muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
So you're saying that if you tell Lisa to befriend Olivia to possibly get Alex, she will invite Olivia, show her panties, etc.
But if you tell Lisa NOT to chase Alex, whats the advantage to that? She won't sleep in less clothes or go without panties?

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
So you're saying that if you tell Lisa to befriend Olivia to possibly get Alex, she will invite Olivia, show her panties, etc.
But if you tell Lisa NOT to chase Alex, whats the advantage to that? She won't sleep in less clothes or go without panties?
exactly my wonder as well! what's the advantage to ask lisa to be gf? I'm guessing that in the future updates you will have to choose from Olivia or Lisa to advance into further relationship. but it will be great if you can have them both:tf:

Maybe the best way to play is to befriend with Eric to corrupt mom first then ditch him later, ask lisa to befriend with Olivia so you can teach her about kiss & sex and meet Olivia in the same time.

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
exactly my wonder as well! what's the advantage to ask lisa to be gf? I'm guessing that in the future updates you will have to choose from Olivia or Lisa to advance into further relationship. but it will be great if you can have them both:tf:

Maybe the best way to play is to befriend with Eric to corrupt mom first then ditch him later, ask lisa to befriend with Olivia so you can teach her about kiss & sex and meet Olivia in the same time.
The way it seemed to me is that Olivia's ways may end up helping to corrupt your own family. With Eric it seems that you are better to let him have the girls and start the corruption, then take them from him one by one through having more authority and blackmailing him. The aunt will also play a part in removing Eric from the picture, as she knows about him and the mother's weakness.

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
The way it seemed to me is that Olivia's ways may end up helping to corrupt your own family. With Eric it seems that you are better to let him have the girls and start the corruption, then take them from him one by one through having more authority and blackmailing him. The aunt will also play a part in removing Eric from the picture, as she knows about him and the mother's weakness.
Actually you don't need Eric's help to get Olivia, just suggest lisa to befriend with her and bring her to your house. but you need Eric's help to corrupt your Mom, you can get sisters all by yourself(most likely will be missing some events with them and Eric).
I suspect the Aunt is also works as an alternative corruption method for war path with Eric, so she can help you to corrupt your family instead of Eric. As in this build she already told you about mom's mind control weakness & corrupt older sister by herself. She also asked who do you fancy in the family....so, a huge hint.

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Actually you don't need Eric's help to get Olivia, just suggest lisa to befriend with her and bring her to your house. but you need Eric's help to corrupt your Mom, you can get sisters all by yourself(most likely will be missing some events with them and Eric).
I suspect the Aunt is also works as an alternative corruption method for war path with Eric, so she can help you to corrupt your family instead of Eric. As in this build she already told you about mom's mind control weakness & corrupt older sister by herself. She also asked who do you fancy in the family....so, a huge hint.
woohoo fuck that douchbag eric...he needs to be feed to gators! why anyone agreed to be a cuck?

Reactions: fombutt

pondloso

Apr 3, 2017
can we corrupted mom whit out eric help?
Man i really hate this guy and i know it just game haha...

Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016
How does one view the .img files? I can't open them with winrar or any image viewer.
Question asked a billion times, no answer yet :FeelsBadMan:
Actually we do. If you only want the images or are really paranoid about dll files, you can download my imagepack:

if you wanna save bandwidth you can also download my version of the crack which decrypts the images on first start into a folder called "Decrypted IMGs"

Cheers Chaoz

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Actually we do. If you only want the images or are really paranoid about dll files, you can download my imagepack:

if you wanna save bandwidth you can also download my version of the crack which decrypts the images on first start into a folder called "Decrypted IMGs"

Cheers Chaoz
Still no answer on how to decrypt the .img files. That's what we're asking. Not for the images themselves.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
can we corrupted mom whit out eric help?
Man i really hate this guy and i know it just game haha...
You can
How can we see the blowjob scene with Alisa -anyone have the save file for this scene?
Give candies when she goes out. Then at 3 am go to the pool where she is with the aunt. Progress from there.

Reactions: eoy11

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Still no answer on how to decrypt the .img files. That's what we're asking. Not for the images themselves.
find imageLoader method under the game class. you can put that code somewhere else and save the output where you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hope dev will think of a way of combining the olivia's route with Lisa's one. It would be great. Having separate routes isn't a bad idea, but a simple mistake in the choices can ruin the rest of the game.

U

User_2668

I played it for the first time (For few min though) last night. Cant believe i avoided it till now. Way too good.

Anyway, how long you can progress with mom in this version? and can you get eric out of the picture?

I think i can wait few more months to play if its not closer yet on both goal.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Is it possible to get a Assembly-CSharp.dll who accept a recompilation please ?
I've got a mscorlib.dll redonduncy error and i don't know how to get rid of it...

Apr 3, 2017
I played it for the first time (For few min though) last night. Cant believe i avoided it till now. Way too good.

Anyway, how long you can progress with mom in this version? and can you get eric out of the picture?

I think i can wait few more months to play if its not closer yet on both goal.
Yeah you might have to wait at least a year, dark silver is not an idiot and he is going to milk the game now as long as he can, if he adds content where we fuck mother and sister to fast the game will lose interest.

Reactions: User_2668

tobias

Donor
Mar 6, 2017
Is it possible to get a Assembly-CSharp.dll who accept a recompilation please ?
I've got a mscorlib.dll redonduncy error and i don't know how to get rid of it...
Use the Assembly-CSharp.dll from @Chaoz 's crack!

The Assembly-CSharp.dll from @Scale is broken. Somehow he (or someone else who edited that file) managed to get that reference to Microsoft's mscorlib.dll, which is just wrong. I mentioned that a few pages earlier. That crack is broken if you want to edit it any further.

And make sure you use dnSpy!

Also, maybe someone could edit the OP to include Chaoz's crack? @TCMS

Reactions: pgs93
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes