Antoninus_

May 23, 2017
I love how we go from a pic to an assumption to the claim "It's copying X" I guess people learned nothing from the time everyone was saying that Max was raping lisa in her sleep, and it turned out he was just awake with a boner. How about you wait for context before saying it's copying X or Y? :confused:
No drama plz. Im just saying idea is exactly what happen in SummerTimeSaga between the MC and his older sister who : hate him; is a camgirl; need a dick for make more money and finally secretly love him.

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Dreams of Desire and Milfs Resort both beat BB for render quality. Teachers pet and any ICSTOR games has great anims.
Superpowered, Lab rats, Second Happiness, The babysitter, The gift Reloaded... My god the list is quite large to be honest.
By render, you mean the graphic quality? If that is the case, I find BB's graphics to be the best out of all the games I have played.

Example:

Tell me if that (ugly) face and body of the mom below can compare to the hotness of the aunt and mom above.... See that proportion in the 2nd pic?

Also, I find Dreams of Desire has no game play whatsoever. I just click click click through everything to the end (Ep 4) without any difficulty. We can all see why there are so many comments and questions on how to play BB because the added variety/paths/routes really make the game much more interesting than 'next' clicking through everything without the need to read what is on the screen. Most of the time there are only two choices, don't wanna fuck up? save and choose 1 choice. Fuck up after choosing? Load and choose the other choice, and repeat till the end. It sounds boring to me. With BB, not only it has a lot more choices, but the order in which you proceed on your routes also matter for what to comes next.

So, story, game play, graphics, DoD is inferior on every aspect to BB in my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------

Haven't tried Milf Resort, will check it out.

Teachers Pet: look at the screen shot and see this:

Immediately: -99 ugly chick and ugly graphics.
and also 145.7 MB file size doesn't sound a lot of contents/paths/routes, sounds like just another click click through everything.

and Yes, ICSTOR has good graphic, currently trying out his Incest Family v2 and Milf's Villa, his old works look too short and don't look that good in quality to me.

-------------------------

Lab rats... rip of from Honey Select, I'd rather just play Honey Select. Graphics is bad, no story, just click through everything, get stats by clicking and the girl will just show tits, show pussy, take of clothes because you have more "stats". That's what I like about BB, you need to do it right to proceed, not just click click get more stats and suddently a girl will show you boobs while an hour ago u can't cause you just gained more stats after an hour. And should I talk about the sex scene? a little static picture on the right of the screen doesn't give me anything and there is literally no connection between them, like, i choose 'show boobs' for example, a picture of a mom with boobs appear, if I choose 'take of clothes', a picture of mom with clothes off will appear. Those are just two different pictures put on each choice. Remember how Kira's training with Max? kira will go in the room, talk, talk, pictures, talk talk.... It shows the process of the scene, it's like you are reading an adult story, not just a static image that doesn't tell us anything.

--------------------------

Second Happines, only tried out for 5 minutes, first impression, ugly graphics. Wondering if it's another click through everything game or you actually have to think and do it right?

The babysitter: haven't tried it yet, graphics still look bad like some old adult game. 400 Mb fize size. Don't expect much content from it. Same question about game play, click through or not?

The gift Reloaded: graphics look decent, will try it out.

=====================

So yeah, there is a reason why BB is the most popular game out there. For me, at least, it does sell me out on everything I stated above.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
@LightAngels
Well I have to say I fully disagree with you LightAngels with your comparison between BB and DoD.
DoD characters are better designed, lit, posed and morphed... It is of course all personal opinion though, but it's more than just the characters with what I was referring to. BB's actual scene building is pretty rubbish. TCMS made a post not too long ago that highlighted many of BB's shortcomings.

With teachers pet, you'll notice I mentioned it has good animations, not renders. The ahem, faces do take a little while to get used to I will admit. But his writing and hints of comedy that is added more than make up for where the game comes up short with the faces. Also as I said the anims really are second to none.

There are a lot of people who don't like the art style that comes from using Illusion software or 3dsexvilla assets. Personally I quite enjoy them, they come as a welcome break from the endless torrent of Daz3d clone games. Again though it all comes down to personal preference. If you consider BB to be 'best of breed' in all of these aspects I certainly won't argue with you about it. BB art, while it has been going downhill lately certainly isn't anything to be sneezed at.

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
I want to add my 5 cents to your conversation guys. All you have to look is how much patreons does DS have. I would say like ~50-100 more than the last month on 0.6 update. People like it. I like it personally. And I agree with almost all what @LightAngels said. Different people - different opinions. What I dont understand is why you guys spitting your "shit" all over the place here? If you dont like it, don`t play. Simple as that. Why you think you have to convince everybody around here that this game has bad quality? If you want DS listen to you, go become a patron. Thanks to @Scale we can play this game for free. Let people decide what they like on their own.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I want to add my 5 cents to your conversation guys. All you have to look is how much patreons does DS have. I would say like ~50-100 more than the last month on 0.6 update. People like it. I like it personally. And I agree with almost all what @LightAngels said. Different people - different opinions. What I dont understand is why you guys spitting your "shit" all over the place here? If you dont like it, don`t play. Simple as that. Why you think you have to convince everybody around here that this game has bad quality? If you want DS listen to you, go become a patron. Thanks to @Scale we can play this game for free. Let people decide what they like on their own.
it is just an intensiv interesting discussion about the best game(s). Both of them love BB, with analyses of strong and weak points. So don't worry. It's all fine :)

Reactions: Shardoom

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
@LightAngels
Well I have to say I fully disagree with you LightAngels with your comparison between BB and DoD.
DoD characters are better designed, lit, posed and morphed... It is of course all personal opinion though, but it's more than just the characters with what I was referring to. BB's actual scene building is pretty rubbish. TCMS made a post not too long ago that highlighted many of BB's shortcomings.

With teachers pet, you'll notice I mentioned it has good animations, not renders. The ahem, faces do take a little while to get used to I will admit. But his writing and hints of comedy that is added more than make up for where the game comes up short with the faces. Also as I said the anims really are second to none.

There are a lot of people who don't like the art style that comes from using Illusion software or 3dsexvilla assets. Personally I quite enjoy them, they come as a welcome break from the endless torrent of Daz3d clone games. Again though it all comes down to personal preference. If you consider BB to be 'best of breed' in all of these aspects I certainly won't argue with you about it. BB art, while it has been going downhill lately certainly isn't anything to be sneezed at.
You have to think it like this, we are all adults who can think for ourselves and choose what we think is good, we are not kids that just take any candy our moms give us.

So, why BB has so many players, discussions and DS's has so many followers, patreons if it's so bad according to so many criticisms?

Then for the person who says this game is bad, think of it this way. Out of so many people who enjoy the game, what are the chances they are right, and your opinion about the game (shit, bad..) is right? Ofc personal preferences are different from person to person, but whose opinions are more likely true to depict the game (good or bad)? Yours or the mass amount of players out there?

Just like when you go to amazon to view product. You look at the product with 5* and the ratio of good rating and bad rating is like 1000:10. Then is it good product or bad product, according to 10 people who don't like the product? Or the 1000? What are the chances this product is good for you if you are to buy it now?

Now relate to Big Brother. See what I mean?

Your preference about other games, better graphics, better stories, better animations, better poses, morphs, ect.... are most likely skewed (not saying u are wrong, cause I also respect personal preferences) and compare to what most people think, there is a big difference. And I can say for certain, a lot of people out there agree with me from what I analyzed in the previous post.

If other games are so great, why those games don't have that much players? If BB is so bad and inferior to those (in whatever aspect haters claim it to have), why it has so many players? Just think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meduzko

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You have to think it like this, we are all adults who can think for ourselves and choose what we think is good, we are not kids that just take any candy our moms give us.

So, why BB has so many players, discussions and DS's has so many followers, patreons if it's so bad according to so many criticisms?

Then for the person who says this game is bad, think of it this way. Out of so many people who enjoy the game, what are the chances they are right, and your opinion about the game (shit, bad..) is right? Ofc personal preferences are different from person to person, but whose opinions are more likely true to depict the game (good or bad)? Yours or the mass amount of players out there?

Just like when you go to amazon to view product. You look at the product with 5* and the ratio of good rating and bad rating is like 1000:10. Then is it good product or bad product, according to 10 people who don't like the product.

Now relate to the Big Brother. See what I mean?

Your preference about other games, better graphics, better stories, better animations, better poses, morphs, ect.... are most likely skewed (not saying u are wrong, cause I also respect personal preferences).

And compare to what most people think, there is a big difference. And I can say for certain, a lot of people out there agree with me from what I analyzed in the previous post.

If other games are so great, why those games don't have that much players? If BB is so bad and inferior to those, why it has so many players? Just think about it.
You know I don't think you really understand how I feel about this game...

I don't think it is the best in any one respect, but I do still REALLY like it. Especially now that DS has stopped creating content to piss people off. If you read some of my posts on here and on his patreon page you'll see that I've been a 'fan' of BigBrother for a long fucking time... lol

I'm not the kind of fan that blindly thinks BB is the bees knees and the best in everything though, but that doesn't mean I don't like the game, because I really do. I guess some of my criticisms could be confusing to some and let them think I don't like the game. Rest assured though I do, BB has a strange allure to it that I can't 100% completely quantify. But I definitely like it.

I'm not sure I'd say it was the 'most' popular adult game around though. There are quite a few games on patreon that have more followers and generate much less negative publicity.

Just so we're clear, I DO like BB and I'm not sure why you're trying to convince me its the 'best' lol. ;)

Reactions: Hlextor

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
You know I don't think you really understand how I feel about this game...

I don't think it is the best in any one respect, but I do still REALLY like it. Especially now that DS has stopped creating content to piss people off. If you read some of my posts on here and on his patreon page you'll see that I've been a 'fan' of BigBrother for a long fucking time... lol

I'm not the kind of fan that blindly thinks BB is the bees knees and the best in everything though, but that doesn't mean I don't like the game, because I really do. I guess some of my criticisms could be confusing to some and let them think I don't like the game. Rest assured though I do, BB has a strange allure to it that I can't 100% completely quantify. But I definitely like it.

I'm not sure I'd say it was the 'most' popular adult game around though. There are quite a few games on patreon that have more followers and generate much less negative publicity.

Just so we're clear, I DO like BB and I'm not sure why you're trying to convince me its the 'best' lol. ;)
You also missed my point, I am not trying to convince you it's the best. It's just a general message to all the haters that are trying to bring down the game because they hate NRT, hate this, hate that.... for whatever reasons that make them don't like it.

And to you specifically, what I mean is that, I don't think the game you pointed out is better than BB (not that I say BB is the best and has no flaw, there is no such game that has no flaw) and I fail to see if there is any better game than BB available (for now, because I haven't played much of those games), why? I already explained.

Last edited:

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Thats what I asked for in my first post, what are those games?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You also missed my point, I am not trying to convince you it's the best. It's just a general message to all the haters that want to put down the game for whatever reasons that make them don't like it.

And to you specifically, what I mean is that, I don't think the game you pointed out is better than BB (not that I say BB is the best and has no flaw, there is no such game that has no flaw), and why? I already explained.
Fair enough. I'm glad you like BB so much tbh, it has received a lot of hate this year. Some of it deserved some of it not, but, it seems like DS is actively trying to alter his model so not to generate as much hostility between his fans. Of course this will anger the people who delighted in seeing the content that annoyed s many people (I believe they got off on the fact that others had to view the NTR beta-cuck stuff more than they did actually viewing it themselves, but that's just speculation at the end of the day)

If DS ever goes back and cleans up some of the continuity mismatches throughout the game, maybe adds a little more depth to his characters etc then this game definitely has the 'potential' to be one of the best. For me though, at the minute that's all I'd say it is, it's a good game with the potential to be a great game. I just hope DS doesn't fuck it up again.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Thats what I asked for in my first post, what are those games?
Off the top of my head... Mrdotsgames (dating my daughter), Darkcookie's Summertime Saga, The simbro's team 'Simbro' and Fenoxo's 'trails in tainted space' all have much more followers than BigBrother. But that doesn't make them better alone, since some newer games simply haven't had time to garner as much support...

If you're going to simply go to these games sites and pick them apart to explain to me why BB is 'better' don't waste your time. I'm really happy for you that you get so much pleasure out of BB, that is afterall the main objective of a game maker. lol

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Off the top of my head... Mrdotsgames (dating my daughter), Darkcookie's Summertime Saga, The simbro's team 'Simbro' and Fenoxo's 'trails in tainted space' all have much more followers than BigBrother. But that doesn't make them better alone, since some newer games simply haven't had time to garner as much support...

If you're going to simply go to these games sites and pick them apart to explain to me why BB is 'better' don't waste your time. I'm really happy for you that you get so much pleasure out of BB, that is afterall the main objective of a game maker. lol
Sorry if I were to offend you in any way. It wasn't my intention to pick on you or anything. It's just that I finished BB and found it's really good, I want to find other good games to play, and when you pointed out those games (which I find really bad) on top of all the negativity about this game, I just had an itch to say what I think is right about the game, like, giving this game some justices.

----

On the side note, are there any pictures/scene about these event:

- Send Lisa see mom sucking Eric in front of tv
- Bad Teacher (Eric + Mom + Lisa in their room)

I just went over to the Big Brother Events Info's thread and saw this. I don't remember seeing any scene of these.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
The Bad Teacher event has no pictures.
There are pictures of Anne giving Eric a BJ in the living room while he watches TV, but none of Lisa's seeing it. Max sees it happening, goes back to his room, tell's Lisa about it, Lisa goes out, sees it, and comes back without Max following her or otherwise being able to see what happens.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
I am sorry but this is a discussion for BB , and ppl have been posting what they like and dislike , what they want or don't want for a long time, what constitute the rise or fall of BB which I think is exactly fine and we can co-exist perfectly. You can't just waltz in here and tell ppl to stop posting their opinions just because you think the game is fine. Similarly ppl who have lament the fall of quality of bb have never told the ppl who think BB "going on the right direction" to shut up and get a life. Everyone need to respect other opinions , that simple. Though we might have different opinions , I have sincerely read every post @mr110268 have posted to see his opinions and never go into rampage attack mode on the poster himself.

The last thing we need in this interaction board is a testosterone driven juvenile who go absolute ballistic attack mode whenever ppl express a different opinion from his fetish. And that wasn't meant for u @Meduzko . We need to teach those degenerates a lesson on respect and tolerance and make this forum much amiable place less they think they can hem everyone in internet just because they are keyboard warriors.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
By render, you mean the graphic quality? If that is the case, I find BB's graphics to be the best out of all the games I have played.

So yeah, there is a reason why BB is the most popular game out there. For me, at least, it does sell me out on everything I stated above.
urm just a heads up since you are new , the moderators does have a policy against too in depth discussion/comparison/recommendations of other games or visual stories in BB discussion thread , I think its a short comparison to prove a point is okie though , just to let you know so yep.

cypr

May 2, 2017
again, i have to agree with @neodtst and @TC
the first versions of the game had a good foundation for the story and all other paths against Max were hinted, but he stopped there after all the alpha harem lovers cried on the patreon.

my "vision" of the game would be with all those paths implemented, you could build your harem or you could "lose" and draw the short straw and eric has is thing or even olivia gets the other guy
that would have made the game interesting, but now all the anti-max solutions are a dead end and only the mindless harem option is there, like all fucking other incest games.

i'm tired of all those people forcing the game into another mainstream family harem game with no other options, they don't even accept the possibilty of those paths. but the real culprit is DS, who is allowing this to happen.

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
emm can someone explain me what "NTR" mean exactly please?
Basically, having the love interest stolen by someone else.

Sort of like cuckolding, only ruling out all examples where the husband/boyfriend is okay with it.

Also, they don't really need to be dating; if the MC likes the girl but she gets 'stolen' before he confesses, that's still NTR, as far as I understand it.

Reactions: blubibek
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes