jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
*jumps through scales comp screen and gives him a big wet sloppy kiss* lol
thanks for the upload and crack

stopCrying

May 17, 2017
in this new update something is not working, even after special course, sis still doesn't want ero massage lul

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
No major contents in the update, check images on the page 1.
Feels so small :(
Depends which route will you take. I.E. there are pics of Max shagging Alice, not in the game, still no sex with Lisa or Mom...
Bit dissapointed.

Thanks for the link and the crack :)

D

Deleted member 42

does this version have crack? my game is stucked on start screen

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Aww man I was so gutted when I realised that the Lisa kitchen scene was another anal scene. It definitely looks like we get to deflower her at first glance.

If you look closer though you can clearly see Max is in her arse, and her pussy is below Max's cock...

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
No major contents in the update, check images on the page 1.
Feels so small :(
Depends which route will you take. I.E. there are pics of Max shagging Alice, not in the game, still no sex with Lisa or Mom...
Bit dissapointed.

Thanks for the link and the crack :)
The max fucking Alice scene IS in the game. It's on the route where you get Kate's mum to get rid of Eric. Fucking Alice bareback while Kate films it is one of the conditions, along with $5k...

Reactions: Scotty1212

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Hello, I first want to thanks @Scale and @ikaruga for being awsome. Now my post. I think netorare haters are happy with the way the game is developing (I am disapointed). The poor Alex only last one day. But I cant blame anybody. DS can do with his game whatever he wants, but I think he is being influenced a little bit too much by his fans. When I first saw this game I saw lots of possibilities and outcomes. I saw people super upset about eric, that he should no be in the game, that they hate him, bla bla bla. Then alex, that they dont want alex to be the new eric etc. They were even hating Kate, and i supposed that they will hate kira now. The thing is, you dont like alex? ok there is a route that you can take to get rid of him too, but there is also one if you want to keep him. But DS choose to get rid of him without choise and he will probably do the same with kate. All i am saying is that a story that develop based on your choises is more appealing than a story that you just cant control. If i just want to see or read a story, I watch a movie or read a book. I understand with this update why @Scale lost his interest for this game. I also see people posting like 6 saves with different routes, dont know why. I only see 2 routes, Friend with eric and war with eric, and you can easily jump from friends to war whenever you want. Basically with 1 route you can see almost or all the pictures of the game. This is just my opinion dont hate too much.

D

Deleted member 42

someone help game wont go past this screen

Bob2395

May 26, 2017
Tell me, please, why in this update can not be saved at any time and can not use the middle mouse button to unwind scenes and actions?

D

Deleted member 42

Does anyone have a save from end of 0.5 ? where you got everything done, eric gone, lisa gf route. I had mine but i recently reinstalled windows and lost it

Blob

May 7, 2017
So I've played just a bit and what I've seen is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's it.
Is that really all there is in this version? oO

Fapp0

Aug 26, 2016
So I've played just a bit and what I've seen is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's it.
Is that really all there is in this version? oO
If you chose to get rid of eric/victor, you can expand a few Ann options, including a photoshoot with Kira. However, there is is basically always the "end for this version" before anything interesting happens.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
If you chose to get rid of eric/victor, you can expand a few Ann options, including a photoshoot with Kira. However, there is is basically always the "end for this version" before anything interesting happens.
Looks like there are quite a few more BJ opportunities for Lisa too. With a bonus Anal in the kitchen and a discovery in the shower by mum... All inferred from looking at the pics though...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes