wtf11337

Mar 6, 2017
When did you download the crack? Because I had to replace it like 10 minutes after I updated the thread :eek:
Ok it works, i've replaced it with crack+money, but there's missing option to download only crack on 1st Page. Thank you

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Ok it works, i've replaced it with crack+money, but there's missing option to download only crack on 1st Page. Thank you
No need for it, Game + Crack (installed) pre-installed + the other cheat versions also with crack

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
There is a bug with the game. I cannot find cigarettes in the sister's bedroom.
That may not be a bug, if you set her up before you know what brand she smokes or rattle on her after the first time she will not have any more cigarettes so then you can't find them.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
That may not be a bug, if you set her up before you know what brand she smokes or rattle on her after the first time she will not have any more cigarettes so then you can't find them.
It's random, if you save scum to try all 3 choices it may not appear. Just try again the next hour and the next until it spawns.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Thank you for the money cheat
Thank you for the crack
Thank you

For all cheater : be careful, if you buy things you're not supposed to buy at the moment (like expensives things before alwed to gain money), you may trigger some event who're not ready.
Just start a game without cheat, learn, then get the trainers.

I started a poll to find a way to thanks precious user who give premium access and maybe the one helping us to play.

Reactions: Bloo

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Is there a megalink of the cracked game? The gofile links are taking up to 2 hours to download and that's only if gofile can't be reached because it's taking forever to load. I don't know if it's my internet or if it's the gofile server or whatever.

Reactions: wewlad

Balbanes

Nov 3, 2016
Is the link broken, or my PC broken. All of my browser can't open the link hahahaha

[Edit] thanks to @Close,

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
To everyone who participated and contributed to make this game available to all, 10000 ++ thanks for your hard work. You rock guys ! :)

Shuravi

Oct 21, 2016
Hello! Sorry for my English. What am I doing wrong? Download game, crack, crack money, but the game is still in English. How to make a Russian version?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes