Nov 21, 2016
Actually, Eric is your ally

Give your sisters to him, go with Liza friend, then Kira show. Go for it with her. Then, get your revenge
Bust him when he gets too far, twice with the mod, and let him give up.
Then, you're the home master ;)
I actually tried the be his ally and then backstab him route, but it lasted a week, couldn't do it, my mc is to possessive, liza can only belong to my mc only

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
you cant plant full despair without the seed of hope.you have to give something so youll get everything

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
The poll seems to be about how agressive Eric should be. Right now the "Less Eric" option is leading. But in the comments section there seem to be som sort of worry. There are ppl saying the creator is doing a 180 making Eric the protagonist, and the player the antagonist...And the gameplay goes towards vouyarism and cuckhold. Max being the loser. But DarkSilver has not said anything about those concerns yet. So it's all speculations.
But that would be a turn for the worse.

Reactions: hashiiim
Nov 21, 2016
There are ppl saying the creator is doing a 180 making Eric the protagonist, and the player the antagonist.
That's fucked to the extreme, I like stories archtypes with plots twists, but one were you actually make players sit on the backseat and have all their actions focused entirely on making someone else the winner are a no go, if darksilver indeed end up going full ntr with this, I will draw a line and say fuck this I'm going back to wait for summertime saga

Reactions: Qlipse

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
That's fucked to the extreme, I like stories archtypes with plots twists, but one were you actually make players sit on the backseat and have all their actions focused entirely on making someone else the winner are a no go, if darksilver indeed end up going full ntr with this, I will draw a line and say fuck this I'm going back to wait for summertime saga
Those reactions there about BB becoming a cucklod-fest are probably knee-jerk exaggerations because...well...that's how the internet works.
Dark said that he aims for Eric to be the means to a bad end, as it's always been (read military camp), the poll is how easy or hard it would become to evade that bad end.

Plus given the fact you can pretty much have an Eric-free play as of 0.3, I can't see it turning around to be a constant cock-block.

Last edited:

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Those reactions there about BB becoming a cucklod-fest are probably knee-jerk exaggerations because...well...that's how the internet works.
Dark said that he aims for Eric to be the means to a bad end, as it's always been (read military camp), the poll is how easy or hard it would become to evade that bad end.

Plus given the fact you can't pretty much have an Eric-free play as of 0.3, I can't see it turning around to be a constant cock-block.
Yes, could just be a bad reaction on how much Eric is featured. And from the looks of it, he will get plenty more. It was one of the 40$ supporters that started it. So maybe they heard DarkSilver say something and missunderstod. I don't know, I'm just a pleb. But I am one of the guys that want minimial Eric content. Less cuckholding and more family love I say. When May release comes around and the amount of scenes get known, it's gonna be interesting. More for Max or Eric? So heres to hoping it's nothing but an missunderstanding.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I like the 2 courses play, with exclusive content for each.

Because i'll mod the fuck up and allow to go both, like i could for Liza (Shloolgirl + girlfriend)

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
All dialogues are already fully online, i just made them offline.. I welcome him to try his "full" online DRM, but it will just be a massive waste of his time. I'll probably be bit sad if he doesn't add any DRM rather enjoy breaking it.

On a side note:
The 0.4 seems rather small for somebody working on this game full time.
This.

I'm still not sure whether 0.4 will have a constant online requirement instead of current system where you only need online for the login in the start of the game.
There's only one way to do this efficiently and Scale is already aware of how to break it.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I like the 2 courses play, with exclusive content for each.

Because i'll mod the fuck up and allow to go both, like i could for Liza (Shloolgirl + girlfriend)
@ikaruga Are you planning to do a mod allowing to have both Liza's path? Just curious it seems a lot of work.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
the sad thing is , why eric will taste all the girls before u do .....
You got mutuel masturbation with your little sister and blowjob from your older. Eric got only bottomless and topless older sister... Oh, private punishment too

You got full aunt and he got nothing from her
He got full mom and you got only peeping

If it go that way for the future, i'm okay

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
@ikaruga Are you planning to do a mod allowing to have both Liza's path? Just curious it seems a lot of work.
Already done :)
Go for the shoolpath, to unlock Olivia.
When Olivia come to your home naked, you can go the other path, via cheat menu.

The girlfriend path is boring. So i stick with nude friend and mutual masturbation + SIster panties topless at night

When the girlfriend path will be fun, then i'll mod it :)

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016

The girlfriend path is boring. So i stick with nude friend and mutual masturbation + SIster panties topless at night

Do it Boss!! I beg you (^ ^)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
About the statements on the patreon claiming that Dark Silver is going to switch to full cuckold and voyeur.. DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! There are people out there who will say this just to get a reaction even if it's completely false and the dev has zero intentions of doing that. They're trolls and they're everywhere.
This has happened with A Zombie's Life (Nergal shut him down fast!) and Summertime Saga (some dude keeps spreading stories that DarkCookie is doing a scene at his request that the mc will be cucked by a hung black dude - also false! DarkCookie has said that it's false on a Picarto stream when a viewer asked about that). There's more I can list and I can go on but I won't. I just hope you get the idea. The only person to believe when it comes it "Big Brother" by Dark Silver is Dark Silver himself. That's the way I see it.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016

May I ask how you do this with the mod? I don't see those flags in the cheat menu

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes