Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Charolastra: In my country everyone say that, "Who is good are born for this" - all your - Saves - are really very good, and I'm grateful for it. Many thanks and good luck.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Ahh so you did the blogger before getting rid of eric... I thought that might have been the case. If you wait on doing any of that then she never models for him or massages etc...
I tried this. She still said exact same things. He gave me gifts , models for him massage each other bla bla. Ds didn't even bother create different dialogs for different scenarios.

Reactions: balabasuu

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I tried this. She still said exact same things. He gave me gifts , models for him massage each other bla bla. Ds didn't even bother create different dialogs for different scenarios.
Strange, others have said that she says she just teased him and would kick him in the balls if he tried to touch her... And thats WITH blogger done. Must be a bug with the no blogger at all dialogue then... lmfao

I did the blogger before getting rid of E (don't want to postpone it feel like cheating the system) She only model but not massages if you keep E influence low enough (never higher than 40 for me). After that she said she just tease him and if he ever touch her she will kick his ball off.

Last edited:

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Strange, others have said that she says she just teased him and would kick him in the balls if he tried to touch her... And thats WITH blogger done. Must be a bug with the no blogger at all dialogue then... lmfao
Yes she says these things to but first says massage flirt bla bla. After Max insistent she says nothing happen between them. İf he'd tried I would kick him in the balls.
I tried both of my saves. she says exact same things. In my second save I started blogger after get rid of eric. My other save I started blogger after the make a deal with him. He's not gonna touch sisters and aunt. So technically in my both saves she didn't do any of these things but still says she did

Last edited:
Reactions: Paranoid_android

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
There are so many ways of playing some of these games. If developers wrote different dialogue for each path and outcome... Well lets just say it would be difficult.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I did the blogger before getting rid of E (don't want to postpone it feel like cheating the system) She only model but not massages if you keep E influence low enough (never higher than 40 for me). After that she said she just tease him and if he ever touch her she will kick his ball off.
Yes she says these things to but first says massage flirt bla bla. After Max ask insistent she says nothing happen between them. İf he'd tried I would kick him in the balls.
I tried both of my saves. she says exact same things. In my second save I started blogger after get rid of eric. My other save I started blogger after the make a deal with him. He's not gonna touch sisters and aunt. So technically in my both saves she didn't do any of these things but still says she did
Yeah I went through the dia.txt and confirmed it. That's pretty disappointing I have to say.
DS needs to writes her some responses for when we didn't let cuntface do a damn thing with her...

Reactions: balabasuu
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes