thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
It would be nice to have an option to get rid of the mind controlling lesbian gf, she's a huge obstacle to get into Alice as one on one.
I hope the game developer will give us an update with the same way to get rid of her as we did with Eric, she's a pain :)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I am not into threesome specially that Alice gf is getting much more time with her than our ''hero'', I hate her when she decides when and how
Don't fret my friend, it'll probably take a turn to the better as it was the case with Eric as well. You're probably bound to have everyone in a few updates and you have Lisa the cutie all to yourself as well.

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
Don't fret my friend, it'll probably take a turn to the better as it was the case with Eric as well. You're probably bound to have everyone in a few updates and you have Lisa the cutie all to yourself as well.
I would love to see longer animations with Lisa you know with different angles, of course I am so waiting for mom sex scenes, at the beginning Alice was my favorite but her gf ruined it, now it's Lisa and mom, Kira is kinda meh

Last edited:

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
7MmTAvoi2rhrMSwYhNeeBSxtvtvZ3lT3NSZWLCZc_O4XXxHevmSv_lK-nfMDTkHW.jpg
News

It's time for some news again. 0.7 release was pretty successful. Max has finally started acting like a man and players are appreciating it. Next update will continue in the same vein. I won't spoil everything, but I can tell you some details.
Continuation of the New Job opportunity. New movies, new events. Don't worry, Ann won't have to sleep with other men.

Max will be able to punish his sisters after dinner alone. You'll see how yourselves. You can probably guess where it will all be going, though :)

Lisa will be interested in another sex related topic. New events, new lessons.

Other events will be hinted at in the images I'm going to post throughout the month.

Oh, and I'll try to post more news/polls in this month.

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
Thanks Maldus, any new scene between our hero and Alice? or she is kept under her gf influence?
I hope they won't do Lisa lesbian too, we started with a straight game to finish lgbt lol

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
This is probably already answered, so please don't bite my head off.
What does the different mods do?
Between the basic and the upgraded one, which has in peoples experience the least bugs?
I played both 0.6 and 0.7.3 with the advanced one, and the private spanking scene with mom didn't happen. I then tried without the mod and it did happen.
It took a lot of time to figure out that in my case it was the mod that made the glitch happen.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes