JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
I'm playing v0.6 but I can't seem to save progress... I've tried all the different methods of saving but it just isn't happening. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please?

*Found the problem... there was no save folder in the directory... doh!*

Last edited:
May 31, 2017
can anyone help me, and tell me what are all the events in v0.6 :)
List of Events:

I am aware of only one event with updated text as of 0.6.0.10: The "Schoolmate" event. All other actions that I could see didn't actually update the Opportunity status of that event in the game. Someone else may correct me on this, but I believe it to be accurate.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I only discovered this game a few weeks ago, and I am a Patron of it, although I can't afford too high a level with it. I think the renders are really pretty hot, and far above what I've seen in some other games I've checked out recently.

There is a lot of grind in the game. I feel like it's heavily influenced by some Hentai dating sim games, like True Love and similar ones where you keep cycling through days. Or maybe it's like those slave trainer games, too? The grind wouldn't be that bad if 1) we weren't playing the damn game so much and 2) we're not always sure where our grind is taking us. Think you're making progress? You honestly can't be sure.

I think a problem for a lot of people though is that we grew to live the female characters when we started to play the game. They all had different personalities. But the more the game went on, the more they get changed, until they're no longer the same characters. Lisa is no longer the little-sister archetype, for example. I want the sex with her, but keeping her personality-wise largely what she was at the beginning.

Someone alluded to not needing story and stuff. I would argue that for incest games, that is critical. You have to know about the characters. You have to get that feeling of the various family dynamics and let the family members actually feel somewhat like family members to you, so that it actually feels slightly wrong to lust after them.

DS has a pretty decent game here, and kudos to him for making money at it. He could put a little more sexy earlier on in the game, and offer alternatives to those that don't want to corrupt their relatives, but other than that, I wouldn't change much. I hope DS continues to do well, because then more and more people will attempt to follow in his footsteps, but hopefully not stumble as he has occasionally.

May 11, 2017
Try moving your game to a folder directly on the C:\ drive, such as "C:\Westerns\" ... or whatever. You might not be able to run it directly out of the downloads folder, I haven't tried. Do you have admin privileges on your computer?
tried moving it to my desktop and it still didnt work, as well every time i run it as admin the first message appears and when i tried without running it as admin the second message appears. And to top it all of bigbrother.exe deletes itself from the folder.
also tried moving it just straight to c/ drive and it doesn't even have bigbrother.exe

Last edited:
May 31, 2017
tried moving it to my desktop and it still didnt work, as well every time i run it as admin the first message appears and when i tried without running it as admin the second message appears. And to top it all of bigbrother.exe deletes itself from the folder
You did extract ALL the files, correct?
Other guesses:
anti-virus/anti-malware turned on?
have you tried downloading it again?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Now I'm thinking "In put fire in the world". What everyone tell if Max have new girlfriend, nothing more than "The Wonderful Ann", Wow! - 10000 patrons in only one minute, and the best "Game of Century", in just one month. The first in the Record's Book. No doubt about this all. If We keeping our mind in this path "General Madness". If I just imagine it, I'm feelling "Sick", "Tired", "Crazy"...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes