Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
View attachment 13138
Lisa will be interested in another sex related topic. New events, new lessons.
I hope he'll walk down the girlfriend path a bit more, not just mindless fucking. I mean it's not bad this way, but it's a little useless to dedicate a person to a relationship path if you don't really use it.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It would be nice to have an option to get rid of the mind controlling lesbian gf, she's a huge obstacle to get into Alice as one on one.
I hope the game developer will give us an update with the same way to get rid of her as we did with Eric, she's a pain :)
Fuck that I hope you can just slip the bitch some drugs and she gets all hot and bothered and tries cock for the first time and realizes it's better to play for both teams.

cypr

May 2, 2017
I hope he'll walk down the girlfriend path a bit more, not just mindless fucking. I mean it's not bad this way, but it's a little useless to dedicate a person to a relationship path if you don't really use it.
that's what the fans want and the latest news post is showing he is going the way of the "let me(max) have sex with everyone without effort and competitors"

i don't know, with this news post the game is dead for me. it was good up to 0.4 and then it declined.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Fuck that I hope you can just slip the bitch some drugs and she gets all hot and bothered and tries cock for the first time and realizes it's better to play for both teams.
She already did and she at least didn't mind it too much. At the end of the new job/cunning plan opportunity you can visit Kate and Alice once a week and at least at the 2nd opportunity you get the chance to have some fun with her while Alice watches.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
And there goes the fun aspect of this game, Eric is no longer a threat and all that's left is click spamming to get to the next sex scene.
If you need Threat to have fun I do suggest Doom! Not a game that is supposed to be a game where the Player is trying to get laid not be Cucked to death!

that's what the fans want and the latest news post is showing he is going the way of the "let me(max) have sex with everyone without effort and competitors"

i don't know, with this news post the game is dead for me. it was good up to 0.4 and then it declined.
What about being a peeping tom was so much fun for you?

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
News

It's time for some news again. 0.7 release was pretty successful. Max has finally started acting like a man and players are appreciating it. Next update will continue in the same vein. I won't spoil everything, but I can tell you some details.
Continuation of the New Job opportunity. New movies, new events. Don't worry, Ann won't have to sleep with other men.

Max will be able to punish his sisters after dinner alone. You'll see how yourselves. You can probably guess where it will all be going, though :)

Other events will be hinted at in the images I'm going to post throughout the month.

Oh, and I'll try to post more news/polls in this month.
I hope DS will continue the Blog story/opportunities.

Bard

May 1, 2017
View attachment 13138
News

It's time for some news again. 0.7 release was pretty successful. Max has finally started acting like a man and players are appreciating it. Next update will continue in the same vein. I won't spoil everything, but I can tell you some details.
Continuation of the New Job opportunity. New movies, new events. Don't worry, Ann won't have to sleep with other men.

Max will be able to punish his sisters after dinner alone. You'll see how yourselves. You can probably guess where it will all be going, though :)

Other events will be hinted at in the images I'm going to post throughout the month.

love this pic. So it looks like mom jobs and lisa GF update this time. Lets hope new pics will show us something new with Kira/Alice also.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
If you need Threat to have fun I do suggest Doom! Not a game that is supposed to be a game where the Player is trying to get laid not be Cucked to death!

What about being a peeping tom was so much fun for you?
I just wished I could have peeped on the sex lessons with Eric, Lisa and Mom

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If Dev would made cameras working as they should, this would be possible, but by now most players have get rid of Eric so its pointless, pretty much. Lots of players got also multiple paths by now, Lisa/Olivia gf, eric puppy and i dont see them start from scratch just so they could peep better.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I wouldn't put it that high on the list...So much more to complain about really...
It was a good idea for avoiding the usual grind in games of finding money, but there was much more he could have done with them. Instead of all the bullshit with befriending Eric Max could have just as easily seen EVERYTHING by looking at the camera in the rooms they were playing in.

I definitely think if he was going to use those cameras he would have already.

Well considering all the purchasing required so early in the game, that $5400 you spent pays for itself pretty quickly and allows you to buy whatever you need without a lot of grinding.
Imagine how much grind there would be in this game if you also had to spend half your time trying to find money for cigarettes and the like...

The fact that Max can't ever leave the house makes the money generated from the Cameras important.
It's just that he could have done so much more with them and could have allowed you to see all the Eric content even if you were his mortal enemy simply by looking at the cameras instead of sneaking peeks into windows.
Hell working cameras would of changed the battle with Eric, the cameras would of been important in the fight. He could of had events, where looking in the right camera would of allowed you to sabatouge Eric. To avoid the taping factor, the events would of bern real time. Like sending lisa to lounge.
(No idea what the point ofvthat rventvis. Could of been so much more). Would like to see DS go back and alter the events to workvwith branches, add some variety to the events, put some random events to fill the grind time and alter text to reflect advancement on branch
Not going to happen, but i will approach him about it. Assume he has heard it alresdy, but why assume.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I would find more fun in taking Eric's place in those Sex lessons with Lisa and Mom....wouldn't you?
I just don't get all the love for the peeping teases Eric provides...
With all the grinding required just to get a peep it's as much fun to me as taking a woman out 10 times to dinner and all you get for it is to see her blowing her Ex-Boyfriend!

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Thanks Maldus, any new scene between our hero and Alice? or she is kept under her gf influence?
I hope they won't do Lisa lesbian too, we started with a straight game to finish lgbt lol
That is the first post after game release, minus bug fix.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hell working cameras would of changed the battle with Eric, the cameras would of been important in the fight. He could of had events, where looking in the right camera would of allowed you to sabatouge Eric. To avoid the taping factor, the events would of bern real time. Like sending lisa to lounge.
(No idea what the point ofvthat rventvis. Could of been so much more). Would like to see DS go back and alter the events to workvwith branches, add some variety to the events, put some random events to fill the grind time and alter text to reflect advancement on branch
Not going to happen, but i will approach him about it. Assume he has heard it alresdy, but why assume.
Well using those cameras to expose Eric would also expose you for invading everyone's privacy wouldn't it?
I do however think that the Cameras would have served a better purpose if used to get around (and see the content) you were denied seeing if you took the Eric Enemy path. All that Peeping everyone seems to love for some reason that you get with the Eric Friend path could just as easily been seen via the Cameras if they were implemented.

Reactions: aeciusrex

Thjis

May 19, 2017
No it would give you command and control. No reason you would ever tell anyone about it. It would be a way to scriptvin active events in eric fight and make cameras valuable. Eric is also guilty of peeping, possibly indecency with a minor, mom as well. Alice is doing drugs, so lots of criminal activity going on

Reactions: aeciusrex

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Also would of made the game's name make more sense. "Big brother" would of been watching in a meaningfully way.
Also you could of used the cameras to corrupt family in some more sophisticated ways. Maxx does the childish level of blackmail. Flash a tit for smokes, peek at a nipple for homework.

I also hate maxx model, he looks like he is 14 text suggests 17 to college. He does act like he is 14
That would make lisa 13 or so, a error in thetr somewhere.

Last edited:

djax

May 5, 2017
View attachment 13138
News

I hope for the next version, there is a continuation of the massaging scene with mom, and hope with kira too

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Going back several versions, Aunt Kira should have many more 1:1 opportunities. She clearly has an appetite for Big Max, and it would be nice for that hunger be quenched with more..... vigor.

Reactions: thewhatever

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
No it would give you command and control. No reason you would ever tell anyone about it. It would be a way to scriptvin active events in eric fight and make cameras valuable. Eric is also guilty of peeping, possibly indecency with a minor, mom as well. Alice is doing drugs, so lots of criminal activity going on
What control would being able to see on Camera would you get? You sure couldn't blackmail anyone because they can simply deny it and you have no way to prove what you are saying unless you expose the fact you're a bigger dick than Eric is and placed camera all over the place! And if you don't think that is the case ask any female friend you have what would make her hate you more...You peeking in her window to see her naked or putting a camera in her room so the entire world could see her naked?

Also would of made the game's name make more sense. "Big brother" would of been watching in a meaningfully way.
Also you could of used the cameras to corrupt family in some more sophisticated ways. Maxx does the childish level of blackmail. Flash a tit for smokes, peek at a nipple for homework.

I also hate maxx model, he looks like he is 14 text suggests 17 to college. He does act like he is 14
That would make lisa 13 or so, a error in thetr somewhere.
Or what makes it make more sense is obviously the path DS intended everyone to take which is the Lisa GF path which seems to be the one with the majority of content since the Oliva Path seems to go nowhere ad blocks anything to do with seducing your LITTLE SISTER!
You being her BIG BROTHER!

Reactions: Ricochet-avn
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes