3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017

Fixed a mistake in Alice's schedule: After Kate starts coming over officially, Alice could stay at home Saturday night (01:00-02:00) and then suddenly “return” from the club and 3 A.M. with Kira. The bug should be fixed even for players who already unlocked Kate's legal visits in their save files.

Fixed a couple of small problems with wrong images. Even if Lisa is sleeping naked, sometimes she would appear in panties at the start of Kira's lessons.

* Fixed a bug when 4th stream with Alice would show the closed door.

* Fixed a lot of typos in events and descriptions of the opportunities.

Bugfixes marked with (*) don't require a new client, the game should fix them after getting updated information from the server at the start up of the game if you have 0.7.0.003.

0.7.0.004 already has all those bugfixes and doesn't require any updates from the server.

Phoenixfarts

Jun 2, 2017
Actually if they are making anything over $20,000 a month and are actually working "full time" on the game, i.e. 40 hours a week, one would suspect a lot of content for each update. Assuming they actually worked dilligently.. But yeah I agree with you about all of the above.
It's definitely not $25k+ 40 hours a week for a month kind of content. 300 images takes around 5-50 hours to render depending on multiple factors. With 25k a month he can afford to use multiple high-end pc's to render, cutting that time to about 1-10 hours. There's a lot more than just the art, but he can spend time rendering and working on code/story/posing at the same time. He's clearly not putting all his effort into it, but why should he? The longer he draws this out, the more money he makes. The only thing that'd make him want to speed up is if he loses enough money, which I don't really see happening unless he comes out with several completely shitty updates.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I don't know when the cameras and website came into play, but the title could also refer to the show big brother with constant surveillance and stuff, not necessarily the Max/Lisa thing.
Early on in the development I might have bought into that idea...
But he has never allowed Max to access those camera to see a hell of a lot more than he does with Eric around.
I think he realized that the amount of rendering needed to support the BigBroCam concept (Peek at any moment) was too much and I also think Eric was introduced as well to limit how much rendering was needed since peeking only requires one or two renders while the average having sex scene requires 4 or 5 minimum.

In a way this game became a cuckolding game simply because it was less work to make than an actual let the MC have Sex game as far as rendering is concerned.

Reactions: comp894

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I hope there is going to be a update to day but I dont think its going to happen. I also think DS will try to add more security for piracy in the next update which means less content because he will be trying to stop everyone copying the game.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
It's definitely not $25k+ 40 hours a week for a month kind of content. 300 images takes around 5-50 hours to render depending on multiple factors. With 25k a month he can afford to use multiple high-end pc's to render, cutting that time to about 1-10 hours. There's a lot more than just the art, but he can spend time rendering and working on code/story/posing at the same time. He's clearly not putting all his effort into it, but why should he? The longer he draws this out, the more money he makes. The only thing that'd make him want to speed up is if he loses enough money, which I don't really see happening unless he comes out with several completely shitty updates.
Also you have cloud rendering services available. They cost money, but you can render in seconds.
IRay are a plenty.

So rendering is NOT a problem.

Phoenixfarts

Jun 2, 2017
Also you have cloud rendering services available. They cost money, but you can render in seconds.
IRay are a plenty.

So rendering is NOT a problem.
I didn't even know those were available. Maybe he doesn't know about them? $30+ an hour for near instant rendering seems like an amazing price.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I didn't even know those were available. Maybe he doesn't know about them? $30+ an hour for near instant rendering seems like an amazing price.
You can build a decent IRay rendering rig for $5000 easy.
Especially now.

SO whoever says he is rendering scenes for hours has a crap computer that should be used for browsing, not rendering.

steelsteelee

Jun 5, 2017
I think a rebirth for the online shop would be great; dresses, bracers, necklace, books.. etc.
Yet, just because Ann lost her job, she shouldn't be sitting and chilling all around the house.
50% achievement for max and 50% for a good and fun story continuation would be great proportioned update..

the dev's should think carefully here i think.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Early on in the development I might have bought into that idea...
But he has never allowed Max to access those camera to see a hell of a lot more than he does with Eric around.
This is my #1 complaint about the game. There is simply zero logic for this. That stupidity is compounded by the fact that when Max gets to watch Alice in her own cam, he has to pay her. Just so silly.

Reactions: cypr

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
This is my #1 complaint about the game. There is simply zero logic for this. That stupidity is compounded by the fact that when Max gets to watch Alice in her own cam, he has to pay her. Just so silly.
I can just guess that idea of using cameras by Max himself takes to much work from DS, both as writing a plot for it and also to make enough scenes. Maybe he rejected that idea, maybe he is slowly working on it

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I honestly think the Camera's need to be reworked

As most of you have pointed out and I do agree 100% on this

The Cameras we are paying 900 dollars per x6 so your spending 5,400 on shit?

I'd just mood in 10k every day and be just like yeah no cams needed

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
This is not the Cracked Version of the game Phuc,

Please download the correct file to play the Cracked Game

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
@Phuc Nguyen
Did you download the game+crack from the OP of this thread? Only this version of the game works with the mods. The Patreon version doesn't like the mods.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes