D

Deleted member 42

Apparently the game works fine on my shitty laptop but not on my pc who has better specs lol

cuddlepuddle

Donor
Dec 22, 2016
Lotsa stuff just shuts down in this game, Aunt becomes a tease after putting out, I asked Lisa to be my gf not my wife why is all her interest in sex gone all of a sudden? Plus my stats are so high that I can't get in trouble if I wanted to so Mom won't give me any "private lessons" just when I finally got the ability.

Also it looks like there is zero extra content for befriendind Eric, not that we f*cking want to anyway...

This is like the blueball edition...

Was anybody a $40 patron to get the tips & tricks?
The Dev said he was going to post tips and tricks tomorrow, I'll up them once he posts.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I managed to get all the scenes in 1 run except the yoga ones, and the mom spanking the son in her room. Any clues on these? o.0

Also because of being able to manage to get all the scenes in 1 playthrough I actually enjoyed this updated quite a bit ^^

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
I managed to get all the scenes in 1 run except the yoga ones, and the mom spanking the son in her room. Any clues on these? o.0

Also because of being able to manage to get all the scenes in 1 playthrough I actually enjoyed this updated quite a bit ^^
I tried to get all scenes with the help of first helping Eric, then telling him to fuck off. But it is hard.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've worked my way with Lisa until we have the right relationship levels, but no candy option yet. I've even been able to watch Mom and Eric without consequences, as well as have her put on a show in the morning. Aunt Kira has done the photoshoot where I've made progress, but nothing with candy yet. Though I have been able to progress further than I did last time with the money crack.

So, kudos for that!

I do like the tension and progression, but it feels way too drawn out for what it is, though considering the subject matter in some ways it feels right. I just hate having the patience to go through it all.

nivi

Nov 11, 2016
this game going to strange way eric mother and lisa at sex education incest ???
patology

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Anybody else can't buy lingerie for Alice?
You need to wait a bit before you can buy it. You need to catch eric giving her lingerie before you can buy it :)

Hello! Sorry for my English. What am I doing wrong? Download game, crack, crack money, but the game is still in English. How to make a Russian version?
You can see how to do it in the changelog.

Somebody knows how to get sister bj?
Get candies, give to sister before she goes out to the club with aunt. Meet aunt / sister in the pool at 3 am. Progress through dialog and if you manage to persuade her you can get her to give you a bj :)

I tried to show but nothings happen. And game stuck for me. I didnt get candies too
Talk to eric about the pic, not mom. After that you still can bust him one more time so make sure not to waste any of these 2 chances to ask for money and instead ask to teach the sister about sex ed / him to stop turning your family on you.

I thought i couldn't buy the candies because i agreed to help eric this time.
But i could be wrong and it might just be a bug.
You are wrong :eek: I agreed to help him and I still got the candies but I believe it was after I blackmailed him with the pics so he gave me sister sex ed / caught him and blackmailed to stop influencing my family
can someone help me a little bit out please?

how i can learn to kiss ( in the game, not in reallife :D )
After you've asked the sister / mom and progressed with the aunt in some scenes you can talk to her and she will agree to teach you to how to kiss when she's masturbating in the living room at night.
Aunt keeps telling the story about mom and her childhood over and over again, is it a bug or everyon hase it?
I didn't get it. But I saw some repetition after the sex scene with the aunt where i could trigger it as many times as i wanted to as long as I didn't leave the pool/didn't advance in time. Another bugish (more of a stupid thing by the dev) is when u ask teh sister to show her boobs for the homework she changes outfits lol.
Did the initial relationship with Lisa changed on this version? The last version I was able to reach Flirting, but I'm stuck in Friends now.
You need to make different choices with her schoolmate to get to flirting i believe, and then if you do those different choices she (your sister lisa) will agree to be your gf. No scenes with that but it's kinda neat.

WARNING: I WILL NOT POST SAVES. I've deleted the game folder and the saves since I was using around 200 or so saves. (lol)

Reactions: bluejun and Burt

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Will there be version 0.3.0.010 ?
it's this one.
по чему в версии: 0.3.0.09 нет конфет для Алисы?
English only. Deleted comment.
Well there is place for popular games here on this site
At this stage we do believe it's not worth it since the movement is mainly caused by an update, unlike games like Son Of A Bitch. So we'll consider it in the future if we do deem it appropriate.
So apparently there is a new version that fixes the candy stuff.
DRM is patched - But still need to code in the dialogs and gui.

Then need to make 3 version (no cheats, money, money + stats). But at work so expect it later today.
You're a beast :)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
this game going to strange way eric mother and lisa at sex education incest ???
patology
there are no scenes but from the dialog basicly eric is fucking mom while your sis watches.

Mar 8, 2017
I get the mom being a sub because of the kidnap-rape(?)-story or w/e but how the hell does she manage to blame us for a picture of Eric outside Alice's room jerking it? Photoshoped? where the fuck would we get a picture of Eric standing up naked waking it? What's wrong with her? When that guy kidnap her did he fry her brains on meth?

I honestly dont even care about the mom anymore. I feel like we'd need to learn legit Hypnotism skills off the net just to force her into using common sense. Also the aunt kinda stole moms place for me. Actually wants to do lewd shit and keep it secret so psycho bitch doesnt flip out. Isn't mind fucked by Eric.... yet?

Also i noticed sometimes the girls just randomly leave the house without a word guess eric is cucking us behind the scenes? lol

nivi

Nov 11, 2016
there are no scenes but from the dialog basicly eric is fucking mom while your sis watches.

Yes that strange

But if Eric with candies or other thinks(narcotics)
it make sens

Last edited:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I get the mom being a sub because of the kidnap-rape(?)-story or w/e but how the hell does she manage to blame us for a picture of Eric outside Alice's room jerking it? Photoshoped? where the fuck would we get a picture of Eric standing up naked waking it? What's wrong with her? When that guy kidnap her did he fry her brains on meth?

I honestly dont even care about the mom anymore. I feel like we'd need to learn legit Hypnotism skills off the net just to force her into using common sense. Also the aunt kinda stole moms place for me. Actually wants to do lewd shit and keep it secret so psycho bitch doesnt flip out. Isn't mind fucked by Eric.... yet?

Also i noticed sometimes the girls just randomly leave the house without a word guess eric is cucking us behind the scenes? lol
Well I progressed in the game long enough to read some of the dialogs. Apparently the aunt and mom were kidnapped as kids, and the aunt escaped. It took them 1 week to find mom and apparently she was tortured. Mom didn't talk for 1 month after that and before the whole event she was a dominant assertive person but after that she would do pretty much everything she was told as long as people had a certain attitude. So there's some more to this story.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
OY READ THIS!

Consider this a post to ask me how to get certain scenes. Quote this post and I shall answer, and in exchange I just want one of you sexy motherfuckers to tell me how to get the yoga scene with mom and the scene where mom spanks you naked and with hard-on in here room

Reactions: tobias and OddFella

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys. How do you manage to catch Eric spying and take his pic please?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes