ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
You also missed my point, I am not trying to convince you it's the best. It's just a general message to all the haters that are trying to bring down the game because they hate NRT, hate this, hate that.... for whatever reasons that make them don't like it.

And to you specifically, what I mean is that, I don't think the game you pointed out is better than BB (not that I say BB is the best and has no flaw, there is no such game that has no flaw) and I fail to see if there is any better game than BB available (for now, because I haven't played much of those games), why? I already explained.
The funny thing is that because the game is a sandbox (or at least it was) they dont even have to see the "NTR" (that is non existent by now) if they dont want too. Thats the beauty of an open game.

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Hey guys ( or girls) i would like to ask the opinion of this forum in something. A few days ago i made a post about how i think some of the opportunities involving Alice will progress in the next version of the game. here is the post for the interested:

What i wanted is to ask about ideias of how do you think the older opportunities involving Alice will go. Based on the pools and preview images we know the Blog and Kate will get new content but i fear that the old ones like Special Books, Cigaratte Smoke and Arachnophonia will be forgotten. I would like to hear your ideias about how do you think DS could progress these opportunities.
Hey Ketheus, I don't think anything will come off the cigarattes I think it was away to bring in weed and so you could get her ass slapped. Though I do think there is a opperchunity with the books to get her into different scenarios or kinkyness like a 50 shades of grey if thats what your into maybe something else.

Reactions: KaiserST

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Imagine Rockstar is making a new GTA on patreon, that it will have a lot of new content that will set it appart from previous GTAs. You can be a cop, a thief, an assassin, a mafia member or boss, a normal worker, man, woman, gay, lesbian, transexual and so on. But then the followers start complaining because they dont want to be gay or lesbian in the game, and they dont want to be a transexual either. They also dont want to be a cop because is GTA. But wait, they also dont want to be a woman because is GTA, not GTA Online. Then Rockstar proceed to remove all that NEW content that will separate this GTA from the others in a good and revolutionary way becuase most of the fans dont like those contents :'(. Making this new GTA exactly like the others just with better graphics. The you wake up and think, why do they want to downgrade their game?

bum1

Aug 5, 2016
Imagine Rockstar is making a new GTA on patreon, that it will have a lot of new content that will set it appart from previous GTAs. You can be a cop, a thief, an assassin, a mafia member or boss, a normal worker, man, woman, gay, lesbian, transexual and so on. But then the followers start complaining because they dont want to be gay or lesbian in the game, and they dont want to be a transexual either. They also dont want to be a cop because is GTA. But wait, they also dont want to be a woman because is GTA, not GTA Online. Then Rockstar proceed to remove all that NEW content that will separate this GTA from the others in a good and revolutionary way becuase most of the fans dont like those contents :'(. Making this new GTA exactly like the others just with better graphics. The you wake up and think, why do they want to downgrade their game?
That it not the problem. Ppeople want new, interesting for them content every month, the size of update is set.
Lets say it is 150 new images. For every 20 new images of Erick groping Lisa we would have 20 less images of Max (main character) groping Mom. That is not much for whole game but it is big part of monthly update.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
That it not the problem. Ppeople want new, interesting for them content every month, the size of update is set.
Lets say it is 150 new images. For every 20 new images of Erick groping Lisa we would have 20 less images of Max (main character) groping Mom. That is not much for whole game but it is big part of monthly update.
I know what you said but what i wanted to say is that DS is listening too much to his fans by the point of taking out content that might be interesting. I just hope that he is prioritizing content instead of choosing it, because he hasnt add content/choises for previous scenes to not make people start from the beginning every time. I just hope that he will add more content once he satisfies all his butthurt fans.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
does anyone think that there will be 2 story arcs in the future depending on the way you got rid of Eric?

if not? why give 2 ways to do it?

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Mmm interesting post... One thing i do like is the sandbox concept , so I would mostly agree except for the better graphics part , that IS going downhill faster than the content loss. The women faces are now quite eerie-ly unnaturally in a plastic sort of way >.< compare to earlier version. You would have thought graphics can only improved with time.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
does anyone think that there will be 2 story arcs in the future depending on the way you got rid of Eric?

if not? why give 2 ways to do it?
2 ways of getting rid of Eric is just DS's way of placating the anti Eric fans, Eric gone full stop, which ironically if you would continue the arcs , wouldn't that mean Eric will be back somehow to tell the tale? or revenge or something which 100% the anti Eric fans will go crazy again and it make no sense.

1 possible route arc advancement I can think off is kate's mom though, DS seem to be going into the strong female domination route.

If Max get rid of Eric via kate's mom , he just have his balls even more controlled by another woman(after Kira and Kate , anybody think Olivia also kinda dominating?) since she know his secret , maybe it be a setup for even a more blackmailed dominated Max by Kate's Mom gang.
Wouldn't be surprised there a route eventually Max gonna end up on fours with a dog collar and gag ball.
Can't see any plausible story advancement with the hacker route mmm

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes