Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Ok, am I going to play this version? SO nervous, is this the one that's worth playing. Hard work and subtle, to have it crushed for no reason? I usually try to play it without the mod at first to see if its possible to get rid of Eric. Personnaly, Nasty Alice can suck Eric all she wants. Hell let her move out for all i care. Here I go!!!1

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
It is in the friendship with Eric route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However you dont get it if you already can peep on them. I took mine to the point you first see the gag ball and cuffs and I could not get that to open Grrrrrr the only conversation with Eric was to get rid of him[/QUOTE]
So I have to start from beginning basically

Bard

May 1, 2017
nice so bug from 0.5 when mentor opportunity si reset is still there ....
Either way .... 0.6 - very "light" update. Expected a lot more content.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
nice so bug from 0.5 when mentor opportunity si reset is still there ....
Either way .... 0.6 - very "light" update. Expected a lot more content.
Yeah the previous updates added considerably more. :perservingface:

RiverSylvan

May 14, 2017
yep 171 images last update 101 in this one I think. Update really should have had some Alice content since it removes 2 of the repeatable scenes with Alice.

V_F

May 11, 2017
Anyone have Olivia/Lisa saves? None of those six saves seem to have any guides on going through the Olivia scenes and no walkdowns have information that I've found.

AnnLoverz

May 19, 2017
I think i'm done with this game. So hyped, so dissapointed. As you can see by my name, i'm an Ann fan. 6 versions, one month for each version and so much money, still nothing happens. I understand Scale and the other ones who help us to play this game..i won't play 0.7 and surely not participate to the hype this time.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
There was some scenes in the Oliva route. But overall this update did feel a little lite. The whole mom route without Eric might go down a road I personally don't like. But so does the one with Eric :p

We shall see with the next update.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

nim

May 6, 2017
Thanks to all who have posted answers and spoilers. I may have missed it, but anyone know how to trigger the Mom catches Max and Lisa in the shower scene?

Also kudos to DS for allowing Max to ask mom to give a bj after his spanking (BJ's not in this version of course)!

**Thanks to Buzz007 below! It was worth the extra effort to read mom's corrupted acceptance.

Last edited:

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks to all who have posted answers and spoilers. I may have missed it, but anyone know how to trigger the Mom catches Max and Lisa in the shower scene?

Also kudos to DS for allowing Max to ask mom to give a bj after his spanking (BJ's not in this version of course)!
You have to spy on Lisa in the shower in the morning, then select "join her". If it doesn't work the first time, try it again..

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes