TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
There are a few problems with this game up till this point (Some personal opinion):
1. Inconsistent in rendering quality (The main reason I played this game is the great rendering)

2. Story becomes illogical (Yes, incest games are not logical in the first place), but the story progression is illogical and sudden to a point that makes players feel like DS is going out of ideas and is forcing content into the game

3. Awfully little content per update in some story line (Yes, there are updates to the Olivia line, but not all players would want to replay the game to get the new content)

4. The story is getting boring as you are stuck at home clicking wait talk and fuck, some new places and scenes will help

5. Majority of the play time is wasted on repeating the day for like a week or more to trigger a new scene (Echo with point 3 because there are just too little content)

However, DS is not the only one to blame here. The players also have some responsibility. Here is why:
1. The players keep on complaining about NTR content several updates before. I agree that Eric is way too powerful at the begining. But it kills all the fun (At least for me) that you suddenly can get rid of him with just a skype call. This kills a lot of possible new story lines.

2. Some players keep "patreoning" him despite not being satisfied with his work hoping that he will bring something good in the next update. This won't help as you are not conveying the message to him that the "consumer" is not satisfied. This is just like people keep buying from AAA studios but at the same time complaining the game quality.

These are just my personal opinion regarding the recent downfall of this potentially promising game.... Please don't kill me if you don't agree with my points. In the mean time, feel free to quote and add your own ideas. :p :) :D XD

Bard

May 1, 2017
Majority of the play time is wasted on repeating the day for like a week or more to trigger a new scene
this is something I 100% agree with you. People complain about grinding - but actually game is not grindy (I play without cheats and mods and still be able to quickly raise stats i need). Problem is waiting period for next step in story which last +/- week and than wait another week of doing same boring stuff again to trigger next step. For example .... Olivia visit - i can buy sleeping pills each day but i can give it to mom only once per week, etc.

About rendering - yes game has some downfall in rendering but its still best looking game in this genre. Just visit games forum - like 95% of games I dont even try because graphic is ugly and other 5% are older game (from S&G, LoP - but no new games lately).

About NTR - i dont even know what NTR is so i dont care about it.

Reactions: lazyharry

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
There are a few problems with this game up till this point (Some personal opinion):
1. Inconsistent in rendering quality (The main reason I played this game is the great rendering)

2. Story becomes illogical (Yes, incest games are not logical in the first place), but the story progression is illogical and sudden to a point that makes players feel like DS is going out of ideas and is forcing content into the game

3. Awfully little content per update in some story line (Yes, there are updates to the Olivia line, but not all players would want to replay the game to get the new content)

4. The story is getting boring as you are stuck at home clicking wait talk and fuck, some new places and scenes will help

5. Majority of the play time is wasted on repeating the day for like a week or more to trigger a new scene (Echo with point 3 because there are just too little content)

However, DS is not the only one to blame here. The players also have some responsibility. Here is why:
1. The players keep on complaining about NTR content several updates before. I agree that Eric is way too powerful at the begining. But it kills all the fun (At least for me) that you suddenly can get rid of him with just a skype call. This kills a lot of possible new story lines.

2. Some players keep "patreoning" him despite not being satisfied with his work hoping that he will bring something good in the next update. This won't help as you are not conveying the message to him that the "consumer" is not satisfied. This is just like people keep buying from AAA studios but at the same time complaining the game quality.

These are just my personal opinion regarding the recent downfall of this potentially promising game.... Please don't kill me if you don't agree with my points. In the mean time, feel free to quote and add your own ideas. :p :) :D XD
I agree completely. I stopped supporting him after 0.5.
Also, the old renders were the best ones.
For the amount of money he earns, the game should be 4 times bigger and better than what it is. He is milking it till the last drop.

cypr

May 2, 2017
i have to agree with your points and i think this one is part of the greater picture
i think DS had a more NTR/Eric heavier story in mind, but with all the players complaining he is abandoning this idea and he doesn't seem to like it

look at his last public post
"Almost 80% of the players voted for Max dominating Kate and Alice and not the other way around. So I guess that's that."
"it will play a crucial role in the main goal of the game: corrupting the entire family. I hope you agree it's the main goal for the game :)"

looks like an 180° turn to me and now he has to do deal with it. and now we are getting another weak family harem game

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
We really need to see another place, the house is kind of boring after 6 months...

Alice back to school.

This is a personal render and it's not related to Big Brother game.
Thanks goutch! It's a nice change! Which program did you use? Which model is Alice? I have made a little search at daz3d and I have only found Kate so far (Melisande for Genesis 3 Female).

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Can anyone tell me how I get the game under linux wine to run. With me the image is shifted to the right down and it is not playable. sry my english ist very bad i come from germany
Good luck with that... just find a mac version... i understand wine is a windows emulator but i dont have alot of linux experience.... hit me up and walk me through it and ill try and help.

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
To the people supporting this game for 40 dollars a month, I must salute you. I don't feel the input, production value, or story is worth the high price of 40 dollars a month any more. I mean think of it this way if you supported this guy for a year you have given him 480 dollars. And received nothing but slowly deteriorating renders, and an inconsistent story that is ruled by the masses since the author has no clear vision where his story is suppose to go. Spend money on what makes you happy, but realistically we should just donate to F95 and have them pledge the 40 dollars so we can just get this hot mess for free now.

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
I think the most important feature this game should get before anything else is the Gallery that has all the paths/routes/characters with unlocked and locked pictures. So we actually know which one is left to achieve and also to rewatch later.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
it would be good if there was a little continuation of massage scene where mom says she will clean everything up, Max could go outside and look through window and she mom licking cum off her hand

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
<snip> I mean think of it this way if you supported this guy for a year you have given him 480 dollars. <snip>
MFW: Starting a new WoW account with access to the latest expansion runs exactly half that for the first year (due to purchasing WoW/Legion) .. and every year after that is $300 cheaper. I get supporting developers.. but not that much for this. That's crazy.

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks goutch! It's a nice change! Which program did you use? Which model is Alice? I have made a little search at daz3d and I have only found Kate so far (Melisande for Genesis 3 Female).
Thanks, I'm using Daz Studio too, Alice, it's FWSA Eliya HD for Victoria 7 with the skin of FWSA Imogen HD for Victoria 7

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes