redle

Apr 12, 2017
Relocated from
You assume. Ann told Eric what was going on, before Eric ever set foot in the house. Did you actually try playing the hero role? Refuse to install cameras. Tell Alice that smoking is bad for her health. Help your Aunt make a video, without raping her. Do Lisa's homework, with the purest of intentions, and no thought of reward, simply out of the goodness of your heart, and being brotherly? Or did you wanna see some spankin. Playing the Hero was actually the only available route to "win" in the early releases. "Good triumphs, Max goes to bootcamp"
I'm not claiming Max was ever good. I said it was evil versus evil. My point was that Eric was never good. Mom doesn't know anything about the cameras, Alice's smoking (or at least Max's enabling), the Aunt, or Lisa's homework. The only thing Mom could tell Eric is that Max dropped out of school. Either way, whether military school is what is best for Max and/or his family I never got any feeling that that had anything to do with Eric's motivation. Eric and Max are both self-centered, control freaks who want an entire family of women to submit to them and only them.

People's complaints may have led to the developer allowing the player to remove/defeat Eric sooner than originally planned. Removing Eric may remove the emotional tension that the game had. I, however, don't believe for an instant that Eric was ever designed/planned as a good/hero character.

As for how I actually played though, yes, I initially did stop Alice from smoking and did not rape the Aunt. Finding out such choices completely block content branches without opening any alternates does mean I went back and played differently. Same with Lisa's homework. A core game mechanic seems to be Max gaining authority. The only way to gain authority is by getting the others spanked. The only way to cause spanking is fail-help homework and smoking. The fact that such a core mechanic is actually dependent on early game dialog choices and can be rendered completely unavailable by certain choices is already a bit of a game-design fail (maybe there are other ways to raise it, and I'm just unaware).

Speaking of game mechanics, I do find it a bit broken that late game allows Max to buy private punishment for himself and yet late game stats and progression make it hard to ever get in trouble. This is one place where the current mods certainly don't help. Get your stealth maxed and basically lose all access to any private punishment content. The game needs a way for Max to intentionally get punished with a matching story plan to take advantage of said punishment. Barring such a mechanic, the mods should add in a MIN button to go with the MAX button for a stat or two.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Well if you take the Game Title to heart then it was obvious from the beginning the main relationship and goal of the game was to get Max and Lisa together...After all the game is called Big Brother and Lisa is the only sister Max is older than!
I don't know when the cameras and website came into play, but the title could also refer to the show big brother with constant surveillance and stuff, not necessarily the Max/Lisa thing.

Reactions: petedragon

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
Can someone help me with the mentor path with Lisa? There is so much content in this thread it's hard to search and walkthroughs seem out of date / not really specific.

I got to where the Aunt showed is the HJ but I can't get the practice event to occur with Lisa. I am on the Lisa GF path and have kicked eric out. All the other stories progress fine, but I am completely stuck here. The only time Lisa will talk to me is I forget to do yoga enough some weeks. Is there some love / obedience threshold I am missing for this?

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Is there a guide on how to decompile this game [type]? Already used ILSpy to look at csharp dll and a Unity Explorer tool to look inside .resources / .assets files but I couldn't figure out in a few minutes where the texts are and how to recompose dialogue-option trees. I want to explore these option trees to make sure entries can never trigger something other than what I determined so far by just playing.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Relocated from

I'm not claiming Max was ever good. I said it was evil versus evil. My point was that Eric was never good. Mom doesn't know anything about the cameras, Alice's smoking (or at least Max's enabling), the Aunt, or Lisa's homework. The only thing Mom could tell Eric is that Max dropped out of school. Either way, whether military school is what is best for Max and/or his family I never got any feeling that that had anything to do with Eric's motivation. Eric and Max are both self-centered, control freaks who want an entire family of women to submit to them and only them.

People's complaints may have led to the developer allowing the player to remove/defeat Eric sooner than originally planned. Removing Eric may remove the emotional tension that the game had. I, however, don't believe for an instant that Eric was ever designed/planned as a good/hero character.

As for how I actually played though, yes, I initially did stop Alice from smoking and did not rape the Aunt. Finding out such choices completely block content branches without opening any alternates does mean I went back and played differently. Same with Lisa's homework. A core game mechanic seems to be Max gaining authority. The only way to gain authority is by getting the others spanked. The only way to cause spanking is fail-help homework and smoking. The fact that such a core mechanic is actually dependent on early game dialog choices and can be rendered completely unavailable by certain choices is already a bit of a game-design fail (maybe there are other ways to raise it, and I'm just unaware).

Speaking of game mechanics, I do find it a bit broken that late game allows Max to buy private punishment for himself and yet late game stats and progression make it hard to ever get in trouble. This is one place where the current mods certainly don't help. Get your stealth maxed and basically lose all access to any private punishment content. The game needs a way for Max to intentionally get punished with a matching story plan to take advantage of said punishment. Barring such a mechanic, the mods should add in a MIN button to go with the MAX button for a stat or two.
The concept of good and evil, predates written history. Cave drawings before the invention of language clearly depict the duality of man, and his capacity to be good, evil, or both at the same time. Good/Evil cannot be destroyed, only shifted.

As a drug cartel kingpin, It serves me better to corrupt a cop, than to kill him. As Abe Lincoln put it.. "Have I not destroyed my enemy, by befriending him"

Try thinking of Eric as an agent of Interpol's incest prevention task force, who has infiltrated your (Max's) criminal base of operations.

Max had one job. corrupt good Eric, and bring him to the dark side. Most players failed their one job.

ce31de1ecf261da679cc23d8e6873321--one-job-the-guys.jpg

Reactions: CamelRed

manneychin

May 8, 2017
v0.7.0.004 is out

Fixed a mistake in Alice's schedule: After Kate starts coming over officially, Alice could stay at home Saturday night (01:00-02:00) and then suddenly “return” from the club and 3 A.M. with Kira. The bug should be fixed even for players who already unlocked Kate's legal visits in their save files.

Fixed a couple of small problems with wrong images. Even if Lisa is sleeping naked, sometimes she would appear in panties at the start of Kira's lessons.

* Fixed a bug when 4th stream with Alice would show the closed door.

* Fixed a lot of typos in events and descriptions of the opportunities.

Bugfixes marked with (*) don't require a new client, the game should fix them after getting updated information from the server at the start up of the game if you have 0.7.0.003.

0.7.0.004 already has all those bugfixes and doesn't require any updates from the server.​

Reactions: alialtabery

redle

Apr 12, 2017
There is such a mechanic in the GF-Lisa path. You can first frame her, and then take the bullet yourself.
One would think after a couple times of self-admittedly doing homework that earns a failing grade Max wouldn't be allowed to "help" anymore. "I fail every time you help me. I really need to pass. Will you help me?"

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
v0.7.0.004 is out

Fixed a mistake in Alice's schedule: After Kate starts coming over officially, Alice could stay at home Saturday night (01:00-02:00) and then suddenly “return” from the club and 3 A.M. with Kira. The bug should be fixed even for players who already unlocked Kate's legal visits in their save files.

Fixed a couple of small problems with wrong images. Even if Lisa is sleeping naked, sometimes she would appear in panties at the start of Kira's lessons.

* Fixed a bug when 4th stream with Alice would show the closed door.

* Fixed a lot of typos in events and descriptions of the opportunities.

Bugfixes marked with (*) don't require a new client, the game should fix them after getting updated information from the server at the start up of the game if you have 0.7.0.003.

0.7.0.004 already has all those bugfixes and doesn't require any updates from the server.​
hey man we already got the files but, @TCMS stated to rather not bother @Scale for a miniscule Fix

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Can someone help me with the mentor path with Lisa? There is so much content in this thread it's hard to search and walkthroughs seem out of date / not really specific.

I got to where the Aunt showed is the HJ but I can't get the practice event to occur with Lisa.
The practice is actually something you demand in exchange for doing her homework - like the showing of a boob earlier.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
@polywog You and I seem to be having completely different discussions. Eric doesn't care one iota about the incest factor. He flat out says, so you want to have sex with your sisters? That's only natural. Everyone would want to. I want them though, so you can't have them. Anyone I am not interested in you are free to have, whether lawful or not. I really don't care.

Now the plot did seem to go a different direction as soon as Eric became not-really-Eric. Prior to that moment though, Eric and Max are very similar. Sure, the women present are Max's family, making it incest for him. Both give every indication though that if the situation were reversed and the women were relatives to Eric they would both behave exactly the same way.

If Eric is the incest patrol, his methods are akin to a detective solving a murder by killing off all 20 suspects and calling justice served. Sure, 19 innocents suffered and we don't know who was guilty, but the guilty party did pay. That's the important thing after all.

Reactions: anonymous1234

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Too tired and exhausted to read any of this. Regardless of what's happening or not happening just stay chill.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vibescu

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Anyway I used the MOD only at the beginning to increase the money so to quickly buy the cameras, the bikini for Elisa and the clothes for Alice.... otherwise Eric would buy them before me for Alice and Lisa.
On the individual skills I have an increased only the "persuade skill" of 200 points and 100 points the "stealth skill" (instead of the 1,000 points, because it would have made the game).
The other skills like sex, cuni and analyte are practically useless, because there is no growth for that.
Even the relationship level is useless to change it, because nothing changes
At the game level

At version 0.7 ended and with the opportunities unlocked and closed, the situation is this.
Alice... flirting
Mom... friends
Lisa.... friends
Kira.... good (current mood always neutral)
Kate.... acquainted (current mood always neutral)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Well here's my two cents if you come across here DS, and I know you do sometimes.
- 40$ is too much
- too much grinding, waiting and bad advertising your game in many ways make people not wanting to support you.
- that whole cuckhold thing in early updates
- being so cocky does not help

Otherwise, i'm sure a lot of people cracking your game would actually support you.
Actually if they are making anything over $20,000 a month and are actually working "full time" on the game, i.e. 40 hours a week, one would suspect a lot of content for each update. Assuming they actually worked dilligently.. But yeah I agree with you about all of the above.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes