3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The provided cracks all work fine. I suggest those of you having problems empty your Big brother folder, and extract fresh with the provided cracks, and make sure you are extracting the crack correctly. The main menu will auto-login after a few seconds.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Are you guys skipping the tutorial or not?

protopro03

Apr 7, 2017
How can i finish the last part in "Party Girl" event ?
Here's the description :
"Everything worked out fine. And quite... unexpectedly. Can't tell anyone about this. I guess Alice lost her inhibitors and got herself drunk in a nightclub. Let's hope she won't remember anything, or I'm a goner..."

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How can i finish the last part in "Party Girl" event ?
Here's the description :
"Everything worked out fine. And quite... unexpectedly. Can't tell anyone about this. I guess Alice lost her inhibitors and got herself drunk in a nightclub. Let's hope she won't remember anything, or I'm a goner..."
There's nothing else to it after the bj.

Hikkes

Aug 28, 2016
mega.png Errm can i get a new download link for the game?
I'm getting this error:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available

This could be due to the following reasons:

X The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.

X Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.

X The file has been deleted by the user.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 3194 Errm can i get a new download link for the game?
I'm getting this error:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available

This could be due to the following reasons:

X The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.

X Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.

X The file has been deleted by the user.
I imagine it was another DMCA... what a cuck. If anyone has the base game can you upload it to filebox.moe pls?

Reactions: Hikkes and lone453

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
More mirrors for ze peoplez!

Clean 0.3.0.010 (same as Tarasia) :

MoneyOnly0.3.0.010.rar :

NoCheats0.3.0.010.rar :

MoneyAndStats0.3.0.010.rar :

Old Cheats (might work, might not)
Crack-MoneyOnly :

Crack-All-cheats :

Last edited:

kevmcclud

Mar 24, 2017
So all the decrypted images file packs contain 458 images, whereas the number of images in the game folder contains 558. Any reason for the discrepancy?

PS, thx for all the work you guys have been putting in.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated the OP with all the mirrors, its not super pretty but at least functional :)

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
So all the decrypted images file packs contain 458 images, whereas the number of images in the game folder contains 558. Any reason for the discrepancy?

PS, thx for all the work you guys have been putting in.
The folder has "avatar" pics. Like head pics. They are not encrypted.

Reactions: Chaoz

bosedk

Aug 6, 2016
I have a weird problem. I run the game with the crack(money+stats), hit play and wait for the crack to work but when I select new game it hits a blank screen. The DIA file is in the main folder along with the BigBrother_Data folder.

Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I have a weird problem. I run the game with the crack(money+stats), hit play and wait for the crack to work but when I select new game it hits a blank screen. The DIA file is in the main folder along with the BigBrother_Data folder.

skip intro

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016

if you use the mod, skip the intro like Burt said.

Reactions: Burt

Blaster

Aug 29, 2016
Just how random are the punishment scenes supposed to be? I've set up Alice multiple times but never seen anything about Mom catching on, and I've failed the homework for Lisa without her getting punished either?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Just how random are the punishment scenes supposed to be? I've set up Alice multiple times but never seen anything about Mom catching on, and I've failed the homework for Lisa without her getting punished either?
They aren't random, every time you setup your sisters, they should be punished. You have to lie to Lisa after making mistakes on homework, and you have to select to setup Alice once you find the cigs in her bedroom. Is it possible you're skipping those second options or using a mod which breaks them?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
1st of Alice needs to be caught with the cigarettes and Lisa you need to make mistakes on homework, i do believe you need to persuade her that your telling the truth, maybe she isn't buying it
2nd and this one could be important for you, has the story progressed far enough that mother is actually punishing everyone?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes