aghostis

Jun 8, 2017
Why does the crack only work once?
I start the game once it works try a second time it doesn't anymore.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I disklike the long time between new events:
The first 1 or 2 weeks (with cheats because of money) you can do nearly every day something new.
After Kira comes you again have something new to experience.
But now you have to wait weeks ingame time and hours of realtime to get some changes and new scenes done.
If we wouldn't cheat/mod ... I couldn't play this game.
So I'm doing every day nearly the same and after there is something new available it is either not repeatable or I can/have to do it so often it won't be exciting anymore.

May 31, 2017
I disklike the long time between new events:
The first 1 or 2 weeks (with cheats because of money) you can do nearly every day something new.
After Kira comes you again have something new to experience.
But now you have to wait weeks ingame time and hours of realtime to get some changes and new scenes done.
If we wouldn't cheat/mod ... I couldn't play this game.
So I'm doing every day nearly the same and after there is something new available it is either not repeatable or I can/have to do it so often it won't be exciting anymore.
The waiting time he builds into each event is extremely annoying: "Just wait a few days and I'll get back to you" Do we not have phones? Is messaging not nearly instantaneous? I totally get it if Kira has to convince mom to do something, which legitimately would take a while. This doesn't excuse nearly every other situation. DS is simply trying to add time/grind to the game to make it seem more "full" than it really is.

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
친구! 네가 어떻게 에릭과 네 아들을 감싸고 있니? 내가 그랬을거야.
Do you mean you want Max to have sex with Eric or them having a threesome with mom??
P.S. Please ask in English next time...

Reactions: darknight03

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Sex with GFOlivia, threesome with Olivia and Sis, but no penetration, BJ's from Alice. HJ's from mom. BJ fron aunt, plus that one time that's not repeatable where you kinda rape aunt (but she was into it). BJ's from sis and Anal. I haven't done more of the route on SisGF this update, so I'm not sure there.

But combine all that ... yeah i think his dick is pretty wet at this point.
Agree but remember Kira also fucked Max if you untied her and fucked Alice if you got rid of Erick through Kates Mom.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
What does Alice say about eric?
"Well, maybe we would flirt a bit, we would give some massage to each other, but that's it. He never tried anything and if he did, I'd kick him in the balls regardless of his relation to us."

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
If you decide that mom won't Max punished any more... then we cant see Mom's HJ after punishing anymore? The situation doesn't exist?
You can get punished still if you have Lisa punished and then accept her punishment.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes