TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Btw does anyone know who gave us the game link to start with? Also this isn't the latest version. Apparently there are bugs in this one since there's a .010 version posted on his patreon. I doubt anything will have to be changed crack or stats wise but @Scale is the best person to give us some insight on that :eek:

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
shared the link.

Reactions: TCMS

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
And there they are:

Extract to the main game folder => Run the game (it might look frozen for a few seconds on the login screen, because it's loading the game)

I also believe you might have to skip tutorial for money patch to work.
Wow. I had a lie in due to Wrestlemania, come back and it's already done.

I was going down the path of bypassing the LoginRequest altogether, then doing a normal read to populate the dialogues which I'd capture previously from a successful login. Did you go the same path?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
.010 version was just missing some translations, And they are included.
So you're saying this is v.010? o.0

I assumed you said that and so i changed the OP. Again huge fucking thanks man <3

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
He probably added the missing translation himself.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
He probably added the missing translation himself.
Nah, from what I read from the dev's patreon post you wouldn't need to download new files for the game via mega or something like that, as the server would update the game automatically. And since Scale got the text from the server (or from someone who actually had access to the server) the files were already updated :)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Btw anyone knows where tf did that tutorial came from? o.0 Asking so I know if we'll get it for this version and if we do get it how fast we can get it :eek:

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
Btw anyone knows where tf did that tutorial came from? o.0 Asking so I know if we'll get it for this version and if we do get it how fast we can get it :eek:
I think we need to make a donation page for the cracker:FeelsGoodMan:

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
And there they are:

Extract to the main game folder => Run the game (it might look frozen for a few seconds on the login screen, because it's loading the game)

I also believe you might have to skip tutorial for money patch to work.
Thank you very much for this...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes