Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I like the Olivia path as well. Why are you think that is also a NTR content? Alex is gone. You have an awesome threesome with Lisa and Olivia!?
Many thanks for warning me, I don't played in this way because in the beggin, Lisa give a blowjob in Alex, and I thought that go follow in this Way, but maybe I try continue playing.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Many thanks for warning me, I don't played in this way because in the beggin, Lisa give a blowjob in Alex, and I thought that go follow in this Way, but maybe I try continue playing.
Hey Dude you have to Play Olivia Route!! Lisa realized by herself that Alex is an asshole. There is only one bad BJ with him. Have fun! You will love the threesome scenes! :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Shardoom

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hey Dude you have to Play Olivia Route!! Lisa realized by herself that Alex is an asshole. There is only one bad BJ with him. Have fun! You will love the threesome scenes! :eek:penedeyewink:
Really many and very much Thanks,Dude, I owe You one.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm guessing the 2nd one will win tbh
I'm with you. I'm tired of the game not recognising that Max is the fucking main character.
#2 is the obvious choice. DS just doesn't seem to have any kind of clue what his fans want.

(not that this 'vote' will be a true measure either since he sticks these important polls only to his highest tier patrons...)

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
Did you get to a point where Lisa tells you there will be no more visits? That's where I'm at now, and based on the dialog you can go further.. I just don't know if I screwed up somewhere and took the wrong path, or if I'm just too impatient (I went through to the next week and I got the Kira/Alice scene instead of Olivia/Lisa .. perhaps I didn't wait long enough).

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Did you get to a point where Lisa tells you there will be no more visits? That's where I'm at now, and based on the dialog you can go further.. I just don't know if I screwed up somewhere and took the wrong path, or if I'm just too impatient (I went through to the next week and I got the Kira/Alice scene instead of Olivia/Lisa .. perhaps I didn't wait long enough).
keep going, do her homework, dish washing and so on, buy sleeping pills and a few days later there is again an option to talk with Lisa and ... she turns into a willingly hot threesome. :firstimekiss: ... but you should ask this in the walkthrough forum ... there is someone who doesn´t like this questions here! ...
advisably
;)

Last edited:

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Didn't DS mention something a while ago about being able to use and see the cams?
or was that just talk on here?

hayoo

Jun 30, 2017
New 40$ post:

Domination poll (0.7)

Judging by the last poll, not everyone wants to see Kate in her dominatrix role. The results are, hm, inconclusive, so I've decided to make another poll.
  • Kate keeps dominating Alice and Max, more than before.
  • Max will dominate Kate and Alice.
  • I want to try both, even if having it both ways would mean both options will have less content.
As always thanks to the kind anon who provided this :)

PS: Adding tips and tricks from 20$ post to walkthrough section

I guess the 3rd option would be the best so people can select what they like. also the 1st option would be cool for people who like the dominatrix scene since there isnt much games out there for dominant female.

Last edited:

djax

May 5, 2017
it's interesting storyline with eric or no eric, make me curious for the next version, i admit the render of the pics is getting worst, hope DS know it and fix it. So for the next version is this forum still share it for BB v0.7 considering there's no @Scale to crack the game? can someone explain

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
In reality this game has five paths, but IMO, only one is really good, it is Lisa as Max's girlfriend, and without Eric. The other paths up to the scenes are not good, Kyra does not have the same relation with Max, in the way of Olivia another NTR game. I played and saw all the ways, I did not finish the others because I did not like them.
i think the path of Olivia is better than Lisa as gf, cause in the gf path max and Kira force Lisa but in the Olivia one is Lisa the one that advance to max, but you lose the chance of kiss her, the first bj she give is to Alex but at the end you keep her because she want and not by tricking her.

But yeah all the other paths to the other girls sucks because you need to corrupt, blackmail, pay, cheat, lie or trick to get anything there is no love or romance.

Last edited:

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
New 40$ post:

Domination poll (0.7)

Judging by the last poll, not everyone wants to see Kate in her dominatrix role. The results are, hm, inconclusive, so I've decided to make another poll.
  • Kate keeps dominating Alice and Max, more than before.
  • Max will dominate Kate and Alice.
  • I want to try both, even if having it both ways would mean both options will have less content.
As always thanks to the kind anon who provided this :)

PS: Adding tips and tricks from 20$ post to walkthrough section
do you have the results of the kate poll?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Didn't DS mention something a while ago about being able to use and see the cams?
or was that just talk on here?
This is actually my biggest gripe about the game's design. You're running a business selling strangers access to spycams of your female family members, but you yourself apparently cannot access the feeds.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
It's because SEEING that cuntface fucking our sisters would cause an absolute fucking shitstorm on his patreon. It would literally meltdown, he'd get death threats the fucking works. I bet you'll only ever get to see that shit when the game is just about finished, if he ever puts it in at all.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes