could get was the blowjob with Kate's help,but in this picture Kate was just filming them.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thanks to Scale and every pplz who worked hard to make this update available to all. On a side note, I can't open the images folder in the OP. I get an error everytime I try to open a pic. It feels like they have to be mounted or something like that. Can anyone help please?

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks to Scale and every pplz who worked hard to make this update available to all. On a side note, I can't open the images folder in the OP. I get an error everytime I try to open a pic. It feels like they have to be mounted or something like that. Can anyone help please?
you have to use an image decrypter

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Mom's blind folded and your fingering here and she thinks your eric ......
and she was raped before ..... let that sink in
Add rape to this game know

you are Doing this to your mom ...... yep Let the shit hit the fan

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
?[/QUOTE
Simply put, I'm Lazy atm and I asked for some help. @spaghettidik replied to me and I asked him for his opinion. So, why do you have to tell me to look back to 5 pages when I wasn't talking to you?

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Because 5 pages back is the exact thing you're looking for. My bad for trying to help and answer your question. I won't try to help again. Sorry.

Reactions: haidar

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Because 5 pages back is the exact thing you're looking for. My bad for trying to help and answer your question. I won't try to help again. Sorry.
I'm not trying to be rude. I'm sorry. Just thought it was sarcastic. Nevermind about that. You did nothing wrong.

P.S : english is not my natural language.

Zeth

Apr 21, 2017
I see many image decrypters out there.
All different ImageDecrypters out there are the same program
ImageDecrypter_v0.6.7z is ImageDecrypter_v0.5 from
and ImageDecrypter_v0.5 works for BBv0.5 and v0.6

Reactions: Kakato

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
"There is an interesting hidden periodic event." - Alice will masturbate on Eric's photo? O God, kill me, if I see it ...

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes