booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
What's this?
it's the authentication server (the server where all the request are sent to) and it has it admin page wide open

it also has open ssh open and 3 normal http ports open for some reason so have fun

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
also fun the program doesn't send shit to the server so even if you got the correct pass you coudln't log in as for as i can see. maybe i got a buggy program or something

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is it just me, or the "random chance" in game are not random, AT ALL? If I save before spyign on someone in the bathroom, and I get caught, I can re-load and retry all I want, but I always get the Same result...

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
jezus christ the standard ip is unprotected 60.234.37.46 proof

use a vpn

also F95 the chat sometimes bugs out in firefox idk why i can't use it it doesn't load on the main page but it does on the chat side page but i still can't write a message

Reactions: h3795035

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Can anyone explain to the retards on here (like me) what exactly we have?

Good news? Bad news? Completely fucked?

Random

Mar 10, 2017
Can anyone explain to the retards on here (like me) what exactly we have?

Good news? Bad news? Completely fucked?
It's going to take time, if you don't understand the technical stuff going about just ignore it.. It just means progress is being made to understand what they are dealing with.. Currently I would say the status is 'no news.'

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
also OpenSSH 6.6.1p1 is vulnerable to alot of exploits

i'm not saying do something but if i would do it i would use a vpn

Qlipse

Aug 22, 2016
For those of you that are trying to "crack" the game:
(the code is just a small unit class I made to be able to see what we get back from the server)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The point is that what he end up with a LoginRepsonse object, where he set the following:
Code:
Login.updateLastAnswer(response.status);
  Login.dia = response.dialogues;
  Login.lines =response.lines;
  Login.patrons = response.patrons;
  if (Login.last_answer == 0)
  {
  Application.LoadLevel(Login.tr);
  }
  break;
So if we can just find out what the "right" values for Login.updateLastAnswer, Login.dia, Login.lines, Login.patrons for us to play, then we could just edit the Update method in the loader class, to set the values from the start.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes