KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
i hope kill Eric too.but i don't want he die too early..
I wish when i got all the girls. then.I'll kill him when I look at his dick face.~:FeelsGoodMan:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Why has noone talked about the changelog yet? Fine i'll copy it and Embolden something we have to say NO against. (Specially if you are a legit patron.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mineiros123

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
Why has noone talked about the changelog yet? Fine i'll copy it and Embolden something we have to say NO against. (Specially if you are a legit patron.)

What we lack now is the hero who disappeared when he was most needed, and a cracker supposedly

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016

too late...look [HASHTAG]#570[/HASHTAG] ..already post

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Pfff realy Improved protection from cheating, breaking save files, extracting images from the game and game modifications. why ???
I realy now dont like this game put more protection add male characters Eric and our hero sit and look how he fuck his family pff realy? v0.1 was good but now it is realy bad.

Last edited:

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Well, start by looking at it this way:
The MC is the dev.
We are Eric.
Patreons are the viewers of the hidden cam vids.
And the game itself is the girls.
Can you really blame the dev for protecting his game and not willing to fucking share it with us for free?

Reactions: VOYEUR

lastman

Mar 2, 2017
True, but in that context we have a cheat engine and it will post the game when it has finished uploading. It will just take time before hes online and will post.

Aug 22, 2016
The MC is the dev.
We are Eric.
Can you really blame the dev for protecting his game and not willing to fucking share it with us for free?
If the protection doesn't hold for more than a few hours after release, it's dev time wasted, just work on the game and people with money will reward you. He's got near 200 people paying $40 or more each month

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
The MC is the dev.
We are Eric.
I can understand, but if you begin pass all the time thinking about and showing Eric and less showing the girls what will think the viewers (naturally if for you the girls are more important than the viewers all change...):)

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Pfff realy Improved protection from cheating, breaking save files, extracting images from the game and game modifications. why ???
Yeah... i really see no point in this, stopping people stealing it... sure, i get it... waste of time, but i see why he would want that, but stopping people cheating? extracting images, no idea why he would care.

Marco

Aug 26, 2016
Yeah... i really see no point in this, stopping people stealing it... sure, i get it... waste of time, but i see why he would want that, but stopping people cheating? extracting images, no idea why he would care.
maybe,just maybe he wanna take some extra images sell to the 40$or20$ patrons,you know,like DLCs.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes