nim

May 6, 2017
Dark Silver said in the poll description that Alice and Kate would do shows together ..maybe for Kate's mom?

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
I'd have to repay it to be sure, but when mom lost her job wasn't there a discussion about Kira helping Alice earn money?
nop, in fact when kira offer to help ann to earn money alice ask if she can try too, but kira says is an offer just for ann

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Kira ....... is going to turn on us lol and MOM :( i see it coming a mile away .... this game needs a bad guy lol

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Again complaining about first world problems. Personally, I think the update is not so bad. I don´t want to see (in 0.6) Max fucks Lisa, Olivia, Alice, Kira and Mom right now... preferably at the same time!? Or is that your expectation?
From where we stand no!
There are some new good scenes... Lisa GF -> BJ Shower and Bath, Anal while dish washing / Olivia path -> a really hot threesome with Olivia/Lisa, awesome! Nice photoshooting with mom... which will continuing in 0.7 or 0.8. I think Lisa and Mom are getting more and more slutty. And with the old scenes i like the development in a real good incest game. But i also think $40 for this update are no reasonable price.

Reactions: greenymph

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Again complaining about first world problems. Personally, I think the update is not so bad. I don´t want to see (in 0.6) Max fucks Lisa, Olivia, Alice, Kira and Mom right now... preferably at the same time!? Or is that your expectation?
From where we stand no!
There are some new good scenes... Lisa GF -> BJ Shower and Bath, Anal while dish washing / Olivia path -> a really hot threesome with Olivia/Lisa, awesome! Nice photoshooting with mom... which will continuing in 0.7 or 0.8. I think Lisa and Mom are getting more and more slutty. And with the old scenes i like the development in a real good incest game. But i also think $40 for this update are no reasonable price.

he made like 30-35 pics .... in a month .. lol

RiverSylvan

May 14, 2017
It wasn't that it was a bad update, just less content than expected. When I say content I don't mean sex scenes just scenes in general. When a update has 40% fewer images than the previous one there's bound to be a little disappointment.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I won't back any Patreon creator until they get to at least ver 0.4 or 0.5, and then I'll contribute like $5/mo for a few months. It's hard to justify more than that.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Thank you for the answer but it's not working. I can't talk to Kira and I did all BJ/education scenes. Could you upload your save?
Sure i can but like i said, i don't have Eric in the house.
Just go to kitchen when Lisa is there and you will have the scene.

Reactions: Namco15 and berny
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes