TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I love how we go from a pic to an assumption to the claim "It's copying X" I guess people learned nothing from the time everyone was saying that Max was raping lisa in her sleep, and it turned out he was just awake with a boner. How about you wait for context before saying it's copying X or Y? :confused:

bblover

May 31, 2017
So we gonna se all pictures from 0.7 version, and lose all excitement about new things? Wow I wish I hadnt looked pictures from 0.7.
I hope there will be much more things we see from images.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
That'd be all fine and dandy if the game hadn't already been in the state of cuntface getting to 'bang' without rhyme or reason already...

He fucks your mum and is getting married (LMAO) after no fucking time whatsoever.
He fucks your Aunty with the use of a magic telepathic camera, and then magically makes her start to enjoy it, even though she was the only one who ever liked us.
He gets to bang Alice because DS gave cuntface the only character that seemed to like us, be willing to do anything with us and and HELP us to cuntface, and it's the only way to get her back. (A rather fucking super-INSIDIOUS plotline from DS I have to say). Not to mention the rage inducing cuntface 'win' that he gets from us completing the first part of the blogger opportunity...
He gets to do fuck knows what with Lisa+mum just because...

So yeah, regardless of your long pretty post you seem to be fine with the mindless gaming, as it stood already...

The main overview of this game paints a paradise of incest and of an orgy of sex in a lovely home full of beautiful girls. It does NOT mention, depict or even hint at the atrocious cuntface or any of his activities. Incest fans and NTR fans are pretty much fucking diametrically opposed in what they like in games, so conning one fan into viewing the other is an awful thing to do. Yes, conning, because there is no way ON FUCKING EARTH that any new player that isn't following a guide is going to avoid the cuckfest stuff.
There is no ON FUCKING EARTH a new player isn't following a guide is going to avoid the cuckfest stuff because its categorized under a game section , NOT A FUCKING EARTH visual novel. You are one angry fake anti-NTR guy man, you are not even real anti NTR like I post , just a alpha male who wanna f everyone but too ashamed to admit it for some reason.... can you even resort a NTR discussion post without asking ppl to fk off to play other game or rage mode?

and pls use the correct words when you post , "Fuck My Mom , my Aunty" coz obviously you don't understand what we meant when I say we don't associate ourselves with Max in any way, only your in depth role-playing does, its YOUR Mom , and YOUR Aunt and YOUR 2 sisters and even Olivia that I am sure you have deep connection which incidently I have hundreds of images on my hardisk , not MINE , And for your own sake , its just a game , stop raging omg. Its pixel women man..

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
I love how we go from a pic to an assumption to the claim "It's copying X" I guess people learned nothing from the time everyone was saying that Max was raping lisa in her sleep, and it turned out he was just awake with a boner. How about you wait for context before saying it's copying X or Y? :confused:
Regardless of whether or not this is a rip or not it's pretty easy to see the comparison there, no? I just feel weird when I see scenes with the same exact poses and similar dialogue to the point of being jarring even if ones drawn and the others 3D. Oh well I'm always down for more content just hope it's handled well.

Reactions: cypr

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
There is no ON FUCKING EARTH a new player isn't following a guide is going to avoid the cuckfest stuff because its categorized under a game section , NOT A FUCKING EARTH visual novel. You are one angry fake anti-NTR guy man, you are not even real anti NTR like I post , just a alpha male who wanna f everyone but too ashamed to admit it for some reason.... can you even resort a NTR discussion post without asking ppl to fk off to play other game or rage mode?

and pls use the correct words when you post , "Fuck My Mom , my Aunty" coz obviously you don't understand what we meant when I say we don't associate ourselves with Max in any way, only your in depth role-playing does, its YOUR Mom , and YOUR Aunt and YOUR 2 sisters and even Olivia that I am sure you have deep connection which incidently I have hundreds of images on my hardisk , not MINE , And for your own sake , its just a game , stop raging omg. Its pixel women man..
Except you realise that there are people who don't know anything about F95 at all, yes? They play the game from the Patreon site or Vipergirls, svs, nxt etc etc. Where is most certainly is NOT categorised as such... ;)

Let me be clear about what I like and don't. I don't like it when a game purposefully tries to make me feel intense jealousy, angry or does things intentionally to piss me off. In this case it pertains to a male protagonist in an incest game being forced to deal with cuck NTr'esque CRAP. I like to be the one who is in control, with the power. It's a fucking GAME where literally anything is possible, wanting to be the one with the power is somehow bad? I think not... Wanting to be the beta-fag is also not bad, if that is your thing. Fortunately though, the massive majority of people do NOT want to be beta-fags...

You can't make me feel bad for not wanting to be a beta ffs... lmao

I don't care what you classify yourself as while playing. I immerse myself in the role, it enhances the experience. If you don't like the way I write my description, use YOUR imagination and pretend I used another word. ;)

(Read your own post again and then tell me I'M the one who's raging... Right... lmao)

Last edited:

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Just want to say...

What is up with all of these discussions lol

Not like we can do anything about it if it's good or bad.

I just wanna play, relax, wait for the new version, play and wait for the new version. If I don't find it interesting anymore, I just don't play, not like I waste $$$ to buy the product and it doesn't live up to my expectation, it's a cracked game, I'll just play till I don't like to play it anymore. End of story LOL

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Except you realise that there are people who don't know anything about F95 at all, yes? They play the game from the Patreon site. Where is most certainly is NOT categorised as such... ;)

Let me be clear about what I like and don't. I don't like it when a game purposefully tries to make me feel intense jealousy, angry or does things intentionally to piss me off. In this case it pertains to a male protagonist in an incest game being forced to deal with cuck NTr'esque CRAP. I like to be the one who is in control, with the power. It's a fucking GAME where literally anything is possible, wanting to be the one with the power is somehow bad? I think not... Wanting to be the beta-fag is also not bad, if that is your thing. Fortunately though, the massive majority of people do NOT want to be beta-fags...

You can't make me feel bad for not wanting to be a beta ffs... lmao

I don't care what you classify yourself as while playing. I immerse myself in the role, it enhances the experience. If you don't like the way I write my description, use YOUR imagination and pretend I used another word. ;)
Excellent telling ppl what u want and thats what alot of ppl do and ppl read , but if ppl don't rage at you for what you want( I assure you I feel weird ppl can think they are Max , but I don't tell them to f off and see a shrink) , don't rage at ppl when they say what they wish for in a game too.. that simple. Everyone got their own idea whats fun. U can spell out what you think its lacking or want in the game , but whats with all the anger in all your NTR-related post? No offense bro , you really need to exit out of Max mode when u leave the game man.

I see alot of "NTR aint my type, I don't like it " related posts and I don't have any issue with it , but what with the raging mode seriously? Nobody is saying the way u wanna play is bad , everybody is just saying how they want the game to be improved or what is lacking or discussing how NTR content will ruin or make the game , YOU my friend is the one that go into a rampaging mode condemning every single person that differs from your fetish.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Just want to say...

What is up with all of these discussions lol

Not like we can do anything about it if it's good or bad.

I just wanna play, relax, wait for the new version, play and wait for the new version. If I don't find it interesting anymore, I just don't play, not like I waste $$$ to buy the product and it doesn't live up to my expectation, it's a cracked game, I'll just play till I don't like to play it anymore. End of story LOL
You're right the discussions on here don't change a whole lot.
I've had many discussions over on the actual Patreon page though, which seem to have inspired enough people and the dev himself to enact actual changes. :)

Reactions: Hlextor

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Excellent telling ppl what u want and thats what alot of ppl do and ppl read , but if ppl don't rage at you for what you want( I assure you I feel weird ppl can think they are Max , but I don't tell them to f off and see a shrink) , don't rage at ppl when they say what they wish for in a game too.. that simple. Everyone got their own idea whats fun. U can spell out what you think its lacking or want in the game , but whats with all the anger in all your NTR-related post? No offense bro , you really need to exit out of Max mode when u leave the game man.

I see alot of "NTR aint my type, I don't like it " related posts and I don't have any issue with it , but what with the raging mode seriously? Nobody is saying the way u wanna play is bad , everybody is just saying how they want the game to be improved or what is lacking or discussing how NTR content will ruin or make the game , YOU my friend is the one that go into a rampaging mode condemning every single person that differs from your fetish.
Go look at the main overview of the page on Patreon and tell me where any of the NTR beta-fag cuck stuff is advertised...

You won't find any, that is why the people who HATE that crap are so annoyed that it crept into 'The incest game of your life'... ;)

Trying to use the 'we' as if your viewpoint is somehow in majority and right, is kind of weird. There many more people who feel passionate about getting rid of the NTR bullshit than there are that want it to stay, around the internet AND in F95...

This pointless little discussion with you is going to go nowhere though. You want a fetish in a game where it shouldn't be. (refer to my point about game contents and overview) We are never going to agree, you're just wrong.

Reactions: Hlextor

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Go look at the main overview of the page on Patreon and tell me where any of the NTR beta-fag cuck stuff is advertised...

You won't find any, that is why the people who HATE that crap are so annoyed that it crept into 'The incest game of your life'... ;)

Trying to use the 'we' as if your viewpoint is somehow in majority and right, is kind of weird. There many more people who feel passionate about getting rid of the NTR bullshit than there are that want it to stay, around the internet AND in F95...

This pointless little discussion with you is going to go nowhere though. You want a fetish in a game where it shouldn't be. (refer to my point about game contents and overview) We are never going to agree, you're just wrong.
I disagree.
There isn't any fetish in a game where it shouldn't be. In the end, who determines which fetish should or shouldn't? No one.

I don't understand why people are so triggered by NTR. The fact that "Incest game of your life" is not a reason that people hate NTR as "Incest" in most people life is not real anyway. On the otherhand, as I have mentioned before, the removal of NTR (i.e. removal of Eric) killed a lot of possible opportunity of this game and turned this game into a linear game that eventually leads to a family fuck-fest. Which really is predictable and boring.

And no discussion is pointless if you can raise your point clearly and elaborate clearly, as long as you are polite and reasonable.

With love.

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
You're right the discussions on here don't change a whole lot.
I've had many discussions over on the actual Patreon page though, which seem to have inspired enough people and the dev himself to enact actual changes. :)
What I meant is that It's a free product, good or bad, I'll have it anyway. The way you two are going at each other is like both of you paid $100000 on this game and it's shit.

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
While on the topic, do you guys have any recommendation on what good games to play next to BB?

I want games with good story line and graphics like BB and

Milf's Villa: really good graphic, game play is good too? like the story is linear, only one path to play, but you actually have to do stuff and do it right to proceed, not just click click click and pussy appear in front of you (thank to the walkthrough) and the general story is decent to me.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I disagree.
There isn't any fetish in a game where it shouldn't be. In the end, who determines which fetish should or shouldn't? No one.
It shouldn't be there, because it's not in the list of fetishes.
If it were, then the people who dislike it could not play the game and thusly avoid it. Since it's not listed and DS refuses to list it, it shouldn't be in the game.

Love ya too. ;)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
What I meant is that It's a free product, good or bad, I'll have it anyway. The way you two are going at each other is like both of you paid $100000 on this game and it's shit.
Ha yeah fair enough. You're right.

I'm not sure what it is about this game to be fair, it's really not even that good. The renders have been bettered by quite a few other games now, the story has always been beyond rubbish (though at least it's no longer rage inducing) the characters have no soul whatsoever. But for some reason it has an undeniable pull and players will fight over it endlessly. I do feel a little silly though afterwards reading back at all these pointless squabbles. ¬_¬

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
I assure you I am into discussion of games , look at all my posts , the forumers here can testify I post alot of text , but I don't rage. But I get irritated eventually by ppl who keep raging instead of rational discussion.

I not into "buy your route" game sorry , i did contribute for a few mth,but nowhere even near the $40 premium. And becoz i like the game really as a token appreciation but I stop it already becoz I starting to think he got some unscrupulous issues. I am not that *** to buy 40 bucks just to vote in the polls and bang drums in happiness "Finally DS hear us and come to his senses !! and do the game like it should" I mean come on seriously...

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Ha yeah fair enough. You're right.

I'm not sure what it is about this game to be fair, it's really not even that good. The renders have been bettered by quite a few other games now, the story has always been beyond rubbish (though at least it's no longer rage inducing) the characters have no soul whatsoever. But for some reason it has an undeniable pull and players will fight over it endlessly. I do feel a little silly though afterwards reading back at all these pointless squabbles. ¬_¬
What are other 'better' games to play?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
What are other 'better' games to play?
Dreams of Desire and Milfs Resort both beat BB for render quality. Teachers pet and any ICSTOR games has great anims.
Superpowered, Lab rats, Second Happiness, The babysitter, The gift Reloaded... My god the list is quite large to be honest.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes