3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Some people here said that he may fake some accounts
Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Does having a larger amount of income mean that more people are likely to sign up? Also how difficult would it be to make fake accounts, because each one of them has to have valid payment sources.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Can we succeed to frame Eric ? I read what you wrote, I talked to him for the photo, made a deal, then took a photo and rat on Mom, I made noise to wake up Mom but was punished.
I offer to give her money to get punished on her room.
I don't know what to do next or if I can't in this version.

I'm also stuck with Lisa, after touching ourselves, I don't what to do next

Reactions: tobias and dav121

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Can we succeed to frame Eric ? I read what you wrote, I talked to him for the photo, made a deal, then took a photo and rat on Mom, I made noise to wake up Mom but was punished.

Check your opportunities screen, it will tell you when you have reached the end of the available content and give you hints on what to do next.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Already did, but it's not very clear since we could go forward in a opportunity even if it is said that I have reach he end

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017

No You can't frame Eric, atleast not in this version. Tried everything, it seems impossible.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
First couple : get Alisa punished with Eric present and good influence eric with you AND her.
Massage comes with high influence of Eric with Alice and some dialogues (he offered her several lageries before that)

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
probably on patreon at the 0.3 post and then you have the many dmca takedowns he is performing on mega etc
Which most people should realise is a complete waste of time. Take one down, another 3 pop-up. Maybe this guy isn't a pirate and doesn't understand the way things work.

Nov 21, 2016
up to $18000 on the patreon still complaining about pirates. The hardest life.
Thats called blind greed, Im not the author but maybe in his belief, pirates reduce chances of him getting more money.

Nevermind the fact that some people who played for free might actually get inclined to sponsor him exactly because they played the pirated versions and feel inclined to sponsor his work. He should be glad people are trying to pirate his work. That in itself is an example that people are actually interested enough to use their time to play with the game

Reactions: cuddlepuddle

Qlipse

Aug 22, 2016
Thats called blind greed, Im not the author but maybe in his belief, pirates reduce chances of him getting more money.

Nevermind the fact that some people who played for free might actually get inclined to sponsor him exactly because they played the pirated versions and feel inclined to sponsor his work. He should be glad people are trying to pirate his work. That in itself is an example that people are actually interested enough to use their time to play with the game
So if I expect ppl that use my products to pay for it, then I'm greedy?
Even if you are my customer nr. 500.000??

I think that the author of this game really should see this(piracy of his game) from the positive side: That his game is so great that some random dudes choose to use their time to crack his game. Just that is great advertisement for his game!
HBO choose to take that approach some year ago, when episode 1 of season 3 of GoT came out. They choose to make a great deal out of saying how great that episode and the coming season would be, for them to get 10 mil pirate downloads
over just the first few days, of just the first episode.

But that said: Even then it don't change the fact that we, the pirates(because I'm one of them too), still are stealing from the producer of this game. And in that process is making him earning less money.

And if he maybe just needed $1k for getting that income that could support a 3th part help that would make the game just that bit better(for the benefit of all of us) and maybe him earning even more, then we have robbed him of this opportunity.
And we pirates just have to remember this.
That our actions have consequences even if we want to deny it from time to time. ;)

All that said; I'm not stopping being a pirate, but I still keep in mind what those actions I do, as a pirate, effect people and companies around me. And even if I don't pay for a product I use atm, then thats not said I don't will do that later.
Like that I'm also a patreon on Dark Silver's patreon page.

Reactions: tobias

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Even if you are my customer nr. 500.000??

I think that the author of this game really should see this(piracy of his game) from the positive side: That his game is so great that some random dudes choose to use their time to crack his game. Just that is great advertisement for his game!
HBO choose to take that approach some year ago, when episode 1 of season 3 of GoT came out. They choose to make a great deal out of saying how great that episode and the coming season would be, for them to get 10 mil pirate downloads
over just the first few days, of just the first episode.

But that said: Even then it don't change the fact that we, the pirates(because I'm one of them too), still are stealing from the producer of this game. And in that process is making him earning less money.

And if he maybe just needed $1k for getting that income that could support a 3th part help that would make the game just that bit better(for the benefit of all of us) and maybe him earning even more, then we have robbed him of this opportunity.
And we pirates just have to remember this.
That our actions have consequences even if we want to deny it from time to time. ;)

All that said; I'm not stopping being a pirate, but I still keep in mind what those actions I do, as a pirate, effect people and companies around me. And even if I don't pay for a product I use atm, then thats not said I don't will do that later.
Like that I'm also a patreon on Dark Silver's patreon page.
Generally it's been stated many times in many places, that many people pirate just because they can, and if they couldn't, they may not buy the product anyway, and piracy doesn't equate to lost sales. For example, I'll often pirate something I'm unsure about, and buy it if I like it. I don't enjoy everything I pirate, but I have nearly a thousands games in my Steam library. If I couldn't pirate this game, I wouldn't buy it, due to probably not even knowning about it, but simply because I can't afford multiple patreon funding per month; I have to pick and choose those I wish to fund.

Game of thrones is a good example, because it's not available to watch where I live and the only way to obtain it, is to pirate it, like millions of other people with the same problem. If I couldn't pirate it and I had to pay for it outside of Netflix or Prime, I likely wouldn't watch it at all.

As for trying to combat piracy. Witcher 3, with no DRM has around 10 million in sales, where as many DRM protected triple-a games have less than half of that. Each time The Pirate Bay gets shutdown, another few mirrors take it's place. No matter if it was shutdown (like KAT), there would still be another way to obtain content. DRM only hurts the paying consumer, because pirates don't have to deal with it, as we don't download DRM protected games, only cracked ones. This type of info isn't just hearsay either, as there have been multiple studies done to show how it works, yet large publishers still want to protect their products, hoping for a few extra initial sales before the DRM is cracked. It's also been shown many many times that piracy actually drives more sales. The music industry has done multiple studies on this over the years.

So at the end of the day, I think places like this are likely helping boost his sales, not take away from it.

Nov 21, 2016
And even if I don't pay for a product I use atm, then thats not said I don't will do that later.
On this we both agree, I have several paid games, but prior to all games that I currently have, I tried at least once every single one of them with a pirate copy before acquiring any of it, some of these games I don't even play anymore, but the fact that they were worth it made all the reason for me to still buy a copy.

Same with those games on patreon, I have one moment or another sponsored some people's work, I sponsored guys like Cypress Zeta author of home invasion (now renamed Snow Daze) when he was still working on Overwhored, because I felt compeled by the sheer ammount of entertainement that game brought me, same thing with Akabur's trainer games.

Cypress Zeta for example knew his games were being pirated, heck he even went on 4chan and talked with some of the people who pirated versions of his games, he would usually ask them to wait at least a week or so before distribute pirated copies of his games so his sponsors could have some sort of advantage, Akabur is even more laid back he says that if it is in the internet someone will eventually pirate it, getting angry over it is a waste of time.

Authors like that motivates me to sponsor, not only their works but others who prove to be worth of me spending money on them, I won't say I will sponsor all of them (since I'm broke mostly of the time), but those truly noteworthy shall obtain any financial aid I can give

Reactions: Qlipse and Wugga
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes