D

Deleted member 7072

choose the 2nd option.
Could you be more specific? There is a lot of dialogue with multiple options. I am currently using the stats + money cheat and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get chocolate. I'd like to get some specific concrete answers to the following questions:
Who do I speak to to gain the chocolate/candy (Lisa, right?)
What room do I have to talk to her in?
What day of the week/day X do I need to talk to her on?
Is the chocolate/candy a route restricted thing? If I go the route where I give Lisa jewelry do I lock myself out of chocolate?
Does the Eric path I take determine whether or not I can get the chocolate?
How the hell do I both get the chocolate and give it to Alice before Aunt Kira arrives on day 18?
The only thing you can do with the chocolate is get flashed in the bathroom or get a footjob on the couch, correct?
You can only get a single chocolate, right?
You appeared to say the dialogue that lets you buy chocolate is linked to homework, should I be putting the wrong answers on her homework to raise Lisa's obedience or do I have to write down the correct answers for a certain number of days in a row?

Jumbosauce

Aug 7, 2016
Could you be more specific? There is a lot of dialogue with multiple options. I am currently using the stats + money cheat and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get chocolate. I'd like to get some specific concrete answers to the following questions:
Is the chocolate/candy a route restricted thing? If I go the route where I give Lisa jewelry do I lock myself out of chocolate?
How the hell do I both get the chocolate and give it to Alice before Aunt Kira arrives on day 18?
The only thing you can do with the chocolate is get flashed in the bathroom or get a footjob on the couch, correct?
You appeared to say the dialogue that lets you buy chocolate is linked to homework, should I be putting the wrong answers on her homework to raise Lisa's obedience or do I have to write down the correct answers for a certain number of days in a row?

Easiest route: Use this link!

ikaruga also put out a good Opportunities guide:

Sorry for not answering each question, don't have time at the moment. Good luck!

Reactions: fazaii and ikaruga

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
The native English guys didn't seem to fare too well... None of the ambiguous text from .2 has been altered and many answers in .3 aren't any easier to figure out between a positive or negative response. How can I send updated text when I have no clue what the original text is supposed to be?
As modder i cand see where each answer gets you, so i may be able to change the answer.
But i don't know if y want to be a content modder, because adding / editing texts can be boring with updates...

U

User_10739

open dia.txt with game closed
ctrl+f in notepad,
find liza.talk.aboutdishes.help.wash!add_liza.mood_60^
right below it add
liza.secret.alisa.1!set_dcd.secret.about.alisa_1^ |What's wrong?

then search random.social.1=1&liza.secret.alisa.2.ok^
change all social skills to 1 then save
start game or save, everytime you offer to help lisa with dishes you can force the secret repeatedly

now every time lisa is doing dishes choose to help then ask her "what"s wrong"
you can repeat until she spills her guts
then order the chocos

belzhaphore

Apr 5, 2017
1. you speak to lisa indeed (she reveals the secret)
2. you speak to her at 8am in her room
3. every day of the week at 8am you can talk to her until conviction succeeded.
4 is not route restricted. i got it real early
5 no the eric path doesn't determine it
6 to get it before aunt kira arrives you got to buy robe and swimsuit for lisa, do her homework correctly without mistakes for at least 6 days in a row, that will get her relationship to warm and start candy event. then you can give alice the candy at 21pm before giving her a foot massage
7 the chocolate is indeed for the footjob or the bathroomscene. can't have both
8 yep, only 1 candy
9 only way to get candy is do her homework correctly for at least 6 days in a row. do it until relationship is 'warm' and then go to her room at 8am. 'you have a strange appearance' should be available. if not then continue with the correct homework until it does.

easiest way is doing the correct homework without errors from day 1 until relationship with her is warm. you should get candy at day 9 then.
once you have the candy you can just raise your authority over her by doing her homework with mistakes and stuff.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone with Firefox having problems accessing GoFile.IO? It's giving me a server can't connect error. And claiming there's a problem with my network

Which is incorrect.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Its great to discover paths in these games, but games like SOB and this one if you don't do just the right thing at the right moment its gone forever. SO thanks to all the people who make walkthrough for these games.

Reactions: greenymph

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Classmate non-girlfriend route. Convince her to go without panties to school to befriend Olivia.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes