TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
My bad. The terrible developers tend to all blend into a big pile of repugnant filth.

Amusingly these two developers both have half a good game. Replace the arse-tier story/dialogue/characters from Big Brother with those from SS, getting rid of the caveman drawings from the latter in the process and you have a pretty decent game!
Lol what?

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
My bad. The terrible developers tend to all blend into a big pile of repugnant filth.

Amusingly these two developers both have half a good game. Replace the arse-tier story/dialogue/characters from Big Brother with those from SS, getting rid of the caveman drawings from the latter in the process and you have a pretty decent game!
Are you high or something? I mean, you can't be serious. This shit-trash can't be compared with anything like SS.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry for those who've seen this but every fucking day so many messages to delete and people to warn. Click on the bloody red text

-> <-

aghostis

Jun 8, 2017
found why the crack wasn't working.
The filepath has a special character in it and it's not working anymore.
Was playing in the download folder then moved the game and it stopped working.

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
Are you high or something? I mean, you can't be serious. This shit-trash can't be compared with anything like SS.
SS looks like it was drawn by a caricature artist on Place du Terte whose stall people pass while shaking their heads.

How much effort went into what is irrelevant when you consider this is supposed to be arousing. It's about as arousing as a 16th century corpse. I mean at least the characters in Big Brother are attractive.

Fears

May 17, 2017
PREACH!
I fucking hate games where the mc has to share girls.

Fuck Cucks!
It is personal taste how you like the game. For me, without Erik its pretty boring, just grinding and having the same scenes over and over again isn't that great. Erik delivers some challenge and i feel that is fine, i only wished he would be harder to get rid off. Until there is another "threat" to deal with, i like to keep him around but without too much influence on the girls. But as i said: Personal taste

Reactions: Hryme

razien

Mar 9, 2017
anyone can please share a save with chapter with 0.5 finished with olivia route? thanks in advance

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
SS looks like it was drawn by a caricature artist on Place du Terte whose stall people pass while shaking their heads.

How much effort went into what is irrelevant when you consider this is supposed to be arousing. It's about as arousing as a 16th century corpse. I mean at least the characters in Big Brother are attractive.
LOL I can confidently say that the characters are more arousing than 16th century corpses...... Well, provided that you are not into necrophilia stuff ;)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
And enough of this SS discussion, this is BB not SS.

Last edited:

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
And enough SS discussion, this is BB not SS.
It was a Big Brother discussion. The quality of certain aspects of the game was being established by using SS as a reference point.

What? Not hitting your forum admin power trip quota for the day?

Reactions: mithroll

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It was a Big Brother discussion. The quality of certain aspects of the game was being established by using SS as a reference point.

What? Not hitting your forum admin power trip quota for the day?
Next up you want game devs to come on threads and say "This game is shit compared to my game called X" Fuck X. If you can't assess what is good or what is bad about a game without mentioning another game then you shouldn't even assessing anything. Imagine reading a movie review and getting something like: Movie X had more action, Movie Y had more story, Movie Z had better directing. If you want to say that it lacked action, the story was poor and the directing was faulty then just say so, you don't need to establish any points of comparison.

And yeah you're really picking aspects from another game to compare to this one when you comment like this:
getting rid of the caveman drawings from the latter in the process and you have a pretty decent game!
explain how tf does that have anything to do with BB.
If you want to criticize SS do it in their game thread if you want to criticize BB do it in this game thread.

May 31, 2017
Without Erik you need Aunt help... not so much yet, only handjobs during massage, shower and punishment (in you pay for private punishment), but next updates promises a lot, more photo sessions, sleeping in the same bed and... maybe a blowjob?

Fuck Erik... and I thought I needed his help? I was fine with his plan until he mention Alice, bye bye Erik, I will fuck my family without your help.
Another thing that pisses me off about this game: MC is a total wuss. Instead of giving us all the useless grind and making us spend time simply waiting until the dialogue progesses, why can't we spend time doing something useful?

Why can't I use a bit of that fuck-ton of money i made to buy a simple dumbbell set and adjustable bench, so that I can turn that pussy fucking MC into a man? Would it really be that hard to code that into the game? So that I could just beat the shit out of Eric instead of subversion tactics. Or so that the family actually likes/respects MC.

This game had so much potential but has totally floundered IMO. DS might have an extreme cuck/beta fetish, but i don't. It's getting pretty intolerable for me.

DS spoke of a complex dialogue system where each dialogue depends on the past choices of the player which i have yet to see used, if it even exists at all.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Played this through to the end for one go and I think I'm done with the game for now.
It's a solid foundation, but imo there's tons of work left. A lot of the grinding has to be removed, repeatable events scaled down or shaken up and different scenes need to better take things that have happened into consideration.

For example, at the very end of my playthrough, I got to the events where Kira arranges photosessions with mom, and when the session where Max removes his shorts Kira comments about how surprised mom was at the sight of his tool.
However, previous events had her getting a clear look already.
Or barging into the bathroom when Lisa is in when you're one step away from intercourrse during Olivias visits still resulting in "get out, I'm your sister!".
Or getting the same comment from Alice when trying to go further after a foot massage after actual intercourse already occured during visits from Kate.
Lots of tying up loose ends left to do.

Even at that stage, thanks to this community for giving me the opportunity to play, cause I sure wouldn't have forked out money in an indefinate Patreaon for it. If the final version ends up meeting expectations, I can totally see myself forking out some bucks for that though. Fair is fair.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes