hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
Incredibly overrated game, I don't know why it's as popular as it is. Shitty Engrish, plot is all over the place takes ages to see anything new and it's very repetitive. Only saving grace is the CG

Reactions: kasata
D

Deleted member 42

Well i guess im the only one that's getting the graphics bug, i give up :/

tobias

Donor
Mar 6, 2017
Incredibly overrated game, I don't know why it's as popular as it is. Shitty Engrish, plot is all over the place takes ages to see anything new and it's very repetitive. Only saving grace is the CG
It's just the hype because of the DRM ;) last night I told a friend about it and we spent a lot of time trying to understand the DRM, more time than playing the game ;)

U

User_10739

I would've done it before but didn't know how. Until I saw upload a file. I feel dumb. Anyways, this should be the most recent save I had at this point for the Candy. The candy is already in the items list in this save. Among other things such as growing relations with Lisa etc etc.
No candy in that save...
On my game own at day 53, no candy, no sex ed book and pretty much nobody will talk to me anymore except for Alice who always wants money (after all I've done for her) sex with aunt is like 3 times and then never again... No jerk off with mom in the tub, the replayability seems to have been sucked right out...

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Any idea why the game doesn't see the old saves (2.1) , not even the one posted above?

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
So wait aside from new clothes thers no mom content? I think i saw her doing yoga or some shit naked in the previos uploaded hype pics.

Apr 3, 2017
Nope no sex scenes with her
He is going to milk the game very bad now, he will keep adding side females to the game and maybe, just maybe, in 1 year the closest we will get is the mom to touch maxs pennis, cant blame him tho if idiots are willing to spend 40$ every month.

Apr 3, 2017
How do you get head from Alice? Have I missed something
Give her candys (the ones which makes her drunk) right before she goes to club (friday i think when she is in her room getting ready to go to club) and then just wait till 3am before she comes back home, to convince her to do that you will need very good " persuade" skills and random luck, so save few hours before you give her candys.

Reactions: tobias

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
how do you get the candies. i forgot
I am trying to get the candies myself. In the last update it was when you got close/high authority to Lisa and she told you a story of candies and Alice. But I can't heighten my friendship with Lisa so I am fucked.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes