U

User_10739

I almost hate to admit this because I really like Alice since the start and I like Kate and I want to dom the both of them. Alphamale in the house w00t! But more than anything I want access to Kate's Mom!!!

Reactions: Lindsay

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
6244577159528077103.jpg
Image Quality (0.7)

Judging by your comments, you liked 0.6 a lot more than 0.5. On the other hand, some people complained about image quality. I agree, most of old images from 0.3 - 0.4 look better than images from 0.6. Took me some time to find the problem, turns out using different versions of Daz Studio can lead to very different results. I think there's something about iray render too, but I don't want to bore you with the technical details.
Anyway, I think the quality should be improving, which is why I had to work on finding the way to make decent images and keep reasonable rendering time. Starting with 0.7 I'll change some render settings: light, skin shader, etc. But most importantly our team now has a new designer, and he'll be processing every image in the game. Here's an example of his work. I'll start showing you more new images very soon.

Now, let's talk about 0.7. Without going into too many details, next update will be focused on Alice. Kate will get some attention too, but she'll have a new role. Almost 80% of the players voted for Max dominating Kate and Alice and not the other way around. So I guess that's that.

I'll also work on the new content for Ann, Kira and Max route, mom's new job. This is a very important storyline and it will play a crucial role in the main goal of the game: corrupting the entire family. I hope you agree it's the main goal for the game :)

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2017
could someone help me plaese , every time i load the game it goes to the bottom right of the screen and i cant see the buttons is there a software or something that can correct that when play games ?

would be awsome if someone could help thanks

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
Now that is what i call a good quality images. Thank you DS. Im actually impressed. In a good way ofc. Looking forward to 0.7. Alice/Max/Mom/Kate/Kira in 0.7 got to be great. Sounds like a much bigger update than the 0.6.
somebody said here, that DS probably did a smaller 0.6 update to make a bigger 0.7 update. Now I upvote that, it's got to be true by the looks of it.

Ramion

Mar 18, 2017
Hi everyone. Could someone help me with this problem, please?
I can't open the game. It says oops, the game crashed.
I've tried to disable antivirus and didn't work.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi everyone. Could someone help me with this problem, please?
I can't open the game. It says oops, the game crashed.
I've tried to disable antivirus and didn't work.
Pm me the crash file

Reactions: Chiflasty

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Was about to post the post but since you already did I'll take the chance to create the post for next updates images.
Pics for 0.7:
From oldest -> newest
View attachment 8793

Huge Thanks to the anon who gave me the pics :)
Is that really from the game ?! the artwork seems to have changed again..and not for the better

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is that really from the game ?! the artwork seems to have changed again..and not for the better
Read some posts above (or in this case a page back)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
could someone help me plaese , every time i load the game it goes to the bottom right of the screen and i cant see the buttons is there a software or something that can correct that when play games ?

would be awsome if someone could help thanks
use the.bat file

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
DS said that the game will be a sandbox. Well, why not instead of giving the people a poll to choose the path they want to take, why not make all those path in the game and then make the player choose whatever path they want IN THE GAME. That way, the way will be more like a sandbox and less like a visual novel with one ending. It is true that it will take more time to finish, but more time = better game.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
DS said that the game will be a sandbox. Well, why not instead of giving the people a poll to choose the path they want to take, why not make all those path in the game and then make the player choose whatever path they want IN THE GAME. That way, the way will be more like a sandbox and less like a visual novel with one ending. It is true that it will take more time to finish, but more time = better game.
Because that's not what you do. You develop the game, you create the choices but leave it to the people to choose what they want to see now.

perception

Aug 9, 2016
View attachment 8787
Image Quality (0.7)

Judging by your comments, you liked 0.6 a lot more than 0.5. On the other hand, some people complained about image quality. I agree, most of old images from 0.3 - 0.4 look better than images from 0.6. Took me some time to find the problem, turns out using different versions of Daz Studio can lead to very different results. I think there's something about iray render too, but I don't want to bore you with the technical details.
Anyway, I think the quality should be improving, which is why I had to work on finding the way to make decent images and keep reasonable rendering time. Starting with 0.7 I'll change some render settings: light, skin shader, etc. But most importantly our team now has a new designer, and he'll be processing every image in the game. Here's an example of his work. I'll start showing you more new images very soon.

Now, let's talk about 0.7. Without going into too many details, next update will be focused on Alice. Kate will get some attention too, but she'll have a new role. Almost 80% of the players voted for Max dominating Kate and Alice and not the other way around. So I guess that's that.

I'll also work on the new content for Ann, Kira and Max route, mom's new job. This is a very important storyline and it will play a crucial role in the main goal of the game: corrupting the entire family. I hope you agree it's the main goal for the game :)
Now that is what i call a good quality images. Thank you DS. Im actually impressed. In a good way ofc. Looking forward to 0.7. Alice/Max/Mom/Kate/Kira in 0.7 got to be great. Sounds like a much bigger update than the 0.6.
somebody said here, that DS probably did a smaller 0.6 update to make a bigger 0.7 update. Now I upvote that, it's got to be true by the looks of it.
Better lighting than the 0.6 messed up renders, but still decreased detail.
Oh well, at least Dreams of Desire seems to be increasing the quality of their renders with the updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Because that's not what you do. You develop the game, you create the choices but leave it to the people to choose what they want to see now.
and you think that he will return to previous situations to add more choises in the future?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes