master110

Jun 5, 2017
Thats why I can't find my post it was removed lol. I need a save to the mom and aunt kissing and asking for my cock.

U

User_51567

Yeah, i would not count on sex with mom for the next update.
Would not suprise me if he saves that for a grande finale in the last update, and that makes kinda sense actually.
And as long no one else touches her(Except for Kira) then i'm 100% ok with that.

The next update i will expect a lot of stuff off Alicia(Party/Blog/Spider/Book Path).
And i also expect something minor updates in the Lisa Schoolgirl Path.
As for Kira, well her path is entwined with all the other paths so to progress her will be very hard.
Some minor changes in the things that Max can demand as Man of the house, but nothing Big.
Some minor updates in Dialoge and punishment with Mom, but also nothing big and crucial.

My personal hope is that Max becomes a human... A human who can walks to the mall with the family and becomes a little bit nicer to the family instead of becoming more off an asshole every update....

My Fear is that there will be another man..... But unfortunately it is one off the main things i am expecting before the final update...

But i got to give credits to DS..
He made a game....Incest based.... and people are talking about it...Discussing it... Loving/hating it..
On this topic alone almost 5000 reactions off this game.
Even if the final update will not be perfect, this game sorta pushed this genre to a new level..(Like iccstor and such did before)
Who woulda thought that 5 years ago, the closest thing about this genre games was MnF games and crap like that en you were a freak if you talked about this kinda games ;).

Can not wait to see the final version of this game.
And more.... Can not wait to see the games we will be getting in the coming years

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
When I played and asked mom to sleep with her It was just after I got the selection and I don't remember what all she said. But the second time I took Max through the entire update and it said next version he could sleep in the room. Kira told Max if he was sleeping with mom she would stay out of the room, but also if she was there first to stay out and to not make to much noise if he was going to watch. These conversations only happen once both ending with a statement about the next update. But we are talking apples and DS may be thinking oranges. I have played a number of game that the maker said such and such would happen in next update and it not happening for two or more updates.

My feeling is there will not be another Eric. We were told my many players that Alex was going to be another Eric. NOT
Kare was going to be another Eric maybe with Alice. Alice goes to College now LOLS.. I think Kate's moms. Maybe she is helping train Eric for a comeback as moms pet. But if we have Eric killed that may be a mute point.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Thats why I can't find my post it was removed lol. I need a save to the mom and aunt kissing and asking for my cock.
That was my joke. I changed the game on my computer to have that scene it is not a DS scene but a Threetees scene. like my picture of Anne and Max watching TV. it is a spoof and not part of the game.

Last edited:

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
DS gotta allow us to explore other places soon. The shopping mall to start. The house is starting to become a bore. I wouldn't mind some exhibitionism in the shopping mall. Watch Alice try out lingerie and dresses in the dressing room. Watch Lisa try out swimsuits. This needs more options. Ordering stuff and staying in the house 24/7 is making the game feel bland.

It's actually alarming that 6 updates in we still can't go to the mall with them to start. I feel like DS is purposely avoiding this to prevent more work for renders. I wanna see more environments. The option to go out.

Alice goes out to the club and to Kate, Lisa goes out, we should have the chance to accompany them or go out ourselves. The repetitive stagnant feel of the game is making it a bit boring now. The house doesn't have to be the only setting. I hope this changes soon.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
yeah, even when you ask her to sleep with she, she say "i will not be alone forever" or something like.
And it for me is a bad prediction, DS can do everything wrong again, and put someone only for bother Max.

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Yes she says these things to but first says massage flirt bla bla. After Max insistent she says nothing happen between them. İf he'd tried I would kick him in the balls.
I tried both of my saves. she says exact same things. In my second save I started blogger after get rid of eric. My other save I started blogger after the make a deal with him. He's not gonna touch sisters and aunt. So technically in my both saves she didn't do any of these things but still says she did
I think it's not about the blogger opp. It's about buying the clothes.

If you buy the clothes, she doesn't have to model for him. If he buys them for her, she models.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I wait for what I'm seeing along this game the path of Max's girlfriend, Lisa, that DS don't do the worse with Ann's ways, in the photo session, him are following the way of total debauchery again, and I fear that he can put someone at Her side, another Guy. Those that did anything wrong, can do twice or even more.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
yeah, even when you ask her to sleep with she, she say "i will not be alone forever" or something like.
One thing you have to go the photography route with Kira after the second shoot and you pay Kira 700 you have a few more talks with her. She mentions she wants to have an affair with her sister maybe not in those words, but she tells Max that she is going to sleep with Anne and she does, that scene says that in future versions things may get hotter.
Kira warns Max not to make noise or interfere with what she does in Anne's room when she is in there. She is willing to share Anne with Max but at first she wants to make it with her sister. Max can also sleep in the room as indicated in the scene you quoted. So it pretty much says to me that on that rout the game is going to eventually go to S/S and M/S incest. Probably in the future you will have Kira and Anne sleeping with Max one night or two and Oliva and Lisa sleeping with Max on other nights

Why do people need to through unknowns into the mix. It seems t me there are way too many people throwing crap into the game that is not really there.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
So I have two saves, a "before" and "after" Victor decision... in the "after decision save" (my main save) I didn't get rid of him, I made a deal with him and still have the chance to call his enemies, but in the "before decision save" if I don't get rid of him and make a deal, I don't have the option to call his enemies anymore, is this a bug or I'm lucky? because I want Victor help, but also get rid of him when I no longer need him and I can't do that in the "before save", I want to know what you think? what should I do? I don't want to corrupt my main save.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Can someone tell us what is happening in the Big Brother ver 0.6 $40 post?
I think only 16 Likes and 43 Comments, it's not a good sign. =/

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes