TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
where do the 3 files go i guess i'm a nub at this
just extract to the folder where your game is. No need to open any subfolders or anything of the sort :)
how long do you have to wait at the login screen before it works?
Totally depends on your computer.
guys i need help game crash every time when i try to play???
Did it work with the previous version? Is your antivirus detecting or blocking something? Are you sure your computer can handle it? Are you using the right graphics card? Have you tried reducing the settings?

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
Can you use previous game saves? And is there a way to change relations with the girls, dont wanna grindy again

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can you use previous game saves? And is there a way to change relations with the girls, dont wanna grindy again
You shouldn't be able to use previous versions since core mechanics have been changed.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
just extract to the folder where your game is. No need to open any subfolders or anything of the sort :)

Totally depends on your computer.

Did it work with the previous version? Is your antivirus detecting or blocking something? Are you sure your computer can handle it? Are you using the right graphics card? Have you tried reducing the settings?
i got it to work ty must have been having a brain fart i guess

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added changelog and removed the links for the game and the crack and replaced them with just one link that already has the crack installed (no mods). :)

Also changed the dev's name to Dark Silver

Last edited:

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Thank you guys and !!!
This site is really the best

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Any idea how to decrypt the image files .IMG?

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
Hopefully this makes the dev realize no amount of DRM will prevent people from cracking which means he will spend more time developing instead.

wtf11337

Mar 6, 2017
Crack is not working for me, i can't make dialogs and it crashes after few hours... I have wrong version or what?:D

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Crack is not working for me, i can't make dialogs and it crashes after few hours... I have wrong version or what?:D
When did you download the crack? Because I had to replace it like 10 minutes after I updated the thread :eek:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes