tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Fucking bullshit game. So i catch Eric peeping on my sister, call him out on it, and pass the persuasion attempt... still punished me. Because the naked guy with the obvious erection wasn't jacking off, the fully clothed other guy was. Stupid fucking game.

drache

Aug 23, 2016
What do you have to do to get the candy? The Walktrough says you have to talk with Lisa after you get her Relationship to warm and her Mood to Good, is that correct? And if yes does it matter if her Mood is better than just good?

Shakarra

Mar 3, 2017
thanks for the answer, and how i can buy this lingerie for alice, because for her blog? :D
sorry my english isnt very good ^-^

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
can you add cuckold to the genre ? because as i play and see eric will fuck all the family before i do givinjg alice 500$ per day and she still kneel for him and the mother also get enslaved by him .... what a pain mate

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
can u share your 50day or after candy save for us ?
I would've done it before but didn't know how. Until I saw upload a file. I feel dumb. Anyways, this should be the most recent save I had at this point for the Candy. The candy is already in the items list in this save. Among other things such as growing relations with Lisa etc etc.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
If there any way that we can set the start money and start stat in the config.cfg file ?
My idea is to make only one hack and allow us to tune ourselves.
It'll be glorious !

so we may get :
Code:
images=Images\\
save=Save\\
lang=1
maxlangs=2
scale=85%
font=100%
quicksave=f5
quickload=f8
maxfiles=20

/* EFfect in game */
cheat_alwaysmooder=true // Invert all the mood substracted to mood added
cheat_alwaysricher=true // all money spent are added to the bank

/* Starting values */
cheat_startingmoney=2000
cheat_startingstats=40
cheat_mothermood=?
etc....
i saw the initial values on the code, watching it, i saw too the sections of the code where the shop is and where the money is removes, so changin a - to a + is not hard. Just have to add a check on the initial config values...

What do you think ?

PS : if someone can teah me how to reassemble the Assembly-CSharp.dll (i need visual studio no ?) i can make it with pleasure

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
meh trying twice will all cheats to get candy nothing then with only money and still nothing
any1 can upload save with candy, or where are the saves located?

BadBananaGames

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
If there any way that we can set the start money and start stat in the config.cfg file ?
My idea is to make only one hack and allow us to tune ourselves.
It'll be glorious !

so we may get :
Code:
images=Images\\
save=Save\\
lang=1
maxlangs=2
scale=85%
font=100%
quicksave=f5
quickload=f8
maxfiles=20

/* EFfect in game */
cheat_alwaysmooder=true // Invert all the mood substracted to mood added
cheat_alwaysricher=true // all money spent are added to the bank

/* Starting values */
cheat_startingmoney=2000
cheat_startingstats=40
cheat_mothermood=?
etc....
i saw the initial values on the code, watching it, i saw too the sections of the code where the shop is and where the money is removes, so changin a - to a + is not hard. Just have to add a check on the initial config values...

What do you think ?

PS : if someone can teah me how to reassemble the Assembly-CSharp.dll (i need visual studio no ?) i can make it with pleasure

Use dnSpy. It allows you to disassemble unity dlls and modify code.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Quickest and easiest way? JustDecompile w/ Reflexil plugin. Just do your thing and then go here

No need for VS or creating dummy projects and recompiling

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
is it only me. the title tell it is 3.0010 verion the links in OP show always 3.0009 version why?

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Holy fuck Dark Silver say thats will be new protect and game will be only online why he is so mad
I don't understand why he would be mad. Creating games means the game will be cracked or leaked one way or another. Not just his game, but every other game known to man. Licensed or unlicensed. And he's currently making a hefty amount. An amount I wouldn't dare complain about. There are other devs out there who don't mind the sharing of their games on forums. It's going to happen. No disrespect to him, because I really like the game, but all these precautions are unnecessary. All that time doing DRM and other protections and the savages on this site managed to crack it in a day. It's actually humorous when I think about it.

Apr 3, 2017
Holy fuck Dark Silver say thats will be new protect and game will be only online why he is so mad
He has some mental issues, he should concetrate on making his shit game better and give up with those protection, he has literally 0 chanse, his game will always be cracked so he is just wasting time.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Did the initial relationship with Lisa changed on this version? The last version I was able to reach Flirting, but I'm stuck in Friends now.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes