christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
The quickest way for Max to fuck his mum would be for Eric to convince her to a threesome while blindfolded,as she would be able to tell the difference if he was to just fry while she is currently blindfolded as Eric's cock is smaller

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
It will take a while the aunt Kira route, the best you can hope for at the minute is his mom wanking him off in a photo shoot or if Kira and Ann are getting it on and Max walks in, he would own start with his aunt and hope that his mum gets carried away

Linxerus

Jun 2, 2017
For those who complain about the graphics and history, I suppose they do it because they can do something better, and if it is not the case stop complaining

killstrike25

Jun 3, 2017
I don't see why anyone is surprised by DS he is a scam artist in my opinion the dude has made so much money ive heard he makes 27k a month and he has been making the game for over 5 months and did very little if that is true he could have built 3 insane PC's and bought a house and car and still have money left over

My biggest pet peeve is the broken English that he blatantly ignores and hasn't hired a translator i'm not sure if its still this way but 5.7 still had bad translations

His Renders are also Mediocre compared to Dreams of Desire & Dating my daughter which has animations that take in some cases a full day to render

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Come on, let's be realistic : He comes with a great idea, he gets us on fire, then come the disapointment.

Disapointment came when MC started fucking. We begged for sister, DS delivered, we beg for little sister, DS delivered.

Like a big fap, you got exited before, get fun while and disapointed after.

Other games will come, be sure. If DS can make 20k a month with this kind of game, it'll gather all new programmers and story tellers to the party, and will give us great games in months / years.

As for quality change : it's really a fact, but i think if patreon get angry about it, we may get a qualiti update next time. Like DRM

wilson0462

Jun 5, 2017
this my time deal with Version update (from 0.5 to 0.6)
what procedure is correct after download 0.6?
overwrite folder 0.5 ?
or open 0.6 and press newgame?

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
this my time deal with Version update (from 0.5 to 0.6)
what procedure is correct after download 0.6?
overwrite folder 0.5 ?
or open 0.6 and press newgame?
Either way but if you want to save you game please do so and update any mods you may have as well.

killstrike25

Jun 3, 2017
Come on, let's be realistic : He comes with a great idea, he gets us on fire, then come the disapointment.

Disapointment came when MC started fucking. We begged for sister, DS delivered, we beg for little sister, DS delivered.

Like a big fap, you got exited before, get fun while and disapointed after.

Other games will come, be sure. If DS can make 20k a month with this kind of game, it'll gather all new programmers and story tellers to the party, and will give us great games in months / years.

As for quality change : it's really a fact, but i think if patreon get angry about it, we may get a qualiti update next time. Like DRM
If it wasn't for your mod I would not have enjoyed BB as much, Thank you for making that Btw

I never played Big Brother from the first version but don't get me wrong I enjoyed the game I just think DS over played his cards and people might stop funding him.

Maybe I am wrong and he will change but I think I have seen people on here complaining and saying he doesn't care anymore and why would he if its true about the money he made.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
The only problem I found with v6 is the Eric/Mom gagball trip. I have Eric as friend and got to peep but every time I went to moms room. I get I will talk with you later when entering the room. I can see mom getting dressed and getting fucked but no touching.

The Lisa and Olivia and Kira tracks work fine for me. I was disappointed in the amount of content but not the direction.
I feel the next update will be much better and if I will become a patron to see it. Mom is super friendly toward Max as is
Lisa the Tub BJs are fantastic she seems to get off on sucking cock now. a big improvement over v5. The Olivia story line also has some great sex and as far as Max getting is dick wet he does very well with Olivia.

I really dont see anything to hate this game but you guys do what you will. I myself will stay here.

Reactions: Hlextor

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
I am curious about the threesome path with Olivia now that I have seen those hot ass pics. Is anyone playing this path and if so, please post a save for us???

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes