Apr 3, 2017
how do you get the candies. i forgot
IIRC lisa will tell you some secret about alice and after that you can buy it in internet.
Also Scale said you cant buy candies if you dont tell eric to go fuck himself, or in other words if you ever were friendly with him and agreed to his terms, i think scale is right about this one but not sure.

lastman

Mar 2, 2017
Sorry about this but IIRC? i did tell him to go fuck himself but every time i go to her on friday the guy goes " i forgot"

lastman

Mar 2, 2017
Iv tried downloading it. how to you get that save to run? i put it in the saves folder and nothing happends when i load the game

Apr 3, 2017
Iv tried downloading it. how to you get that save to run? i put it in the saves folder and nothing happends when i load the game
I dont know how you have this problem, maybe you have too much saves game? try to delete as many as possible and rename this save file.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
The way I solved it was removing a savefile (save4) and just naming that save17 to save4.
For some reason I can only have four saves

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
So it's better to take a picture and tell Eric to fuck off or make noises and tell him to fuck off?

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
No candy in that save...
On my game own at day 53, no candy, no sex ed book and pretty much nobody will talk to me anymore except for Alice who always wants money (after all I've done for her) sex with aunt is like 3 times and then never again... No jerk off with mom in the tub, the replayability seems to have been sucked right out...
That's also weird, because I know that that is the save I had the candy in. See? Maybe you have to rename the save or something. Try renaming save17 to whatever your next consecutive #is. For example, if you have 5 saves, rename it as save6. I'm not an expert at this type of stuff to really help you out here. Sorry Candy Image.png

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i finally show the picture of eric masturbate to mother and she not belive wtf ? :D

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
The image dump uncrypted does not sho any picture with big sister and her footjob neither lisa touching herself.
Something missing ??

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
The image dump uncrypted does not sho any picture with big sister and her footjob neither lisa touching herself.
Something missing ??
You mean which Chaoz created? If yes. The pics are there Lisa touching self e-liza-nm-1.png up to 3 (and a few more somewhere) for the footy e-max-alisa-tv-mass-3.png to 4 + 2 cloth variations

Reactions: ikaruga

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Holy fuck Dark Silver say thats will be new protect and game will be only online why he is so mad
The only way he can make it uncrackable is making the game entirely online based to play on the browser, otherwise he can't stop it from getting cracked. It's currently possible with Unity web player. So let's hope he won't go that far.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
The only way he can make it uncrackable is making the game entirely online based to play on the browser, otherwise he can't stop it from getting cracked. It's currently possible with Unity web player. So let's hope he won't go that far.
Can't you just download the .unity3d file? Why would a Unity web only version be uncrackable?

Traffic/data sent between the webplayer and the webserver can be intercepted and copied, just like the standalone version.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes