cypr

May 2, 2017
thank you!

Judging by the images this does update does seem pretty weak, especially compared .2 / .3 times :teary:
.2/.3 was to lure people in, it went downwards after that. now he is stretching until 1.0 - that's 4 updates to come to get everything to closure, if he wants to do that with 1.0 and won't go further in version numbers.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Scale: Dude, start thinking about staying here with everyone in the next versions, because I've never seen so many people dependent on a Guy, that is You, everyone likes and admires your work, think about it, and thank you on my behalf too. Good Luck Man.

Reactions: Alexby

Antoninus_

May 23, 2017
.2/.3 was to lure people in, it went downwards after that. now he is stretching until 1.0 - that's 4 updates to come to get everything to closure, if he wants to do that with 1.0 and won't go further in version numbers.
Dude, after 0.9, it's not supposed to be the final 1.0... but the 0.10. Take a look at SummertimeSaga (0.12.7).

Bakachan

May 30, 2017
Thank god I decrypted images instead of playing. Not worth...
Hahaha, yep I did that for 0.5 too...still thanks to all involved in getting this stuff out to everyone. Thanks!!
ps.I wish he'd learn to light his fuckin scenes better :mad: I own some of the skins he uses and hes not doing them any justice at all.

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
i rate this update a 5/10 mostly cuz so far what was in the update and what this update set up for the next update i liked but there isnt much content, i hoping to fully complete mom opportunities but DS has left in on a cliff hanger which is a dick move imo, so yeah 5/10 is as high as i would go for this update, its average at best.

kayos11

Mar 15, 2017
Are we able to sleep in mom's room in this version? I've caught Kira sleeping there a couple of times, but haven't been able to do so myself.

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
lol he added like 30 new images...called it! he's just leeching off that $20k a month at this point
Remember, he's working two games now. (some rework on a older game, forgot the name) DS said it wouldn't have any impact on working on BB. I guess we can safely say that he's not working BB fulltime anymore...("I quit my job to work fulltime on this game...")

Snapmunky

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for y'all's work!

This update blows tho haha.

On a side note: does anyone know what program he uses to make this game? Like what program do all these type of game makers use to make these 3D games?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Thanks for y'all's work!

This update blows tho haha.

On a side note: does anyone know what program he uses to make this game? Like what program do all these type of game makers use to make these 3D games?
DS is using DAZ or Blender Software and Unity engine to run the game.

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
The money cheat isn't working properly. After a while, when you enter the online shop, all the money disappears...:tiredface:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes