Trombe

Sep 24, 2016
To the people from past, present and future who ridicule DS's patreon SHUT UP. They give you and everyone else here the moment when a new version is available to be crack. They send you preview pictures, calendar, polls the moment DS post it and you have a nerve to fucking mock them and call them crazy? Attack DS however you want but don't mock patreon who give everyone else and YOU free stuff.

Don't bite the hand that feed you. You ungrateful people. Now please continue your daily routine the circle jerk about how this game suck or how DS milk his patreon.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
There are a few problems with this game up till this point (Some personal opinion):
1. Inconsistent in rendering quality (The main reason I played this game is the great rendering)

2. Story becomes illogical (Yes, incest games are not logical in the first place), but the story progression is illogical and sudden to a point that makes players feel like DS is going out of ideas and is forcing content into the game

3. Awfully little content per update in some story line (Yes, there are updates to the Olivia line, but not all players would want to replay the game to get the new content)

4. The story is getting boring as you are stuck at home clicking wait talk and fuck, some new places and scenes will help

5. Majority of the play time is wasted on repeating the day for like a week or more to trigger a new scene (Echo with point 3 because there are just too little content)

However, DS is not the only one to blame here. The players also have some responsibility. Here is why:
1. The players keep on complaining about NTR content several updates before. I agree that Eric is way too powerful at the begining. But it kills all the fun (At least for me) that you suddenly can get rid of him with just a skype call. This kills a lot of possible new story lines.

2. Some players keep "patreoning" him despite not being satisfied with his work hoping that he will bring something good in the next update. This won't help as you are not conveying the message to him that the "consumer" is not satisfied. This is just like people keep buying from AAA studios but at the same time complaining the game quality.

These are just my personal opinion regarding the recent downfall of this potentially promising game.... Please don't kill me if you don't agree with my points. In the mean time, feel free to quote and add your own ideas. :p :) :D XD
Completely agree with you, but the part of the NTR content and the easily way to get rid of Eric wasnt the players fault, it was DS fault for listening the players too much. He just needed to make two path well defined and well done. If the player dont want NTR dont play that path, if the players dont want kate, dont play that path and so on. DS is getting rid of the freedom in the game. The path of Lisa's bf and the path with Olivia end the same way, except that Olivia is also there. And I think the friends with eric path will be the same but with eric's help instead, because max cant lose. RIP Alex v0.5-v0.6 "It only last 1 day. No way to save him"

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
I am a new member on this Forum and this is my 1st post. That being said ill get to the point.
A lot of fuss about a game that in my humble opinion is plainly put total crap.
This Forum helped me discover a few (very few) games worth my pledge in Patreon and in the same time saved me from a huge amount of bad games or bad devs.
And thats what this forum is about ,at least for me, a place i can read about the games i'd like to play.
So to answer Mr ChaosXD and or the rest :
Last i checked internet has still freeom of speech , so you can put your "Shut up" in the place where the sun doesnt shine.
If anyone wants to express his opinion he is entitled to it without having to read your Shut ups and internet rageposts.
Is 40$ per month for a crap-shit game insane? Ofcourse it is Even 5$ per month is when Mass effect Andromeda costs 60$ 1 time and its an actual game.
If you cant get this im sorry.

Cheers

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I am a new member on this Forum and this is my 1st post. That being said ill get to the point.
This Forum helped me discover a few (very few) games worth my pledge in Patreon and in the same time saved me from a huge amount of bad games or bad devs.
And thats what this forum is about ,at least for me, a place i can read about the games i'd like to play.
Last i checked internet has still freeom of speech , so you can put your "Shut up" in the place where the sun doesnt shine.
If anyone wants to express his opinion he is entitled to it without having to read your Shut ups and internet rageposts.
Is 40$ per month for a crap-shit game insane? Ofcourse it is Even 5$ per month is when Mass effect Andromeda costs 60$ 1 time and its an actual game.

Cheers
Good first post and I agree. I dont support him and I shouldnt complain about his game. It is just a little rage to express what I think, as you say, "internet has still freedom of speech." They are just to get the rage out of my system. Dont take it too seriously. XD

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017

Cheers
Wow, you really know how to make friends fast, don't you?

Now back OT.
Is Max spying on Lisa's sex lesson from Erik? (Finally!)

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
Good first post and I agree. I dont support him and I shouldnt complain about his game. It is just a little rage to express what I think, as you say, "internet has still freedom of speech." They are just to get the rage out of my system. Dont take it too seriously. XD
i never take posts on the net seriously, i learned early on to not feed the trolls :p
Cheers mate

Bard

May 1, 2017
Mass effect Andromeda
... you choose very weird game to compare .... ME:Andromeda has quite similar graphics like BB - not the mention their facial and eyes animation - sorry but all characters looks like they are mentally retarded.

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
... you choose very weird game to compare .... ME:Andromeda has quite similar graphics like BB - not the mention their facial and eyes animation - sorry but all characters looks like they are mentally retarded.
The choice was made on purpose ;) 2 similar looking graphic toons , the point is the price and the insanity thats going on on Patreon lately

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If I am wrong, forgive me, but I stopped playing when Eric entered this game, I have version 0.3 but I did not play anymore, now I came back playing two paths without Eric, but I think the evolution of this game was very little. Am I wrong?

Reactions: Arcane666

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
If I am wrong, forgive me, but I stopped playing when Eric entered this game, I have version 0.3 but I did not play anymore, now I came back playing two paths without Eric, but I think the evolution of this game was very little. Am I wrong?
you are wrong, the evolution of this game to become a shit happened so fast and is now complete

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
Finally looks like we're going to get out the house! Looks like Max may be going to the nightclub with Alice, finally, which means we could get the sex scene in the bathroom! :) Fingers crossed.
what makes you think he is going out? I can see a piece of furniture behind that door so it must be someone's bedroom.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
what makes you think he is going out? I can see a piece of furniture behind that door so it must be someone's bedroom.
well you can see he is entering in mom's room, but that kind of clothes are not the kind of what you use when you are gonna stay in home, at least not me.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes