tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Never noticed before, but th at bed would be annoying to get in and out of with that ledge all the way around.
Could you imagine slamming your shin into that fucker in the middle of the night...

It will be nice to see some FFM stuff with the sister and her friend, but Eric will probably end up cucking you with her too.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Why adding again more girl than just go firther with actual one ...
Besides, all online game will bring full online dialogues, so no Dia.txt, so no crack.
Maybe it's the end of this game for us.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is where we find out Eric has a daughter...

Never noticed before, but th at bed would be annoying to get in and out of with that ledge all the way around.
It's called "ankle breaker"
A friend HAD one. Until his gf got a twisted ankle during "fun times".

Reactions: tobias

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
He can't mention his DRM didn't work or he can't complain that people are stealing because that would inform his patreons that they don't need to supporting of him, so... small win for us I guess :D

Reactions: bomerunk and Silver

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
This is where we find out Eric has a daughter...

he daughter? hell no...why this chick look like this...i wish he's daughter like lisa:FeelsBadMan:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
All dialogues are already fully online, i just made them offline.. I welcome him to try his "full" online DRM, but it will just be a massive waste of his time. I'll probably be bit sad if he doesn't add any DRM rather enjoy breaking it.

On a side note:
The 0.4 seems rather small for somebody working on this game full time.
With that amount of money I'd be putting someone else on to help.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
looks like Dia.txt is updated from server every time start the game
dev said fix a lot of bugs in events and texts since release 0.3
anyone can share updated file?
It's already updated...

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You about file comes with crack?
I think it is outdated, I see in it a typo, dev said that it was fixed
The dev said he updated to fix some typos. When he did @Scale also updated the dia file by accessing the online mode. So the file got updated. Unless he's updating them daily to fix typos or unless he has updated without warning anyone on patreon then this is the updated file, which contains typos like all his versions prior to this.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Question: Can you even compete with Eric? I've been having some difficulties progressing in the game and it seems I can only lose going against him.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Question: Can you even compete with Eric? I've been having some difficulties progressing in the game and it seems I can only lose going against him.
You can win against him... just give the shit to the sisters, do the works for mom and help everyone but eric.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Actually, Eric is your ally

Give your sisters to him, go with Liza friend, then Kira show. Go for it with her. Then, get your revenge
Bust him when he gets too far, twice with the mod, and let him give up.
Then, you're the home master ;)

Reactions: Sharku
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes