Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
And yeah, I dont think his pics are going better with more money he earned. DarkSilver is for sure releaxing on the beach while some trainee keeps up the pace.:FuckYea::pancakeMix::OhMyGoodness:
Well, we know that DS has hired other people to 1) program 2) illustrate BB, and 3) to develop her new game. Personally, I expect the picture quality to decrease, but the game as a whole to improve.

PimpsDontCry

Jul 14, 2017
Man the MC is smart, good looking and with a fucking big dick i think he deserves more than a house full of whores that already has sucked eric's balls

Blob

May 7, 2017
Man the MC is smart, good looking and with a fucking big dick i think he deserves more than a house full of whores that already has sucked eric's balls
He's so "smart" that he dropped out of school, doesn't have a job and never even leaves the house.
And "good looking"... eeeeh seriously? ... the only thing I see when I look at him is a little brat.

Being the game's main character is literally the only reason why he gets any pussy at all.

Reactions: Vignum and cypr

PimpsDontCry

Jul 14, 2017
He's so "smart" that he dropped out of school, doesn't have a job and never even leaves the house.
And "good looking"... eeeeh seriously? ... the only thing I see when I look at him is a little brat.

Being the game's main character is literally the only reason why he gets any pussy at all.
sorry i just copy and paste shit from htg so i can post a link to troll the DoD community

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a repository of Save files around here that will allow you to play each branch of this game without having to start over again?
This game really should warn users of the branching so they can make saves before they choose which branch they will play or at least create backdoors to those branches so you can get that content later on.

Right now I guess I am playing the Olivia Branch and seemingly stuck on Cunning Plan where you catch Kira sleeping naked next to Mom but I can't seem to get that Opportunity to move forward (probably because he hasn't finished it in this version)

In the meantime I would like to be able to explore the other branches while I wait. But I already missed the Lisa GF route and Eric is already gone so not even the cheat menu will help here.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

I think you would likely enjoy playing a different game to be honest.

From what I've seen you write, I think the game 'Bad luck Chuck' is right up your alley...

I think you're only going to be disappointed if you keep expecting huge amounts of cuckoldry and NTR in an incest based game. It only happened in the first place because a few extremely loud NTR lovers managed to convince DS that their 'genre' was a lot more popular than it actually is. Now that DS has seen the enormous outcry and realised that that kind of shit just pisses the fuck off of a LOT more people than it pleases, yeah I'm not sure he'll be fooled into creating any more of that crap tbh...

Reactions: Hlextor and Asphyx

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
imo the grinding to get the fucking started is on really grindy but maybe that's because it's not fully out out yet

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I think you would likely enjoy playing a different game to be honest.

From what I've seen you write, I think the game 'Bad luck Chuck' is right up your alley...

I think you're only going to be disappointed if you keep expecting huge amounts of cuckoldry and NTR in an incest based game. It only happened in the first place because a few extremely loud NTR lovers managed to convince DS that their 'genre' was a lot more popular than it actually is. Now that DS has seen the enormous outcry and realised that that kind of shit just pisses the fuck off of a LOT more people than it pleases, yeah I'm not sure he'll be fooled into creating any more of that crap tbh...
I totally did not get the NTR crap at all...Incest means sex between Family members not watching family get fucked by strangers. That's why I got rid of Eric as soon as it was available...Kira may take his place but at least she is related to them, has fucked Max (sadly one and done), and seems to be helping him get some action!

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
I like all the sneaking around the MC does but wouldn't it be easier for him to sit in his room and look at his cameras that he has posted all over the house. Anyone got the web address for his camera page? LOL

Reactions: Born2game

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
The 40 $ patreon that was supposed to be an improvement to the game, ended up being its ruin. I think game development views should be just for alternate paths, and other options for improvement without influencing DS plans for history. I believe the game cracked has helped to attract more public and contributions to patreon than the suggestions of these guys for the game.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes