TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
how do i get the "photos of Eric jerking to sister" events?
2-3 am sisters room. It's after the aunt arrives and you can see his icon on her room

Mar 8, 2017
You know this game is just way too early on in development. Eric's kind of an idiot and the mc is worthless. Eric should honestly have you out the house in the matter of two weeks given the psyche of the girls.

I want to beat Eric but realistically he's the greatest. What would you do if some hot milf starts at your job and you manage to convince her to hook up and obey you in a matter of days? Then you found out she has two daughters who are foolish and money hungry(which you have plenty of) and there's no one in the way but the broke son who sits at home all day and doesnt even lift? Eric is who we all want to be but the dev forced us to be the mc.

No matter how much money and skill points you manage to summon from the f95 gods(literally infinite), eric still manages to have more money, have more persuasion and manages to cuck you at every turn.

I'd prefer him being incredibly more of a tenacious prick but actually give the mc options of a fighting chance to stop him. The fact that you have no control over Eric meeting up with Alice behind your back without you being able to prevent or use it as evidence is whack.

I predict eventually you'll be waking up to Eric in ur room fucking ur sister and when your mom comes to find out what the problem is you get all the blame somehow. and thats when I will be completely devastated and not want to play any more lol

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You know this game is just way too early on in development. Eric's kind of an idiot and the mc is worthless. Eric should honestly have you out the house in the matter of two weeks given the psyche of the girls.

I want to beat Eric but realistically he's the greatest. What would you do if some hot milf starts at your job and you manage to convince her to hook up and obey you in a matter of days? Then you found out she has two daughters who are foolish and money hungry(which you have plenty of) and there's no one in the way but the broke son who sits at home all day and doesnt even lift? Eric is who we all want to be but the dev forced us to be the mc.

No matter how much money and skill points you manage to summon from the f95 gods(literally infinite), eric still manages to have more money, have more persuasion and manages to cuck you at every turn.

I'd prefer him being incredibly more of a tenacious prick but actually give the mc options of a fighting chance to stop him. The fact that you have no control over Eric meeting up with Alice behind your back without you being able to prevent or use it as evidence is whack.

I predict eventually you'll be waking up to Eric in ur room fucking ur sister and when your mom comes to find out what the problem is you get all the blame somehow. and thats when I will be completely devasted and not want to play any more lol
Eric has become less of a problem and he will continue to be less of a problem. He's just here to give the challenge to the player, nothing else.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
After this build... wow, I feel really bad for mom now, I still want to fuck her, but I want it to be natural... without submission! seems impossible but I think there are chances, especially considering the cock of the protagonist :p

About Erik... I don't know why I agreed to give up Lisa, thank God I fixed it with the photo... I think that if you have the money hack you don't need to be friend of Erik, after all... you will have the sis at your mercy with their dress, Mom isn't enough to send you to the military camp, but even with money hack I'm his friend because for now is the only way to see mom naked.

Mar 8, 2017
Eric has become less of a problem and he will continue to be less of a problem. He's just here to give the challenge to the player, nothing else.
Yeah but thats my problem. I want him to be a proper enemy not just some annoying jerk sniffing around my sisters panties. And I'd like the mc to be able to match his effort or at the very least be able to know what hes up too. surprised cucking is upsetting lol. Maybe if you take the cuck path and befriend him he'll start telling you his plans before he acts so you can ruin his plans while persuading him you have no idea what went wrong.

When i beat him I want him to lose it all.

Also the dev need to give the online store a bench-press for the inevitable final battle hehehe

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I think, that there will be two routes, alpha one (in which you are right) and NTR one, when Eric f...s all girls. Just look at "punishments" and massages on older sister. Also DEV said, that he planned more for Eric, but he decided to include it in next version.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
After this build... wow, I feel really bad for mom now, I still want to fuck her, but I want it to be natural... without submission! seems impossible but I think there are chances, especially considering the cock of the protagonist :p

About Erik... I don't know why I agreed to give up Lisa, thank God I fixed it with the photo... I think that if you have the money hack you don't need to be friend of Erik, after all... you will have the sis at your mercy with their dress, Mom isn't enough to send you to the military camp, but even with money hack I'm his friend because for now is the only way to see mom naked.
You don't need to be a friend of eric with or without the cheat. You can get the money to for the dresses you just need to do a lot of planning and using your corruption on the older sister to get money from her.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
He's already $16.000? damn! I still remember the first version with that really bad English... anyway, focus on the sisters, you need them on your side, but money is still a problem without hacks.

Mar 8, 2017
You don't need to be a friend of eric with or without the cheat. You can get the money to for the dresses you just need to do a lot of planning and using your corruption on the older sister to get money from her.
if you dont cheat you have to beg your mom for money in the beginning which sort of validates you as a beta who deserves to get cucked

Reactions: dartis

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
Likely a very stupid miss, but, when playing through, regardless of the choices I make I can only seem to unlock 12 of the 13 possible "Opportunities". Given as the mother and Olivia seem to have the least content, I thought it might be one of them, or something to do with Erik perhaps? Does anyone have a full list of all 13 perchance? I've attached a screengrab of the 12 that I *DO* have.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
Hi guys! I've reached the boyfriend status with Lisa. And she said about doing stuff together, other than kissing. There is something to do right now, or it's the end? Thx!

Edit: Didn't got any scenes after fapping together.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys! I've reached the boyfriend status with Lisa. And she said about doing stuff together, other than kissing. There is something to do right now, or it's the end? Thx!

That's the end for now

Reactions: blind

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017

You can tell when it's the end of a characters story, as it will say so in the opportunities section, for each opportunity.

It's a tough choice between Olivia and Lisa. I was kinda hoping to convince Lisa to get with Olivia, then corrupting them both together.

Reactions: blind

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Likely a very stupid miss, but, when playing through, regardless of the choices I make I can only seem to unlock 12 of the 13 possible "Opportunities". Given as the mother and Olivia seem to have the least content, I thought it might be one of them, or something to do with Erik perhaps? Does anyone have a full list of all 13 perchance? I've attached a screengrab of the 12 that I *DO* have.
You are missing the one called "Control" It is if you is friends with Eric until you unlocked everything in that route. See him do BDSM stuff with the mother for example.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is there an optimum path to use to get most (if not all) of the content? I keep wondering if being friends with Eric then telling him to f-off makes the paths closed off. He seems to be a prime igniter for the Mom, so I expect having him have his way with her for awhile is fine, but the rest of the girls be the MC's.

belzhaphore

Apr 5, 2017
a lot of people asked how to get chocolate.
well use money and stat cheat (helps with conviction) or for the people who prefer it the hard way just the money hack.
from day1 don't try to stealth (if no stat cheat) and when available do lisa's homework but choose the 2nd option. she will thank you but it will raise your relationship. continue to do that everytime and avoid being punished because it will decrease relationship. don't forget to buy her the robe. once your relationship is 'warm' you will be able to talk to her every morning at 8am (for those without stat cheat) and you can choose 'strange appearance'. you can do that every morning until conviction succeeded. once succeeded you can buy chocolate before alice goes out with aunt.
hope this helps.

afterwards you can just help lisa with her homework and keep making mistakes hehehehe

but it seems you can buy the chocolate but once.
not fair if you know you can use it in different situations

Last edited:

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
It seems being first friends with Eric and then telling him to fuck off later unlocks the most content for now. As it seems to be the only way to get your mother to be willing to get naked in front of you. It is annoying to lose Lisa to Eric for a time though...

Even though I hate Eric as much as most people here I think it makes the game better with some competition included. Also he acts mostly like a protagonist of most adult games, so it is funny how much that behavior annoys players when it is an npc doing it.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes