Bard

May 1, 2017
Does any1 have similar issue?
Today i start BB - yesterday everything was fine.
And all my quicksaves was missing - even in quicksaves section when i try to load /just blank screen/. The only think i can see (and load from menu) is saves and autosaves. And before you asked - yes when i looked into my "saves" directory quicksaves are there - there are just not showing in the game.
But when i try quickload (F8) I can load the quicksaves. Problem is .... I quicksave at midnight - try to put spider - persuasion checked failed so i go to sleep and wake up in the morning. Quickload load autosave - so morning. If i want load quicksave from midnight i cant - this can only be loaded from menu - but as i mention no quicksaves there.
I dont use any mods or cheats.

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Didn't know this wasn't posted last week.
Unscrambled dialog file (only english).
Yeah it's in ika's post and it was linked here, but thanks :)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
There is something new posted on Patreon. Tips and tricks and a Domination Poll?! What´s the content of it? Please, could anyone post it? :)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
New 40$ post:

Domination poll (0.7)

Judging by the last poll, not everyone wants to see Kate in her dominatrix role. The results are, hm, inconclusive, so I've decided to make another poll.
  • Kate keeps dominating Alice and Max, more than before.
  • Max will dominate Kate and Alice.
  • I want to try both, even if having it both ways would mean both options will have less content.
As always thanks to the kind anon who provided this :)

PS: Adding tips and tricks from 20$ post to walkthrough section

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm guessing the 2nd one will win tbh

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
In reality this game has five paths, but IMO, only one is really good, it is Lisa as Max's girlfriend, and without Eric. The other paths up to the scenes are not good, Kyra does not have the same relation with Max, in the way of Olivia another NTR game. I played and saw all the ways, I did not finish the others because I did not like them.

Xalatesh

May 10, 2017
Hey friends, what would you think of it, if the player, ie Max, could use the hidden cameras, z.b. In the Sacrifice Opportunities, when you have decided to give Alice an eric, so he leaves Kira alone. How would it be if Max could use the hidden cameras in the nights, where eric in alice room, to see what is really going on in the room.
So in short, the player can do more with the hidden cameras.

I apologize in advance, for my bad English, I use the Google translator.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
In reality this game has five paths, but IMO, only one is really good, it is Lisa as Max's girlfriend, and without Eric. The other paths up to the scenes are not good, Kyra does not have the same relation with Max, in the way of Olivia another NTR game. I played and saw all the ways, I did not finish the others because I did not like them.
I like the Olivia path as well. Why are you think that is also a NTR content? Alex is gone. You have an awesome threesome with Lisa and Olivia!?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes