Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016
ok, so I guess the compiler error CS1703: Multiple assemblies with equivalent identity have been imported is an issue on my side
I remade the crack without the double reference so you should be able to modify it in dnspy.
@TCMS I also changed the way the crack works, it now uses the normal launcher again where you can change the language. You just have to hit "Start Game" and it starts regardless of what you input as email or pw.

Reactions: Burt and Potato

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I remade the crack without the double reference so you should be able to modify it in dnspy.
@TCMS I also changed the way the crack works, it now uses the normal launcher again where you can change the language. You just have to hit "Start Game" and it starts regardless of what you input as email or pw.
Cheats ALWAYS, since 0.2 also, break load/save. Any help for this?

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Shit, I tried play as bad as I can, and THEN Erics Influence dropped to zero ! Any tips how to make it higher?
To be more precise, Erik's influence over Alice has to be high. And I have no idea how to raise it...
Here's a quick "Dia.txt" edit. Erik gets +60 influence over Alice when you wash the dishes for her.

tobias

Donor
Mar 6, 2017
Mostly for problems like the reason why you can't recompile it right now. This assembly is quite simple but more complex assemblies can have hundreds of errors when trying to recompile, so i do all changes in IL code to avoid those problems. The result is often more clean and stable. Also when certain protections have been added decompiling / recompiling is near impossible but IL code changes still work.
If you don't include the windows-specific mscorlib then you can recompile perfectly :D i made a lot of changes monday night to get debug messages and to log exceptions and dnSpy was able to compile every method i wanted to edit without problems.

tobias

Donor
Mar 6, 2017
It's not cleaner. It rather caused problems because your crack completely bypassed the login screen so you couldn't change the language for example.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Wish I could read the game mechanic's post the dev just posted. Only available for $40 patreons atm.

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
Also struggling to find these :eek: 50 otter points to whoever gives the answer >.>
For eric to massage and punish Alice you should start a new game with only money cheat. Do basically nothing to raise your influence with her, I think I gave her a few books to progress her blog but that was it, progressing her blog is neccesssary. Then every Wednesday at 20:00 hours Eric will go to Alice's room, each one is a new event. Call her out on that after the first time so they keep progressing, each time Wednesday Eric's influence goes up by 20-25 points with her and once he gets to 100 points she will get the massage on wednesdays at 20:00 instead, as for eric punishing her once, once eric's influence is high enough set up Alice with the cigarettes and he will punish her instead of the mom. So you basically play the whole game doing nothing except waiting till Wednesday every time for the 20:00 scene until eric's influence is 100% and then he starts to massage, very lackluster if you ask me. You can progress the aunt scenes during this time, and also give the dresses to the girls before Eric doesn't affect these scenes just do it before the first wednesday, I think the 8th? because the dresses will remove any influence Eric gained over Alice which just makes doing this take a week longer. So doing all the above after you do 40-50 days of doing nothing with Alice just to get those scenes you can then start to play the game normally I guess, very lackluster if you ask me.

save 8 = first massage scene
save 11 = Alice punished

I suppose you can also proceed to play the game normally after those scenes as well, I told eric to fuck off and gave the 2 dresses to the girls, got no negative stats with either of them, just didn't do anything to boost them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ALEK009

JD0304

Sep 13, 2016
Now i only need those BJ scenes from Alice ^^ Can't find any way to get the candies, even though i got them in the previous versions and i updated the game to 3.0.10 :/

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I got the candies after the visit of Olivia and a lor of homework.

Anyway... I really really love this game and we all hate Eric so... can't wait for next updates!

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
Hi iam new to this game i just download it V 0.3.10 and its not my 1st Unity game i have played it start and show me the login screen after few sec it bypass like it says in the OP but then it just stays on the that pic in the OP the MC (i think) and 3 females and stays like that nothing more any idea why is that ?

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Hi iam new to this game i just download it V 0.3.10 and its not my 1st Unity game i have played it start and show me the login screen after few sec it bypass like it says in the OP but then it just stays on the that pic in the OP the MC (i think) and 3 females and stays like that nothing more any idea why is that ?
You should have a "new game" in the left down corner.

Reactions: Ankosh

tobias

Donor
Mar 6, 2017
Now i only need those BJ scenes from Alice ^^ Can't find any way to get the candies, even though i got them in the previous versions and i updated the game to 3.0.10 :/
You could just edt the Dia.txt to remove the candy requirement.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes