Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
a loot of crack work is waiting. not only crack game also cheatmod is needed:hushedface:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
@dspeed cracked the online DRM for Last Man with Fiddler, if it's that juvenile it should be easy (simply spoof the incoming packet from the server).

Also, you the real MVP.
What will happen is that he'll spend tens of hours attempting to implement a copy protection system then we'll crack it in all of about an hour. Then he'll try a different method and we'll do it again. And this will keep happening until he realises the folly of his ways and that his time and money is better spent developing his game rather than attempting to stop the spread of its release to what are essentially a very tiny amount of potential customers for him in the future.

It's the same mistake every two bit indie dev makes and it's a great way to spot people who don't have any experience or understanding of the game development marketplace.

It's an arms race and one that he can never win. Multi billion dollar corporations with hundreds of software engineers working on this problem can not solve it. He has no chance.

In fact, like Avenger, all of this ridiculous targeting of this site and its users does is irritate people like me and make me focus on cracking his game rather than ignoring it. I don't play Last Man at all and only bothered to find a workaround for that because somebody mentioned it had stupid DRM on it.

Somebody send me a copy of the game and I'll crack it

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
What will happen is that he'll spend tens of hours attempting to implement a copy protection system then we'll crack it in all of about an hour. Then he'll try a different method and we'll do it again. And this will keep happening until he realises the folly of his ways and that his time and money is better spent developing his game rather than attempting to stop the spread of its release to what are essentially a very tiny amount of potential customers for him in the future.

It's the same mistake every two bit indie dev makes and it's a great way to spot people who don't have any experience or understanding of the game development marketplace.

It's an arms race and one that he can never win. Multi billion dollar corporations with hundreds of software engineers working on this problem can not solve it. He has no chance.

In fact, like Avenger, all of this ridiculous targeting of this site and its users does is irritate people like me and make me focus on cracking his game rather than ignoring it. I don't play Last Man at all and only bothered to find a workaround for that because somebody mentioned it had stupid DRM on it.

Somebody send me a copy of the game and I'll crack it
I hope he won't lose too much time in updating protection, this can work only in unknown games or if you have part of the code only online (but this would be a great problem for who plays, at the end this isn't an online game), he is already making more than 11k and he has begun his patreon page a month ago, with a max goal of 6k, so he is not that he fears that he hasn't money to continue the game, if he begin to lose days to improve protections instead of the game he is doing a bad thing against his patrons that give s him much money, all of us we know that if he made a poll in which ask if his patrons want that he use his time for drm, the majority will vote to use all the time on the game.

Reactions: dspeed

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I hope he won't lose too much time in updating protection, this can work only in unknown games or if you have part of the code only online (but this would be a great problem for who plays, at the end this isn't an online game), he is already making more than 11k and he has begun his patreon page a month ago, with a max goal of 6k, so he is not that he fears that he hasn't money to continue the game, if he begin to lose days to improve protections instead of the game he is doing a bad thing against his patrons that give s him much money, all of us we know that if he made a poll in which ask if his patrons want that he use his time for drm, the majority will vote to use all the time on the game.
Yes this is very much my point.

There's nothing he can realistically do to stop the game from being cracked. Even the world's best copy protection systems are vulnerable if you have enough time and a few like minded individuals wanting to crack it. So all he's doing is ripping off his Patreons by spending time on an unwinnable war.

His time is now money, paid for by his audience. His audience don't want or care about DRM and it's pointless anyway. So instead of continuing to produce high quality game updates, all he'll do is cost a bunch of us on here anywhere between 10 minutes and a few days depending on how much work hes done.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
can some make a walkthrough for this game...the engrish makes your objectives hard to follow.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Warning

I'm going to ask you guys for the love of tits to calm down from now on. Due to continuous comments asking for info, calling other members, saying ":eazyHype:" & ":FeelsGoodMan:" and other numerous things we had to close down other threads until they were updated, so please keep it civil, calm down, slow down a bit on the comments and be patient.

A special thanks to those giving links and to those cracking everything.

-OtterBoo :winkytongue:

lastman

Mar 2, 2017
So guys, whats the path you are chosing. go with eric and watch and maybe join. or have them all to yourself???

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes