U

User_51567

@Threetees .

I agree there is plenty of content right now, hell i played without cheats yesterday from the beginning and it took me around 4a5 hours to reach the end... And i love that.... let me grind for money and skills and al that stuff to accomplish something.

My personal problem with this game is that money/time wise it's not enough.... I'ff you make 20K every month on this game and say that you gonna work on this game full time(40 hours a week minimal in my opinion)then the content that we get(and used to pay for)is really dissapointing.
I donate to some Patreon pages where the donation's every month are not even at de 100 dollar point
But the content they put out are way more then this.
Don't get me wrong, the maker can decide whatever the hell hell he wants to do en what he wants to put out.
I'm just saying that money/time wise it does not make sense..

As for the content that is included in the game right now..
I like the most of it, but of course there are some thing that i don't like (But again, that's preference and taste related).
I'm curious for the next updates.....As long as Max doesn't have to share mom with anyone outside the familiy(or at least that option)....and the little sis girlfriend continuation i'm more than happy ;)

As for waiting a couple updates(a.k.a months)...
It's a very good idea, but i would like to do that for almost every Patreon game.
Unfortunately i got no self control.....

Blob

May 7, 2017
Why don't my save files appear in the game? :test2: I really don't feel like starting the game over and over again every single update..
not sure if this is your problem but rename your save to save0.sav

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
I noticed another little change, when you get punished by mum and she helps you out, you can now ask her to help you out in a different way, 2 options

notreallyme

May 18, 2017
Does anyone know if the folder "images" are the actual scenes of the game?

If so, is there any way you can see them?

D

Deleted member 42

Eh, is that in the game? I did not see that conversation during the photoshoot. Where did you find that?

If you try any of those two it ends with "in another update." So nothing yet.
some guy posted it on the mod thread, im just asking how to trigger this

stopCrying

May 17, 2017
For Lisa event, you have to wait for when Kira is at pool and lisa is not home, atleast thats i have got. Shouldn't take much time. For the other event, i have no idea since i kicked Eric.
Still there's no option to talk with her about it.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Well i think that is not a real scene. Most likely they moded the game and added that text. So it's not in the original game. The scene itself is happens a while after you get rid of Eric.

in 0.6 changelog:
"There's a way to coax Lisa into wardrobe change..."
what does it mean?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_51567

Lisa is every day in the kitchen after dinner.(or at least almost every day)....

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
this update is lousy.i know the new stuff is split between decisions and saves but i cant get shit in any of them.im skipping days but nothing happens.the opportunities also remain 17

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
he made like 30-35 pics .... in a month .. lol
I always laughed hard whenever I see someone commented something like this. It's crazy how exaggerated these made-up number ended up to be.

Think about it this way. Look at what the new content in this version:
1. Lisa GF path (bathroom scenes, doing dishes, no underwear)
2. Olivia path (with Alex and without Alex scenes)
3. Eric path (S&M scene)
4. No-Eric path (Mom's photoshoot scenes)
5. Misc stuff (Kira sleeping in Mom's room, shower with Mom)

Do you really think all those amount to 30-35 pics in total? How about if we compare 0.5 total images (700s images) to 0.6 total images (900s images). Do you really think 200+ images are close to 30-35 pics? LOL

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes