mattius77

May 16, 2017
True Story, i wish DS make it possible, so you can spy on eric lession with lisa or eric and alice when you sacrifice her.
Plants spycams all around the house. Still just goes to peep at the doors, and can't even do that with Alice.

Granted, doorway peeping leads to getting yourself invited in for fun times. But not being able to access your own cams early in the grind? That's straight stupid.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Plants spycams all around the house. Still just goes to peep at the doors, and can't even do that with Alice.

Granted, doorway peeping leads to getting yourself invited in for fun times. But not being able to access your own cams early in the grind? That's straight stupid.
I am still trying to remember if DS mentioned something about doing that or if it was just idol speculation on this thread

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
V0.7 sure will be all about Alice because now that Alice is working with Kate she is learning a lot about bdsm slaves so in next update she will have a lot of experience with dozens of guys and maybe she will do something with you like rape your ass with dildos meanwhile you suck the Kate's dildo.

Alice is the biggest slut bigger than Kira at least she is being paid to fuck but Alice do it for fun she receives kilometers of dildo 3 times a week, go out to club come back without panties pretty sure she was stuffed in club, model and massage topless for the mom's boyfriend, she is ok Eric spank her nude in a closed room, camwhoring. An the best she do with Max is a forced BJ if you pay to her pimp.

GOD... I HATE THAT BITCH... I HOPE SHE END ENSLAVED IN THE SAME CELL WITH ERICK.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
V0.7 sure will be all about Alice because now that Alice is working with Kate she is learning a lot about bdsm slaves so in next update she will have a lot of experience with dozens of guys and maybe she will do something with you like rape your ass with dildos meanwhile you suck the Kate's dildo.

Alice is the biggest slut bigger than Kira at least she is being paid to fuck but Alice do it for fun she receives kilometers of dildo 3 times a week, go out to club come back without panties pretty sure she was stuffed in club, model and massage topless for the mom's boyfriend, she is ok Eric spank her nude in a closed room, camwhoring. An the best she do with Max is a forced BJ if you pay to her pimp.

GOD... I HATE THAT BITCH... I HOPE SHE END ENSLAVED IN THE SAME CELL WITH ERICK.
wow wow , calm down , pretty sure Alice as a drinking problem also being a slut ain't anything to get worked up over .

suslik102

May 14, 2017
Technically he is. He is offering the game behind the Patreon payment wall which actually qualifies as 'payment'. I had that talk with the DAZ help desk already.
no it doesnt qualify as payment. he doesnt *charge for game* ppl *support HIM* and game is free for all, with just difference that ppl who support get latest content a bit earlier, which qualify as a *gift*

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Charolastra: I would like to know if Olivia's path shows up some information from the end, as it has the finals in Ann's ways.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
For people who seem to pretty confused about the recent polls.

The first poll was regarding Alice's blog, if people wanted it to remain a Max and Alice only thing, or if Kate should be involved. Regardless of the outcome of that poll Kate was never going to be disappearing. She just wasn't going to play a role in the blog opportunity.

The current poll is regarding Kates role as a dominatrix, since DS has finally realised that this pisses off a fuckton of people. Kate still won't be involved in the Blog, regardless of the outcome. It will affect how the relationship dynamic between the three 'on the whole' pans out.

People should read, then read once more...
Then finally read again, just so they understand wtf is going on sometimes.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
For people who seem to pretty confused about the recent polls.

The first poll was regarding Alice's blog, if people wanted it to remain a Max and Alice only thing, or if Kate should be involved. Regardless of the outcome of that poll Kate was never going to be disappearing. She just wasn't going to play a role in the blog opportunity.

The current poll is regarding Kates role as a dominatrix, since DS has finally realised that this pisses off a fuckton of people. Kate still won't be involved in the Blog, regardless of the outcome. It will affect how the relationship dynamic between the three 'on the whole' pans out.

People should read, then read once more...
Then finally read again, just so they understand wtf is going on sometimes.
then sorry i don't have access to the poll on patreon and i just based on what i read here

Single. As in Max and Alice only.
But it was a close vote.
when i read single i suppose it was about the relationship

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
then sorry i don't have access to the poll on patreon and i just based on what i read here

when i read single i suppose it was about the relationship
I don't have access to DS patreon either. I've gathered all of my information from the patrons posts and re-posts of DS posts from Patreon on here. So there is no excuse. :p lol

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017

Go on. Eat.
snik2-20161003092505474.jpg

Smakxy

May 29, 2017
Can somebody give me a 0.6 save file for olivia and lisa route. I don't want to replay the whole game.

DesRucGor

Jul 7, 2017
So to avoid spam, I'll make this post the calendar post. It will have all the pics for calendar and it will be updated as new one's come.
Disclaimer: Calendar pics are a bonus for patreon's who donate, they do not represent any scene in the game.

February:
View attachment 5554
March:
View attachment 5557
April:
View attachment 5555
May:
View attachment 5556
June:
View attachment 5558
July:
View attachment 7946

Note: Click to enlarge. Right click and open in a new tab for full resolution.
Note2: Click the "Here" to download all resolutions of the pic.

Huge thanks to the anon who provided these <3
Thanks! But I think February and April previews are incorrectly linked.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes