fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone able to make this work with wine on linux?
Had to jump through a few hoops to get this running on linux. Thought I'd share my results.

You need to run the game with the opengl switch, i.e.,
  • wine BigBrother.exe -force-opengl

Also, you need a patched version of wine.
  • (x86_64)
or
  • (x86)

rename the relevant .pol file to .tar.bz2, extract and use the wine in the bin directory.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
This is my #1 complaint about the game. There is simply zero logic for this. That stupidity is compounded by the fact that when Max gets to watch Alice in her own cam, he has to pay her. Just so silly.
I wouldn't put it that high on the list...So much more to complain about really...
It was a good idea for avoiding the usual grind in games of finding money, but there was much more he could have done with them. Instead of all the bullshit with befriending Eric Max could have just as easily seen EVERYTHING by looking at the camera in the rooms they were playing in.

I can just guess that idea of using cameras by Max himself takes to much work from DS, both as writing a plot for it and also to make enough scenes. Maybe he rejected that idea, maybe he is slowly working on it
I definitely think if he was going to use those cameras he would have already.

I honestly think the Camera's need to be reworked

As most of you have pointed out and I do agree 100% on this

The Cameras we are paying 900 dollars per x6 so your spending 5,400 on shit?

I'd just mood in 10k every day and be just like yeah no cams needed
Well considering all the purchasing required so early in the game, that $5400 you spent pays for itself pretty quickly and allows you to buy whatever you need without a lot of grinding.
Imagine how much grind there would be in this game if you also had to spend half your time trying to find money for cigarettes and the like...

The fact that Max can't ever leave the house makes the money generated from the Cameras important.
It's just that he could have done so much more with them and could have allowed you to see all the Eric content even if you were his mortal enemy simply by looking at the cameras instead of sneaking peeks into windows.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
This is my #1 complaint about the game. There is simply zero logic for this. That stupidity is compounded by the fact that when Max gets to watch Alice in her own cam, he has to pay her. Just so silly.
When he is watching Alice he is not Max. He is Mike...

N

nu4ka

i havent played this game since 5. is there enough new content to even warrant a new playthrough?
There is some good new content for you to explore but the game has still to progress... If you have some time you should definitely try it out. For example I stopped at v0.6 and I'll wait quite some time until I start all over again!

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
the cameras max installed where only put as a mechanic to make money and grind.im sure they are not even canon anymore lol

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
help pls =(
i have a mac and i play the game with windows installed with the parallels desktop.if i click on the exe on the mac OS instead of copying the folder the on the windows emulator this message appears.dont know if you are doing the same.just putting the info out there.

Reactions: walt_bob

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Save files and requests for them are now being added to this thread:

Reactions: Drax008

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
wow I did he add that scene where Lisa catches you fucking Alice on cam on this newer 7.004? pretty neat...

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Hey guys,

TCMS has stated in a previous thread that due to the fact these are MINUSCULE fixes he will not be bothering scale to crack

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
i havent played this game since 5. is there enough new content to even warrant a new playthrough?
Fucking barely the best fuckin chars you can't even fuck.... And half the time DS is still doing these fucking poses were he is obstructing the twat I swear to fucking christ that DS is gay he has to be.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes