Jumbosauce

Aug 7, 2016
after i download the game when i try to open the game it need me to login ,but how ?
Download one of the cracks and follow the installation instructions. After that, when you double-click on the .exe and the login screen pops up, just wait a few seconds and that screen will be bypassed in a cracked version. Good luck!

khor

Apr 7, 2017
Download one of the cracks and follow the installation instructions. After that, when you double-click on the .exe and the login screen pops up, just wait a few seconds and that screen will be bypassed in a cracked version. Good luck!
i still do not understand . after i download the crack i extract it and it come out a folder of big brother data and i do not know how to do it

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
Hey Guys, i caught Eric masturbating at balcony, and mom came out, and i even succeeded on persuade. And Max's mom Freakin belived eric?? even tho i took pic and told mom about it, she doesnt even belive max.. any way to get through this?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Hey Guys, i caught Eric masturbating at balcony, and mom came out, and i even succeeded on persuade. And Max's mom Freakin belived eric?? even tho i took pic and told mom about it, she doesnt even belive max.. any way to get through this?
You should read a few pages back, or search the thread, before you ask questions to see if they have been answered previously. You blackmail Eric with the photo next time you ask him for money in the bedroom.

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
You should read a few pages back, or search the thread, before you ask questions to see if they have been answered previously. You blackmail Eric with the photo next time you ask him for money in the bedroom.
I did try that many times, he keeps saying FK off and Max deletes the photos :/

Jumbosauce

Aug 7, 2016
i still do not understand . after i download the crack i extract it and it come out a folder of big brother data and i do not know how to do it
After you extract the crack, you should have a new folder with Big Brother_Data , dia.txt, and gui.txt. Select all three, copy them, and paste them into the game's main folder (the one that has those 3 already inside). A window will pop-up asking if you want to replace the originals. Click "Replace the files in the destination folder". Now it should work, good luck

LOPFAN12

Sep 5, 2016
After you extract the crack, you should have a new folder with Big Brother_Data , dia.txt, and gui.txt. Select all three, copy them, and paste them into the game's main folder (the one that has those 3 already inside). A window will pop-up asking if you want to replace the originals. Click "Replace the files in the destination folder". Now it should work, good luck
Yeah I figured that out thanks though!

ratty

Nov 12, 2016
Buy a rusty knife and cut his balls off

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Since the last update, the only repeatable is the nighly couch, the swimming pool and the bathtub. Seems we can no longer repeat the photoshoot, which makes sense to me, as t hat seemed broken.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
1st of Alice needs to be caught with the cigarettes and Lisa you need to make mistakes on homework, i do believe you need to persuade her that your telling the truth, maybe she isn't buying it
2nd and this one could be important for you, has the story progressed far enough that mother is actually punishing everyone?
Or you can use my mod to force punishment ;)

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Thats the thing, I can't skip intro, the moment I hit new game it flashes one pic and then goes blank with no option. I tried using only crack no cheats version and the result was the same.
If you got blank screen when you start the game, one file is corrupt. Either the dll or the Dia.txt

Come to me a lot when messing with Dia.txt file :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes