Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i think the path of Olivia is better than Lisa as gf, cause in the gf path max and Kira force Lisa but in the Olivia one is Lisa the one that advance to max, but you lose the chance of kiss her, the first bj she give is to Alex but at the end you keep her because she want and not by tricking her.

But yeah all the other paths to the other girls sucks because you need to corrupt, blackmail, pay, cheat, lie or trick to get anything there is no love or romance.
In the first sight, look like other NTR, but now I'm playing the Olivia's path, I see that I was wrong. Many thanks for advice.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
So despite Max and Alice won the last poll, he has to do a second one. Trying to persuade the 40$ ppl to vote another way, or just want a clearer win secon time around? I hope still hope for Max Alice, just this time added domination over Kate as well. Could be interesting..

Chompiras

Jul 7, 2017
So despite Max and Alice won the last poll, he has to do a second one. Trying to persuade the 40$ ppl to vote another way, or just want a clearer win secon time around? I hope still hope for Max Alice, just this time added domination over Kate as well. Could be interesting..
i remember that when he did the kate poll some people in this forum said that he will not get rid of kate or will manipulate the results but a lot of people just laugh

Thjis

May 19, 2017
He actually made a statement at one point about a poll that actually never existed to justify an Eric poll. *shrug* What you going to do, I just vote.

shadowhawk252

Apr 4, 2017
So as ive played through this game a question has come up. What's the end point going to be? I understand that this game is still in development but from the direction its going and how it plays I just don't forsee what the end is going to be like. Most games of this type have a time limit typically 30 days but BB drags so much with the grind that you would need 120 days for a shot at all the content in one path. On the flip side the game is too linear for it to be a sandbox.

Your thoughts?

Reactions: wrx21 and Hiranua

Xalatesh

May 10, 2017
This is actually my biggest gripe about the game's design. You're running a business selling strangers access to spycams of your female family members, but you yourself apparently cannot access the feeds.
True Story, i wish DS make it possible, so you can spy on eric lession with lisa or eric and alice when you sacrifice her.

Reactions: cypr and summerjo

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
i remember that when he did the kate poll some people in this forum said that he will not get rid of kate or will manipulate the results but a lot of people just laugh
The older poll was close. So he did another one. He can do all the polls he wants, as long as he respects the wishes of the patrons.

Maybe some kind soul can post Tips & Tricks (0.6)? :)
I think this was posted the walkthrough thread.

Reactions: Andarilho

King7

Jun 30, 2017
read what you quoted...bro
TCMS said:
Pics for 0.6:
From oldest -> newest
oh yes i see .. sorry didn't look at it
to be honest i got distracted by the pics :coldsweat::coldsweat:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes