TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Luker getting out of the shadows here just to thank you, Scale. You're the BEST!

As for the scenes with the Mother, here is how i got them: i catched Erick spying on Alice, made noise, and woke her up - then (took me a few tries) i managed to convince her that i was telling the truth about him spying - Erick managed to salvage the situation (dafuq?) somehow and i was sent to bed with the promise of punishment. The other day, i went to talk with Mom on the lounge and asked her to stop punishing me in public - there a new dialogue popped up where i could propose to start bringing money to the house and she agreed. From there on you just need to pay her 500 bucks a week to "prove" her you're not a useless neet0 (wich you are) and she will ask you to go to her room when you are in for a spanking.

Also, i recommend using only the money cheat, since with maxed out stats is virtually impossible to piss the mom off.

Another tip: if you wanna get all the auntie scenes, is better to leave her tied up the first time you do the "special" photoshoot, and tell her you regret nothing - leave her do the work the second time around, since the options to chat with her on the pool seems to get blocked after some time.
sorry to bother you but before the mom scenes and all of that right in the beginning in the first few talks where you met eric did you agree to his terms or did you just told him to fuck off from the start?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
is there a tool can unpack those .img files ? i tested all tools possible any idea please ? ....

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Guys, help please !
How to obtain:
e-mass-1
e-mass-2
(Eric massages Lisa)
and
e-ea-pun-1
e-ea-pun-2
(Eric punishes Lisa)

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
You must tell her to give up on the Alex dude ?
Yeah, you need to tell her to give up on Alex. You'd then go on trying to make her your GF. She'll ask for several things like $1,000 and go train your body. This should make yoga lessons with the mom available.

Just remember that making her give up on Alex closes your chance with Olivia.

Reactions: AnonX

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Guys, help please !
How to obtain:
e-mass-1
e-mass-2
(Eric massages Lisa)
and
e-ea-pun-1
e-ea-pun-2
(Eric punishes Lisa)
Also struggling to find these :eek: 50 otter points to whoever gives the answer >.>

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
sorry to bother you but before the mom scenes and all of that right in the beginning in the first few talks where you met eric did you agree to his terms or did you just told him to fuck off from the start?
It doesn't matter, it happened both on the save i told him to go fuck himself and in the one i agreed to go along

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Also struggling to find these :eek: 50 otter points to whoever gives the answer >.>
Looking through "Dia.txt" it seems Erik's influence has to be high. More than 59 for the first and more than 99 for the second massage. For the punishment more than 69.

OBVC|$nOI

Aug 10, 2016
Updated to v0.10 (the title was wrong before)

Changes:
Now you can see status response when you ask for password.
Fixed bug related to rejecting some emails.
Alice's dress costs $200 (starting new game is required)
"Grow:" debug label was removed.
Cams income increased by 17%
Candies dialogue is available from 3rd relationship level again.
One thing were improved which will allow you do not loose cam views. Will talk about it separately.
Bug was fixed which allow you to ask mom about yoga even if she's doing something

New links for everything in the thread!
What software do you use to decompile/compile Assembly-CSharp.dll? Thanks!

Aug 22, 2016
What software do you use to decompile/compile Assembly-CSharp.dll? Thanks!
dnSpy

attached file is my customized dia.txt to remove some of the grind, make spider capture automatic success (between 10-11 am), give you an unlimited supply of cigarettes for sister, make aunt sex replayable when she's in the lounge at 3 am, and other things I don't remember

OBVC|$nOI

Aug 10, 2016
dnSpy

attached file is my customized dia.txt to remove some of the grind, make spider capture automatic success (between 10-11 am), give you an unlimited supply of cigarettes for sister, make aunt sex replayable when she's in the lounge at 3 am, and other things I don't remember
ok, so I guess the compiler error CS1703: Multiple assemblies with equivalent identity have been imported is an issue on my side

Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016
ok, so I guess the compiler error CS1703: Multiple assemblies with equivalent identity have been imported is an issue on my side
yeah that error happens because the person who made the cracked dll somehow managed to get a reference to both unity mscorlib and net framework mscorelib which makes it effectively impossible to recompile the dll. Only thing you can do is do il code changes

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
Image rip shows that there's not much extra to do with the original girls, mostly with the aunt. Deleted as I think she looks the worst out of all the girls so far, hate ridiculously red hair on 3d models

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Looking through "Dia.txt" it seems Erik's influence has to be high. More than 59 for the first and more than 99 for the second massage. For the punishment more than 69.
Shit, I tried play as bad as I can, and THEN Erics Influence dropped to zero ! Any tips how to make it higher?

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Sorry to bother, but is there a list of the scenes of this update, and how to get them for this update? I think that something like that would be great in the OP if someone was willing to dig a little :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes