ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
And welcome to all the new accounts just created to get this content !

Reactions: Fabios

Intima

Aug 5, 2016
sorry was too excited to play that I forgot to thanks all the people who made this happen!! THANKS A MILLION GUYS!!!!

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Once again huge kudos to everyone involved in getting this DRM killed, true interwebz heroes every single one of you. I tip my hat to you gentlemen.

Created some mirrors for people just in case something should happen :)

0.3.0.009-crack-no-mods :

Crack-All-cheats :

Crack-MoneyOnly :

Shuravi

Oct 21, 2016
And welcome to all the new accounts just created to get this content !
Not quite. I do a lot of what I take from games particularly Dating My Daughter. I translate it for Russian users, but this game was written by someone who did not finish the game (Glamour), and very much promised and plans were on top.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
It'd be nice if the author wrote out what the new scenes are for each (bigger) update. That way the players would know whether they're missing something or not.
Also, even after agreeing to Eric's demands, You can still try to undermine his operation (which he claims to know nothing about). At 2:00 when Eric's at your house, he is in the same area as Alice and there's a scene where you catch him jerking off to Alice behind the window. After getting the camera (aunt Kira's opportunity line), you can even snap a pic of him in the act and show it to your mom.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
already was send all pictures you can see them and you find what you no see in game yet but update small

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i've ran this a second time, no idea how to get candies anymore

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
So could you confirm that helping Eric or not actually results in different scenes and decisions during the game?

thanks​

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Might just be because I'm on Linux but if you Alt-Tab out, it seems all the dialogues disappear.

pondloso

Apr 3, 2017
thank you all of you guy
in 0.2 version i can buy all bikini and dress before ecric with webcam money but this version money really much less
is we can buy before eric without cheat?

D

Deleted member 42

Does anyone have a walkthrough? this is my first time playing this game tho :D

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes