Azphel

May 5, 2017
Ciao a tutti. Mi dispiace per il mio inglese ma volevo chiedere se qualcuno sa come sbloccare la richiesta bj durante la mamma / punizione max grazie
Per quanto ne so, non puoi in questa versione. Devi aspettare la 0.7
Tra parentesi, evita di postare la stessa richiesta più volte: basta una
______
As far as i know, you can't in this version. You'll have to wait for 0.7
On a side note, avoid posting multiple time the same request: one is enough

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
The guy that linked the pic forgot to mention the part that was important in said post:
"Improved graphics"
As i said already, it's a patreon oriented development. If people ask for sex, they got sex, if they ask for get rid of Eric, it'll be possible.

After last update, they asked for improved quality....

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Yep, another game ruined because the author puts all the major things to a vote. Gotta keep those $40 patreons happy I guess.
Bothers me when people post with things that sound critical of the $40 patreon. They did not demand votes, it was part of the enticement to get them to waste 40 a month for 10 minutes of game play. They are just getting what they paid for. DS is responsible for all the decisions good and bad, including polling

Reactions: nashk

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
As i said already, it's a patreon oriented development. If people ask for sex, they got sex, if they ask for get rid of Eric, it'll be possible.

After last update, they asked for improved quality....
and? Is it bad? :rolleyes:

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
My personal opinion on the matter is if i pay for a product i get to choose what i get for my money...
So i think DS is right when he asks his patrons (aka paying customers) what they want to see in the game.

Reactions: Lindsay

djax

May 5, 2017
Finally we get some progress of this game, DS got bored with the scene place too i thought LOL. A lot of thing u can explore DS, even if that looks logical or illogical, everyone have their opinion. you dont have finnancial issues but you have stuck idea and place issues LOL. My advice read some pervert manga comic but it's fun to follow LOL. PEACE

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
My personal opinion on the matter is if i pay for a product i get to choose what i get for my money...
So i think DS is right when he asks his patrons (aka paying customers) what they want to see in the game.
uhhhh, it doesn't really work like that.

you go on patreon, you like the design of a product, you decide to pledge = pay to get a product that is already designed and BY CASE meets your tastes. it doesn't work the other way around unless the developer says so.

Your opinion would be that you go to the supermarket and decide if to spend your money on white meat, red meat or fish. it's not possible on patreon, a game is pretty unique even if his theme has already been used many times. So you can like it and pledge or not like it and not pledge.

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Yes, he should listen to his patrons. But there are different class of patrons......
It seems that the different pay grade indicate different things:
$1 Ya, thanks for your money and now go disappear.
$5 Not bad, bit definitely not enough
$10 Thanks. But that's just not enough for you to have control over me. Here, have a cookie and vote for the aesthetic stuff (Which I will downgrade later absolutely)
$20 Good. You are going somewhere, but still not enough for control over me. I can at least share with you how I am being controlled though...
$40 Fuck this shit. You are my daddy now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
40$ Rewards [LIST said:
[*]All previous rewards
[*]Mention your name in credits
[*]Vote for game development plans
[*]Get access to new version 5 days early
[*]Tips and tricks: game mechanics
[*]Special calendar wallpaper every month
[/LIST]
While I generally would agree with you, this Patreon game is a product under development.
To me that means that their is room for things to change and make it meet the customers preferences...

Furthermore as you can see in my quote from DS's Patreon he advertises the Vote for game development plans as a reward for his 40$ tier.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
There is really no right or wrong on this. Simple enough he is selling the right to impact game via poll. Thus he should follow their lead. If you pay 40 you expect it, not sure why the comments get made. He has decided that the game is not enough value to lock down the 40 patreon. Not uncommon for developers on patreon to offer insiders influence on a games development. Nightcity recently did, I voted for some actual game vs more tepid character renders.

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
the books don't need a more in depth continuation for me ,but the shower can progress with a "keep looking" (risk of beeing caught by mom or lisa (if lisa is girlfriend wil lead to a punisment ). or caught by alice and kira and if alice level in future is high enough you can join them in the shower

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
There is really no right or wrong on this. Simple enough he is selling the right to impact game via poll. Thus he should follow their lead. If you pay 40 you expect it, not sure why the comments get made. He has decided that the game is not enough value to lock down the 40 patreon. Not uncommon for developers on patreon to offer insiders influence on a games development. Nightcity recently did, I voted for some actual game vs more tepid character renders.
It was a bad decision to allow 40 dollar Patreons to vote on gameplay; voting on features is fine, but letting them decide the story direction was a bad decision, or letting anyone decide that for that matter. The game was popular for what it was, it was popular with the Eric antagonist, before all the people started crying NTR this and that. The problem I see with 40 dollar Patreon voting is that a lot of people take the game too seriously, and take the characters too personally, and many would like to see Eric removed entirely, which is like asking for the bad guy to be removed from a book or movie, it would make it boring IMHO, because there's no conflict or drive (Imagine Game of Thrones without any bad buys); there are even people that would like to see no story at all, also no other gameplay elements like peeking, or grinding massage, etc, and then it's just cut down to running around rooms having sex. Often people with extreme reactions, will pay extreme dollars to get extreme changes made, and that isn't good for the rest of us, because they aren't thinking with the head on their shoulders, but elsewhere.

Ал_32

Jun 26, 2017
It was a bad decision to allow 40 dollar Patreons to vote on gameplay; voting on features is fine, but letting them decide the story direction was a bad decision, or letting anyone decide that for that matter. The game was popular for what it was, it was popular with the Eric antagonist, before all the people started crying NTR this and that. The problem I see with 40 dollar Patreon voting is that a lot of people take the game too seriously, and take the characters too personally, and many would like to see Eric removed entirely, which is like asking for the bad guy to be removed from a book or movie, it would make it boring IMHO, because there's no conflict or drive (Imagine Game of Thrones without any bad buys); there are even people that would like to see no story at all, also no other gameplay elements like peeking, or grinding massage, etc, and then it's just cut down to running around rooms having sex. Often people with extreme reactions, will pay extreme dollars to get extreme changes made, and that isn't good for the rest of us, because they aren't thinking with the head on their shoulders, but elsewhere.

The game is nonlinear.
No one gets rid of Eric. Just there was such an opportunity for those who do not like Eric. But I agree. I read fanfiction and very often I see good ruined texts. Simply because the author allowed readers' opinion to influence the plot. Here too the most in my opinion.

Reactions: TheEdge
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes